Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1320 Views)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by poyebad: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2017
That he asked her out first doesn't mean he is the best girl for her... Those with experience and good ideas, how would you go about re-winning the heart of a woman/man that has already been won by someone else?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by iweecureyou: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2017
poyebad:
That he asked her out first doesn't mean he is the best girl for her... Those with experience and good ideas, how would you go about re-winning the heart of a woman/man that has already been won by someone else?
Mtceeew sinple

Go and bye vasalean and mastarbated teal deathangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Lastking147(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2017
For this time na Wetin no let you sleep be this
Ur 6 need manual reset
Oya kollect

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

You are just courting trouble...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sheflex4real(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Easy!
First agree to be her friend,the listening type.
The Most important thing is " Anytime you are about her boy friend, Never I repeat Never speak bad of him, cause if you do she will defend him"

SO how do you accomplish your mission?

Easy! Always praise him, as a matter of fact over praise him, if you do it the right way, she will start noticing the flaws in him, it the way all our minds are design.

The minute she start comparing you to him in her mind, its over.

But its important to know that if you are not doing it for the right reasons, whatever it is you think you share with her is not going to last. We all know the saying " what goes around comes around"

Don_Lex.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by poyebad: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Sheflex4real:
Easy!
First agree to be her friend,the listening type.
The Most important thing is " Anytime you are about her boy friend, Never I repeat Never speak bad of him, cause if you do she will defend him"

SO how do you accomplish your mission?

Easy! Always praise him, as a matter of fact over praise him, if you do it the right way, she will start noticing the flaws in him, it the way all our minds are design.

The minute she start comparing you to him in her mind, its over.

But its important to know that if you are not doing it for the right reasons, whatever it is you think you share with her is not going to last. We all know the saying " what goes around comes around"

Don_Lex.

My guy, you're da bomb!
Thanks...

For those saying all manner of things about my post, abeg reconsider my post. I'm not saying she is married. No no and no. She is not married. Meaning that she is still single. I don't think it is a crime to out-compete the boyfriend. This life is all about competition, natural selection they call it. The fittest, the best person wins. It is left for the boyfriend to out-compete me. But if I win her heart, then her hand, then I do not see anything bad in that.

If you've got a girlfriend, you gat her win her heart every day so a better dude doesn't sweep her away. As for Derby, I have a 100 % commitment to sweep her away.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by TonieLee(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
poyebad:

My guy, you're da bomb!
Thanks...

For those saying all manner of things about my post, abeg reconsider my post. I'm not saying she is married. No no and no. She is not married. Meaning that she is still single. I don't think it is a crime to out-compete the boyfriend. This life is all about competition, natural selection they call it. The fittest, the best person wins. It is left for the boyfriend to out-compete me. But if I win her heart, then her hand, then I do not see anything bad in that.

If you've got a girlfriend, you gat her win her heart every day so a better dude doesn't sweep her away. As for Derby, I have a 100 % commitment to sweep her away.

Nonsense boy. Ordinary woman u cannot toast it's to be thiefing other people's girlfriends

U r hear speaking grammar mtcheew
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2017
poyebad:

and what makes you think you're the "best girl for her?"
I'm all for stealing a nīgga's girl but don't go about it thinking you gon/can treat her better. You be surprised to know her man currently treats her like shīt but she aint complaining.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nedfed(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Simple bro

The answer is MONEY.
With money ladies can date monkeys

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by poyebad: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
CorGier:

and what makes you think you're the "best girl for her?"
I'm all for stealing a nīgga's girl but don't go about it thinking you gon/can treat her better. You be surprised to know her man currently treats her like shīt but she aint complaining.

Well, I've got to try at least. If I lose, no qualms, at least I fought for her hand.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by poyebad: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Guys thank you all for your help. It turns out the chic only wanted to be collecting easy money from me because the boyfriend has gone broke. I learnt he diverted the loan meant for his business into MMM and he got fleeced. I must confess that the girl has already collected money from me, but that's nothing now. It feels awful to be played... And she appeared very sincere like she was really in love with me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Just grab her and take her.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by poyebad: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Just grab her and take her.
Simple.
Saying it like that makes it incredibly hot.

But thanks but no. Too much emotions in between us (mostly from my end I figure), taking her will give her a fresh excuse to ask for things. I think she deserves her current boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2017
poyebad:

Saying it like that makes it incredibly hot.

But thanks but no. Too much emotions in between us (mostly from my end I figure), taking her will give her a fresh excuse to ask for things. I think she deserves her current boyfriend.
Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Lied About 200k Gift From His Girl Friend, See The Girl's Response! (pic) / “How Do I Know If A Girl Likes/Love Me?” / Does all Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.