Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Open Letter To Finalboss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Finalboss (1318 Views)

Where Is Finalboss? / Finally My Dreams Comes Through "I Met Finalboss Yesterday" (Photos) / Nairalanddss aka finalboss Gives Nairalanders #1million Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello Sir,

I'm writing you this letter with utmost respect as a brother and elder, hoping that this would be read by you and other great men like you including your fans.

I am your very big fan and I love what you're doing here, even though the way its been done here in my view lacks the goodwill you intended.

I came across one of your topics where you doll out money to individuals and I'll say you've got a kind heart, and that made me to become one of your fan, I've gone through your profile and the profile of most people you've assisted with cash painstakingly and also the ones making requests.

To me, helping humanity is a most task for everyone of us, you have to assist anyone you think you can in your own little/big way, that defines the love in which we humans exhibit to ourselves right from the inception. But have you thought of what most people you've given money to here does with your cash? That's where I come in, checking through the profiles of your 'beggers', you can easily deduced the type of life most of them live in the physical world, to me if I gives you money to help yourself financially and my money at the end of the day ended up on gambler desk, beer parlour, sin house, trap house, drugs etc, that means I'd thrown away my hard earned cash.

So in as much as we have to help ourselves, it have to be done in a civic manner, check around you,helpless people are abounds, many young guys around are you are about dropping out of school, some can't pay for their school entrance fee because their wards lack in cash, help them and keep on helping them, remember, the best investment anyone can have is the one invested in human capital. Stop given money to those who see it as free money and can do any nonsense with it.

This message goes out to all prospective finalboss.

Have a nice day sir!

Yours Sincerely,
BaEnki.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by emeijeh(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Hhhhmmmmmmm
@Finalboss please teach us how to fish

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Cooperate beggers everywhere
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Lolz.....so you checked peoples profile?..what gives you the right to intrude in peoples profile?.., how can you judge peoples life with what is in their profile?...so because someone is beautiful makes her nice person...never judge a book by its cover.. ..very funny people on nairaland..I won't say more,everyone should paddle his or her canoe..Shalom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.....so you checked peoples profile?..what gives you the right to intrude in peoples profile?.., how can you judge peoples life with what is in their profile?...so because someone is beautiful makes her nice person...never judge a book by its cover.. ..very funny people on nairaland..I won't say more,everyone should paddle his or her canoe..Shalom!!!!

Hello
This is an open forum, if your profile isn't to be accessible by others, it would have been made private to only your view. I learn more by going through people's post here, intact that's what I do most.

Your posts on here gives so much insight into the life you led offnet.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by RoyalBlak007: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
.....One day

♤all these will END.

♤the same people he gives money to

♤...will turn against him when he stops.Besides some are already saying he gives girls more money grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Hello
This is an open forum, if your profile isn't to be accessible by others, it would have been made private to only your view. I learn more by going through people's post here, intact that's what I do most.

Your posts on here gives so much insight into the life you led on the offnet.
your last sentence is a lie..lots I'd people.leave lives different from what isnin there post..lots of introverts here forming extroverts... Don't be deceived,this is social media ,where you can be what you what to form to be...ask tonto dike!!!!
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by finalboss(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
.....One day

♤all these will END.

♤the same people he gives money to

♤...will turn against him when he stops.Besides some are already saying he gives girls more money grin

i surprise

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by RoyalBlak007: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

♤"You can help someone" grin

☆"But you can't help everyone"

-it becomes a problem when you try to
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by finalboss(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:
Hello Sir,

I'm writing you this letter with utmost respect as a brother and elder, hoping that this would be read by you and other great men like you including your fans.

I am your very big fan and I love what you're doing here, even though the way its been done here in my view lacks the goodwill you intended.

I came across one of your topics where you doll out money to individuals and I'll say you've got a kind heart, and that made me to become one of your fan, I've gone through your profile and the profile of most people you've assisted with cash painstakingly and also the ones making requests.

To me, helping humanity is a most task for everyone of us, you have to assist anyone you think you can in your own little/big way, that defines the love in which we humans exhibit to ourselves right from the inception. But have you thought of what most people you've given money to here does with your cash? That's where I come in, checking through the profiles of your 'beggers', you can easily deduced the type of life most of them live in the physical world, to me if I gives you money to help yourself financially and my money at the end of the day ended up on gambler desk, beer parlour, sin house, trap house, drugs etc, that means I'd thrown away my hard earned cash.

