Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11795 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fullman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kantiok1: Hi, pls how can i learn forex trading
I will send you the best forex ebook for newbie in the world for free. Its called school of pipsology and forex trading for dummies. Just like my fb page and post your email. I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by SIGAJ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Opengates(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Half education by picking here and there is not good enough for anyone who real want to learn forex and make good money from it. I will advise that you look for a reputable forex training institution around for a comprehensive training. I am also a trainer and I know what I am saying although my training academy is not in Lagos. Do not consider all these forex seminar 9am - 6pm useless stuffs they use to collect people's money and thereafter leave them stranded and confused than they started.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by ideyvexnow: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2013
forex
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by amyoge(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
No succesful forex trader will ever demand for money tolp a newbie, please prospedtive forex traders, beware of this, every information u needed to make urself succesful in fx bis can be found at Forex Trade Ale and Forex Research Lab session of nairaland.
ideyvexnow: Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by BENNYHEM: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
korogba:
Hi peeps.

Kashif, U seem to have a sound knowlegde of FOREX. How does sum1 start learnin this thing from the scratch. Please can u recommend any particular training centres here in Lagos, manuals, or websites one can use to get a grip of it.

Cheers.
No harm you can check EURGBP today result : /GaurantyTrustProfitfx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Import Ban On 41 Items Remains In Force – CBN / Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.