Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal (50648 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2017
Fact only with kayode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by princessayesha(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Somebody will just wake up and be lying undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by davo90tico(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
Wait...
So someone out there still believes Apostle Suleman is a God sent somebody?

I'm shocked.

I hereby dedicate my comment to your stupidity and ignorance
undecided

WATCH COSSY ORJIAKOR DISPLAYING HER ORANGES HERE >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
I STAND BY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by ojimbo(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Succinct1:

I was wondering what sort of advice this guy was giving when he was in OBJ's cabinet because I'm yet to see any correlation between the subject matter and his point of reference.

Talk of trying hard to remain relevant...
I might not know it all but I'm always disappointed on how many Nigerians always come to conclusion
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by joe120120(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
The former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode took to his social media page some weeks ago to reveal that there was more to the T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN’s collapse.

The former Minister who in his tweet pointed that there was an aircraft hovering over the building claimed that the aircraft had a thing to do with the church building collapse.

He further noted that he was going to reveal more as time goes by.

The revelation comes after the former minister had last year made shocking claims that some major plane crash in the country were the handiwork and master plan of some Nigerian leaders who needed blood to perform rituals.

Recall that the former Aviation minister had on his social media page written: “There are strong speculations that Prophet T.B. Joshua’s church was brought down by a remote-control device and not a faulty foundation.”

The Former aviation minister’s stand however comes shockingly in contrast to the legal case filed agaisnt the religious body by the Lagos state government.

Femi Fani Kayde in his revelations also made to reveal that the helicopter crash which resulted in the death of Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa and Nigeria’s former national security advisor, Gen Azazi, in 2012 was a planned attack as he claimed the helicopter was “brought down by a similar device and by the same people.”

Femi Fani Kayode added: “They were inspired, sponsored and encouraged by certain forces from outside government.

“The objective was to weaken Jonathan and ultimately to get him out of power.”

Bringing the matter in relation to current happenings, the politician noted that the attack o Apostle Suleman was also an orchestrated attempt to drag the cleric’s name in the mud by the same group responsible for the previous attacks.

http://ogashub.com.ng/femi-fani-kayode-reveals-shocking-details-of-t-b-joshuas-synagogue-collapse-apostle-sulemans-scandal/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155109745912210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10155109745912210%3Atl_objid.10155109745912210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A9097680602584490667&__tn__=%2As

.HE IS RIGHT THIS FACT IS LONG OVER DUE BOTH EJIGBO MILITARY CRACH. PH CRACH MACCIDO CRASH ABUJI. SOSOLISO. WE KNOW NIGERIA WAS BUILD BY RITUALST. THAT WE WANT EVERY REGION TO GO ON THERE OWN
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by Ope101(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fani Koyede is a fool, acting under the influence of drug. "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by Auki: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
It is sad and unfortunate that FFK held Aviation Ministry in this country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by aigboeben(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
All I know is that evil doers can escape man's judgement but not God's judgement.

Sooner or later we will know who is telling lies.

There is no smoke without fire. Have you heard any lady accusing PASTOR Adeboye of Redeem of such

Politics or no politics something is fishing.
Do you remember Kemi Olunoyo calling Pastor E A Adeboye a gay? I am sure you would have accused Joseph of sleeping with Potiphar's wife if you were there then.It is true that there is no smoke without fire. The KD midget is the fire!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by kjhova(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
lashmovegalaxy:
There is more to what we are seeing and hearing in apostle Suleiman issues,we should ask the girl what is her aim is it to populate hell by disgracing renowned man of God or to build lives ,even if it happened of which I doubt,Her taking the issue in the public media portrays an hidden agenda by her.I wish her safe journey on the path of perdition which she is treading.

The girl's name is Stephanie Otobo and she went public with her case after apostle arranged her arrest on ludicrous charges of blackmail and terrorism. Clearly there is no hidden agenda other than the agenda between apostle and Stephanie since 2015. You doubt Stephanie's story as some of us doubt apostle's claims. This is not about Hell yet, this is about infidelity of the marriage contract and theft of public funds.

