Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? (1052 Views)

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by pepemendy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
she just finished her period 2weeks ago, I smash her last week Monday unprotected today she said she's 1week pregnant is that possible, me I think she won scam me cause I told her she most leave my place this week cause I'm about 2 start my exams and I don't want any distraction cause that girl she be evil sex addict way won spoil my life
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
You didn't come here to gist us about the Pouding,Crushing,Bunking,Smashing,Grinding,hitting,Mashing and Munching of the pvssy,but now that the result is out you're seeking advice..The ⚡ wey go fire your d!ck is still controlling Traffic @p lekki undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by georgeben205(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
When you dy smash without cboi eh no know say she be scam shebi
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by CaroLyner(f): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
1 week? i doubt it,
But take her to the clinic yourself to confirm it.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by Safiaa(f): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
'She wan destroy your life'. You were not thinking about your life when you were pounding her vagina raw. Please take responsibility for your actions, and confirm for sure that she is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by Nollynude: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
pepemendy:
she just finished her period 2weeks ago, I smash her last week Monday unprotected today she said she's 1week pregnant is that possible, me I think she won scam me cause I told her she most leave my place this week cause I'm about 2 start my exams and I don't want any distraction cause that girl she be evil sex addict way won spoil my life

Share her contact Bro
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by Dshocker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
pepemendy:

Did you say she likes sex¿....Plz what is her location,i want to go and pay her a visit,cus am a deeper life member

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
which computer wan detect 1 week pregnancy..... Smh.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by subtlemee(f): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pregnancy can only be detected by hgh in urine in 10-14days
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by snipesdam(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
pepemendy:

she may be correct OP... it takes only 3-5days for ovulation to start which lasts for 7days after period ends... Congratulations!!! cheesy To confirm just buy a PT test strip let her pee on it. Two Red lines and your a new daddy. Congrats in advance shaa

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She's 1week Pregnant, Is That Possible? by Inception(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin
One week pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Selling My Kids / . / Why Do We Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.