Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics (913 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics by jesusson22(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
This pretty Yoruba ebony and economist, Semirat, travelled to the United States about two years ago to have a "short break" from work... but as destiny will have it, she met and fell in love with this cute Lebanese dude and they are set to tie the knot in few months time... 

See more of their pre-wedding photos below:

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/while-on-short-break-in-us-naija-lady.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics by jesusson22(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics by femolacqua(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Congrats
Re: While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
.She is really beautiful and tall

women are mostly the victim in an interracial marriages in times of troubles as the man would quickly sent the kids to his home country without the knowledge of the wife and at same time relocate to another province

the woman only wakes up to found out she had laboured in vain over the years
I just want Nigeria girls to take note. ..
A lot of things are happening out there

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies. / What Are Your Relationship Goals(((exclusively Bae))) / I Failed My Self Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.