Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) (51798 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2017
That's the Chinese version of G Wagon.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by odinga1of: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA................... Karma be treating bitches f'up

You acquire through crooked means, Karma took it back by cooking it grin grin grin grin grin

Guy u too funny....................hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Insurance fraud. Notice how they specifically mentioned drivers passing by called her attention to it. Lol. So she didn't see smoke coming out from the engine?

I bet the car engine was as good as finished so she set it ablaze and since its insured......

You took logical thinking to a whole new level, perhaps a backward one.. How do u explain the methodology she used in staging your "induced fire explosion theory" on a "EKO BRIDGE"
At least , to buttress your point!!!
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Cars like this comes with insurance so for her "No Tension"
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by moshino(m): 4:14am On Mar 14, 2017
ophilly:
The way it happened does not speak much for the safety features of the G-wagon....no warning bells, the brakes failed, doors didn't open signifying the collapse of the electrical system, all these leaves much to be desired for a car with a price tag of over N70m

You're not thinking right, and you're making a lot of false assumptions. Do you know the maintenance record of that lady's car, how many times have you heard of the same thing happening to another G-Wag, how much experience does the the lady/driver have in picking up on signs of car fault? Mercedes has a fantastic record of building durable, fault-free cars spanning over a century.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by obinna222: 4:44am On Mar 14, 2017
MathsChic:
They be buying Nigerian used vehicles that are dead on arrival undecided
d

I kind of agree with you, some of these G-Wagon upgraded are just not it. I bet you that the said G-Wagon is a 2003 upgraded to whatever year. We forget that an old car is an old car no matter what we upgrade it into.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:49am On Mar 14, 2017
the car means nothing to her because our politicians , pastors and religious leaders will buy 100 of it to her.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Motolank: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2017
May be its one of apostle gifts
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by ogastone(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2017
They will buy another one for her maybe 2 or 3 self depending on the number of her boyfriends.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Enn214(m): 4:58am On Mar 14, 2017
talk2archy:
Repent immediately my sister is a sign.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by alldbest: 5:11am On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:

You acquire through crooked means, Karma took it back by cooking it grin grin grin grin grin

No Nigerian lady or woman has any legitimate and reputable business in this country, they are all prostitutes if they look good and comfortable. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by amanze15(m): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2017
women and cars undecided, they hardly know what the check engine light is for undecided
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by alldbest: 5:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Annie939:
the car means nothing to her because our politicians , pastors and religious leaders will buy 100 of it to her.

Whenever you leave your current status and attain a greater one, it must be as a result of a politician or an apostle buying whatever you own "to" you

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by chyket(m): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2017
What a pity!!!I I hope she has a proper comprehensive insurance cover for the vehicle.This can happen to anyone! When a vehicle is on motion on our bad roads,any of the parts could malfunction.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by princejenks(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2017
hope she insured it comprehensively?
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by kenfinest(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Go church go do better Thanksgiving
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by kenfinest(m): 5:38am On Mar 14, 2017
moshino:

You're not thinking right, and you're making a lot of false assumptions. Do you know the maintenance record of that lady's car, how many times have you heard of the same thing happening to another G-Wag, how much experience does the the lady/driver have in picking up on signs of car fault? Mercedes has a fantastic record of building durable, fault-free cars spanning over a century.

hmmmmm,....Thank God for her life,that's most important
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:39am On Mar 14, 2017
The person that gave her this one,will surely and maga(ly) give her another one
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:
Camel toe lipsrsealed

What is camel toe¿
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2017
I am so speechless...

If she was told a month earlier to sell that jeep and give the proceeds to the orphanage she just might have declined but fire took everything.....

Moral: Nothing in this world is worth anything except your soul.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by rita25(f): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Mayb the man whom she is screwing and bought it wife has done 30days prayer and dry fasting onb her head and thus fire came down from heaven and hammered the G-nw smoke wagon
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Immorttal: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2017
They are all Corporate Ashawos.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Hope it was comprehensive not 3rd party insurance
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:

Funny enough the babe's parent are rich
& she's one of those girls who are naturally attracted to big boys.
Plus she is super fresh. If U know her in person, U go understand wetin i dey talk
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by ussy09(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Ladies b driving car for so long without single drop of water in d radiator.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2017
MathsChic:
They be buying Nigerian used vehicles that are dead on arrival undecided

Wonder which pastor bought her the car lipsrsealed
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by rafox2510: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:

do u have a car?
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by BCISLTD: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2017
datola:
Your enemies have failed.

Na you send them How do you know they have failed angry
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:

nice use of words
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
Someone said karma......and I laughed hard....
even me, i dey laugh
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2017
DICKtator:
Someone said Apostle would buy her another one!!!

Apostle must hear of this!!!

I will tell Apostle!!

grin grin grin grin
I knew pastor Suleiman had to feature in this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.