So in as much as we have to help ourselves, it have to be done in a civic manner, check around you,helpless people are abounds, many young guys around are you are about dropping out of school, some can't pay for their school entrance fee because their wards lack in cash, help them and keep on helping them, remember, the best investment anyone can have is the one invested in human capital. Stop given money to those who see it as free money and can do any nonsense with it.

This message goes out to all prospective finalboss.

Have a nice day sir!

Yours Sincerely,
BaEnki.

smiley thanks boss
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by olahajayi(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2017
cool
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by RoyalBlak007: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

i surprise

♤Don't be.

♤its 'casual' grin
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

smiley thanks boss

Thanks sir for taking your time to read this! You're the true boss.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2017
The philanthropist guy would do more helping peeps on d street, such as child hawkers, peeps dat need urgent medical attention but don't av d money 4 it, orphans and their likes.............in stead of giving out money 2 random pees dat 90% of them won't use d money for anything meaningful

I am sure most of them of av multiple monikers and bank accounts just for d sake of online begging(scam)

Lol............. it has even generated 2 d extent of begging 4 airtime..............
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by finalboss(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Hhhhmmmmmmm
@Finalboss please teach us how to fish

how to fish
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by obiorathesubtle: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmm.. The length people would go to beg Money..
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by Jafar1: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2017
This was my request from u since last .
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by emamos: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Hhhhmmmmmmm @Finalboss please teach us how to fish
take hook and net and follow me
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

how to fish
yes sir
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by ikp120(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Hello

Sorry, you are pathetically WRONG! I'm a good example of how wrong you're. sad sad
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry, you are pathetically WRONG! I'm a good example of how wrong you're. sad sad

Wow!

That means you're impressively fake!

Why trynna be fake bro?

Whatever though, your profile still tells a lot about you, I don't just peep through profiles, I scrutinize them. Call me a jobless boy, it's coolsmiley
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by ikp120(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Wow!

That means you're impressively fake!

Why trynna be fake bro?

Whatever though, your profile still tells a lot about you, I don't just peep through profiles, I scrutinize them. Call me a jobless boy, it's coolsmiley

Look at this one talking thrash sad sad. It's your type that is easily deceived. Abegi park well joor. There's nothing that disgusts me more than hypocritical judgemental folks. angry
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
ikp120:

Look at this one talking thrash sad sad. It's your type that is easily deceived. Abegi park well joor. There's nothing that disgusts me more than hypocritical judgemental folks. angry

Easily deceived? Well you're totally wrong, sorry I said you're impressively fake, I only said that because of what you wrote, I don't like getting someone angry, you can be less fractious too, don't you think that pretense exudes moral contradiction you contemn?

I'm not an hypocrite bro, but a very good boy and a loving friend.
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by ikp120(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Easily deceived? Well you're totally wrong, sorry I said you're impressively fake, I only said that because of what you wrote, I don't like getting someone angry, you can be less fractious too, don't you think that pretense exudes moral contradiction you contemn?

I'm not an hypocrite bro, but a very good boy and a loving friend.

Pretence? undecided Where did you read that from? undecided In your dream? undecided
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by BaEnki(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
ikp120:

Pretence? undecided Where did you read that from? undecided In your dream? undecided

Hi bro, its okey, let's close the discussion.

Peace to you bro!!
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by ikp120(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Hi bro, its okey, let's close the discussion.
Peace to you bro!!
Peace to you too! cool cool
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by nikkypearl(f): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Hello

I totally disagree with you...most people here are not really what they are offnet..

do not be deceived by what pple type here..some just love to fool around for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by babyfaceafrica: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
nikkypearl:
I totally disagree with you...most people here are not really what they are offnet..

do not he deceived by what pple type here..some just love to fool around for the fun of it.
don't mind that kid...judging a book by its cover..na dere type easy to deceive.. I just dey laff am
Re: Open Letter To Finalboss by emeijeh(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:

how to fish
Yea, we wanna learn

(1) (Reply)

What Pleasure Is In Anal Sex? Guys Tell Me / What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Why Men Always Ask You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.