Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) (51801 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
One of the Nija false prophetic pastor will buy one for her very soon, just to hit dat puna
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
WaffenSS:

Simply admit what i wrote is beyond you and move on. No shame in admitting ignorance.

Wasn't your fault you were born a fool.

Your mum shoulda eaten more carrots.

No it isn't, I don't have the luxury for that.

And if you can't manage a simple one-on-one, don't bring in and go all abusive on someone's parents. Unless you're an orphan, you should know what it means to unjustly antagonise someone's parents.

Though you might and will probably get away with it on social media, you should be more careful next time.

I did not offend anyone so why should you offend me unjustly
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Insurance fraud. Notice how they specifically mentioned drivers passing by called her attention to it. Lol. So she didn't see smoke coming out from the engine?

I bet the car engine was as good as finished so she set it ablaze and since its insured......
you got it.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by moshino(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
kenfinest:

hmmmmm,....Thank God for her life,that's most important

I agree. That was a very dangerous situation.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by stamapro(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
just like dat d G-wagon turnd Gone-wagon. Toasted!u must investigate it,both physically n spiritually...
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

No it isn't, I don't have the luxury for that.

And if you can't manage a simple one-on-one, don't bring in and go all abusive on someone's parents. Unless you're an orphan, you should know what it means to unjustly antagonise someone's parents.

Though you might and will probably get away with it on social media, you should be more careful next time.

I did not offend anyone so why should you offend me unjustly

Oh go get stuffed, you puffed up wind bag.
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by Alirauf(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA................... Karma be treating bitches f'up

You acquire through crooked means, Karma took it back by cooking it grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, girl urn't nice
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by LogicStatement: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Something tells me that car was set ablazed. It was orchestrated to cover up the identity of the person who bought her the car to prevent Daniella Okeke's saga with Apostle Suleman...

#Just a thought though! lipsrsealed
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by gudofuck231: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
martineverest:
Daniella okeke League of oloshos

Why do u think so angry instead for you to say the truth, she thought the g wagon was a man she could use, stretch and abuse without being able to fight back, APRIL FOOL
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by gudofuck231: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
TPAND:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA................... Karma be treating bitches f'up

You acquire through crooked means, Karma took it back by cooking it grin grin grin grin grin

A G wagon is designed to shut down in such situations as this, buttttt coolI didn't see this one coming, thanks to her gateman who repairs the car for her, lolll
Re: Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
rapcy:

Yesterday, Maryam Elisha escaped death, after her Mercedes Benz G-Wagon went up in flames on
the Eko Bridge, Lagos. The fire was first noticed by other road users, who called her attention to it.

Speaking about the incident, Elisha, said that she tried to stop the car immediately, but the brakes failed.

“When the car eventually started to slow down, I put it on park and tried to open the door, which wouldn’t open until people came to my aid and helped me out before the fire spread everywhere,” she added.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/03/ex-beauty-queen-narrowly-escapes-death.html?m=1
Whew!

Regular vehicle maintenance is
key. Lessons from the near-past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Brags Over Beauty In New Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.