Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11796 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by GP15: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
for forex trader who need signal, u can go to www.toppips.com,
that is what i use, very reliable
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jamace(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Watch out! GBP/USD has joined EUR/USD in DOWNWARD TREND.

I use EMA 20 and 100 on 15M and 30M charts to trade now. I see the movements better on these time frames.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Ife007(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2010
Screw all of you with your Useless Adverts.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by scopusng(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2010
why removing my post?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by scopusng(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2010
Moderator why did you to removed the post above 'www.toppips.com'? You are bias,
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by kakshi123: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2010
scopusng:

Moderator why did you to removed the post above 'www.toppips.com'? You are bias,

is this typo or something more??
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by hassan123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by hassan123(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by cognitive500: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
i will guarantee you succeed in for-ex trading but you have to be a continuous LEARNER. am not cocky I'm confident.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by cognitive500: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
send me an e-mail and i will tell you how. you WON'T believe it but it's something you may already know it's TOTALLY FREE. it's forex trading made easy. mishnahmarketingagency.@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by rivie0020: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
trade what you see not what you think
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by cognitive500: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2011
and what u see is not what u know, i guess your among d 90% of forex traders that make 10% of us rich, trust me in forex trading seeing is deceiving ; cry cry cry cry grin cry. u have no IDEA
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by winwinx: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2011
not really fx traders
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by cognitive500: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2011
yes i know many fx traders are so serious, about the foreign exchange market. probably they trade with the ought most respect for the fx market, yes the fx market demands ur respect because u don't respect it u will get so much whipsaws u will wish u never knew the word Forex. i my opinion d Forex market is a game & not do or die shocked stop being too serious about it, yea u have your trading system combined with fear of losing. and what do u have ur always in a losing position, change your perspective about the Forex market. shocked shocked
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by FEMARY1: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
IS ANYBODY MAKING MONEY IN THIS FOREX STUFF?

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by omakay(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2011
The foreign exchange market is quite more complex than what we all think, It is not a game of luck at all but a game of skilled analysis, If anyone is interested in getting a sound and more broader training on how to trade PROFITABLY from it then you can reach me on 07061384520. Or send me a request mail to spectrumlite@gmail.com. Our trading station is located in Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kantiok1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hi, pls how can i learn forex trading
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fullman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Import Ban On 41 Items Remains In Force – CBN / Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 / Business Plan for loans and grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.