Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (69061 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by ejoski12: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
naughty girl
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
She set die
She be Aliyah
Cuz she fly die
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by KennyLenz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
youngberry001:
u be ambulance ;
angry grin
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by KennyLenz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
youngberry001:
u be ambulance ;
angry grin
Guy u bad
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by friendl: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is pretty
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Emycord: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:
The Benue State-born firefighter, who goes by the Instagram name Dooshima has advised Nigerian motorists to always give way to fire trucks because it could be their house on fire.

Read below:
"Next time you see our fire truck and don't pull over... just remember it could be your house or your loved one's house that's on fire. Always respect the fire siren Would you want me to rescue or practice our (CPR) skills on you?"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-sexy-nigerian-female-firefighter.html?m=1
whats the message? The pic or her shape is this how to pass message? Messengers of doom the only message i hear is : lead me into temptation
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by hardbody: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
The dooshima name rings a bell. In their part of the world, they are usually curvy and sexy. I know what I am talking about.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by ogologoamu: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:

Oboy this your moniker seff ehn... cheesy

Nwanne kedu?.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by hollywater: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
How can this one fight fire?
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
If this lady carries out Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation(CPR)on a man such man is sure to be in ninth heaven!

2 Likes

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by twinsluv: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is obviously not a Nigerian fire fighter.

grin
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
ogologoamu:

Lefulefu REIIGN dey call you o, E be like say your ntanta dey here o!.
i don show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by ogologoamu: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i don show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:
The Benue State-born firefighter, who goes by the Instagram name Dooshima has advised Nigerian motorists to always give way to fire trucks because it could be their house on fire.

Read below:
"Next time you see our fire truck and don't pull over... just remember it could be your house or your loved one's house that's on fire. Always respect the fire siren Would you want me to rescue or practice our (CPR) skills on you?"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-sexy-nigerian-female-firefighter.html?m=1

I swear I can burn down my house if I'm sure she'll come to my rescue

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Adesiji77: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Funny comments cheesy grin

Cocoberry, come and see tongue
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by mysticwarrior(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Christardor:
This girl body is on fire sef.
First quench yourself before talking of a burning house.
and that is why I must be the one to quench her.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by REIIGN(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
ogologoamu:

Nwanne kedu?.
Nwanne udo di cool

Kee way gi?
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by stoic6ix: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
gamaliel121:
The bittch looks good....nice one

Then you are a dog?

It's not impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by stoic6ix: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
gamaliel121:
The bittch looks good....nice one

Then you are a dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by segebase(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
wow wow wow wow cum inside her puna...she go sweet diee
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by stoic6ix: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
hernandson:
girls is not until you do olosho that you would be a slayer, mehn me set won marry force woman ooo...I yaff change my mind sha........buy am still still not believing this woman is a Nigerian though.....naija police women and forces I see on the road with pot belly and stuffs though

Waffs
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by maddman: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
She mustal have fucke.d her way into that uniform cheesy
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by fabolouz1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
a good advice but that last statement killed it. may God give her the wisdom to do her job perfectly.#fightingtemptation
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:
There is indeed a God somewhere cheesycheesy
Come Oga what exactly are you trying to say? Lol
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Hollawayn05(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
PapiNigga:
I fit burn my house just because of you baby... Lol

you mean your landlords House?
lol

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Mpeka(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Beauty+Hardwork=Good reward

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by DozieInc(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is beautiful!!
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by gofnor(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:

Read below:

Is she single or married please.

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:
There is indeed a God somewhere cheesycheesy

maddman:
She mustal have fucke.d her way into that uniform cheesy

Uncle weather she fvck or she no fvck she has a job and has given a good advice. Why do you guys always tag every lady who's working hard or has little money a hustler?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by REIIGN(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Madam, I lost your num o sad
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys by Fidecoo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:

Read below:

,, this lady don pass fire fighter oo, na the fire she be sef!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.