Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Type Of Love Nigerians Don't Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Love Nigerians Don't Value (392 Views)

Ex Girlfriend: you don't value what you have until you lose it / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Type Of Love Nigerians Don't Value by LeProdigy(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Love for Humanity

My heart bleed for my dear country, my eyes ran of tears for my dear country Nigeria, why are we wicked, cruel, dangerous, I Don’t care attitude, I don’t give a Bleep behavior. We preach LOVE that we cannot show, the only love we understand is boyfriend and girlfriend, love for money and some peoples love does not goes beyond their family.
The love we need in Nigeria to make it a better place for you and me is love for Humanity. I repeat Love for Humanity. Love to our neighbors, community, society, and to our country as a whole.
Jesus said in the book 0f John 13 vs 34; a new command I give you: love one another as I loved you, so you must love one another. This is the word of Jesus to his disciple. That is the love we need in Nigeria love from leaders to followers, love between employee and employer love without bothering about religion.
Love goes beyond eyes could see.
Love make children obey their parent because they won’t like to see them get angry.
I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians, its only in this country the leaders don’t like the citizens, who in his or her right self will love his neighbor and still go ahead and embezzle 20billion, 170 millions or even 2million naira out of money meant to provide good infrastructure.
Its only in Nigeria community leaders goes behind the back of the whole community to collect and embezzle money meant for the community development. ( lack 0f love for humanity)
In developed country, they show love even to animals ( animal right) why I don’t even think our own human right is working here.
We treat human being like shit
we oppress each other, we don’t care about human life ( the hausa vs Yoruba fight at ife comes to mind
Market women hike price of goods unnecessarily ( is this love?)
Employers under pay their workers and still subdue them to bad working condition ( is this love?)
We accuse little children of witchcraft and stone them ( is this love?)
We take pictures of accident victim (are we even sane at all?) instead of helping to get them to nearest hospital as soon as possible ( is this love?)
Some Hospitals will rather watch you die than treat someone without advanced payment ( is this love?)
We don’t care about broken water pipeline forgetting the broken pipe is water -starving some areas ( is this love?)
We want to get rich without working, why? We kill human being for money ritual ( is this love?)
you lay claim to community bore-hole just because it was built on your land and make people pay for water ( is this love?)
Judges take bribe ( even over a murder case)for pete sake a murder case. ( is this love?)
We need to stop being wicked and evil. “Indeed Allah is with those who do good” Al quran 55:61 let us be good to one another lets show love.
We don’t follows rules and regulation even ordinary traffic light, some people will still not obey ( Y?
Civil servant please do the job you are being paid to do don’t show up at office just because you have heard there might be inspection this week.
Leaders please love us, don’t watch your people suffer, don’t embezzle money, don’t hike contract, we come with nothing to this world and we will surely leave with nothing.
Only Nigerians can make Nigeria a better place to live, lets begin to show love to one another.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips Why You Should Be Communicating With Your Partner Every Day / How To Effectively Catch A Cheating Partner / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.