Yes there is more to what we are seeing and hearing and apostle Suleiman has more to say to exonorate himself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by gabi87(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
nah who u dey smile @? Say something biko

Aint seen any nairaland names with afonja but here ur name spells ipob with "are criminal" included. Doesn't it kinda show how a tribal person u are and the fact that people lik u are the reasons why Ipob even exists in the first place... Probably all that's worng with Nigeria also, people like u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by AnanseK(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
It is the crack talking. Anyone who is looking for this man's proof of insanity has it here and now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by clickwtB(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
The former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode took to his social media page some weeks ago to reveal that there was more to the T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN’s collapse.

The former Minister who in his tweet pointed that there was an aircraft hovering over the building claimed that the aircraft had a thing to do with the church building collapse.

He further noted that he was going to reveal more as time goes by.

The revelation comes after the former minister had last year made shocking claims that some major plane crash in the country were the handiwork and master plan of some Nigerian leaders who needed blood to perform rituals.

Recall that the former Aviation minister had on his social media page written: “There are strong speculations that Prophet T.B. Joshua’s church was brought down by a remote-control device and not a faulty foundation.”

The Former aviation minister’s stand however comes shockingly in contrast to the legal case filed agaisnt the religious body by the Lagos state government.

Femi Fani Kayde in his revelations also made to reveal that the helicopter crash which resulted in the death of Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa and Nigeria’s former national security advisor, Gen Azazi, in 2012 was a planned attack as he claimed the helicopter was “brought down by a similar device and by the same people.”

Femi Fani Kayode added: “They were inspired, sponsored and encouraged by certain forces from outside government.

“The objective was to weaken Jonathan and ultimately to get him out of power.”

Bringing the matter in relation to current happenings, the politician noted that the attack o Apostle Suleman was also an orchestrated attempt to drag the cleric’s name in the mud by the same group responsible for the previous attacks.

http://ogashub.com.ng/femi-fani-kayode-reveals-shocking-details-of-t-b-joshuas-synagogue-collapse-apostle-sulemans-scandal/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155109745912210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10155109745912210%3Atl_objid.10155109745912210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A9097680602584490667&__tn__=%2As
I hope Nigeria security services are listening with keen interest of possible/wild or spurious allegation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by brojoshua: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
The true cause of more crashes in Nigeria than most other countries, more accidents on our than most other countries and such things is because of our corruption. That is the cause. It is also as corruption made the government to almost fail completely.
These people cannot see right nor know right because they themselves are very corrupt. Their knowledge and sights are distorted and they are teachers of lies. The cause of all problems in Nigeria is corrupt of almost all of us and the leaders first

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by Mstcambridge: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by nurusystem(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
nepapole:
See his mouth like tap..tif.

Hungry dealing with FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by uvalued(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
nepapole:
See his mouth like tap..tif.
4 ur mind u tink u make sense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by nepapole(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
uvalued:
4 ur mind u tink u make sense
Bro, weda I make sense or not..it ain't ur biz. After all, no b ur mout b like tap.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
AS MORE WOMEN COME OUT AND EXPOSE THEIR AFFAIR WITH THE SEX ADDICT CALLED APOSTLE SULEMAN, NIGRIANS SHOULD AND MUST DEMAND THAT SULEMAN ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO OTHER WOMEN HE LIED TO SO AS TO SLEEP WITH THEM, TO THE WOMENFOLK, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace. Femi Fani kayode is a disgrace.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by BetaThings: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
sunniz12:
You are right Sir!

So he was right when he abused Chinua Achebe?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by biocamera: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Foolish man...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by djlittlej(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
Wait...
So someone out there still believes Apostle Suleman is a God sent somebody?

I'm shocked.

I hereby dedicate my comment to your stupidity and ignorance
undecided

WATCH COSSY ORJIAKOR DISPLAYING HER ORANGES HERE >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
bro dis servant of GOD ooh, u should be careful of how u speak ill about them, you were not there when GOD anointed him and you where not there when the sex stephine claimed they had took place, so u should be careful of how speak bro, what if she comes tomorrow to confess that she was lying, what will you do huh?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal by uvalued(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

Bro, weda I make sense or not..it ain't ur biz. After all, no b ur mout b like tap.

lol 4 ur mind you make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.