Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61962 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Sylva2147: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
Nigeria Army is becoming more like NPF this days ...no more good news from that end .why treat a woman like this when she is not a terrorist.na wa!
I don't believe this story, there is more to it that is not yet disclosed. is only a child that will believe the story.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Naaaaaaaaah, this must be a tattoo, haba this is barbaric, a woman for that matter why would a reasonable man inflict so much injury on a woman, for no known reason shud a man raise his hands on woman, bible makes us understand women are weaker vessels , love and cherish them
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by coachavilla(f): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
If this it true then d armies should be called to order why are this forces always oppressing the defenseless? If na armed robbers or book dem go don hide kiss kiss
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Babalegba(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
how many times have UK deployed troops for internal conflict? they are civil, what was the report from their peace keeping mission in Afghanistan, what of the one in Iraq and others. let's not say what we don't know, all military In the world have numerous human right abuse, so stop this your I travel far or this is more civilised
You cannot bring Afghanistan and Iraq into the equation because those were combat missions disguised for political reasons as peace keeping operations and feelings would always run high when they manage to get their hands on the individuals who blew their mates up with I.E.D's or through sniper fire. They are only human. The army were deployed in Belfast in the 70s and although several court cases are still ongoing, I am unaware of any civilian being brutalized for no just cause but the bomb makers and shooters were. The incident in question happened at ikorodu and I'm not aware of the nigerian army doing peace keeping operations there. The beasts who did these are lower than animals and soldiers abroad are better disciplined.Pls do not tar European soldiers with the same brush
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by cutedharmee: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
BetaThings:

I saw them on the streets of Lagos yesterday but they are not deployed to Lagos
They burnt about 40 BRT buses a few years ago in Lagos because one of them was hit by a vehicle
They burnt down a police station at Ojuelegba several years ago because of a disagreement between a policeman and a soldier
Both of them are criminals by the way
They discredit the ones who are in Sambisa and cannot relax at anytime of the day because of Boko Haram

They have barracks in Lagos but are not deployed. If they are going anywhere and you run into them, you must keep your distance whether you are wrong or right
They should put their barracks in Sambisa so that we can have peace
Burning d brt buses was nt because dey hit one of them, it killed a soldier. What was d reason behind burning of d ojuelegba barrack Make ur findings well bro before jumpn in2 conclusion...
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
SmartyPants:

lol. nairaland has made uneducated cretins feel bold... cheesy

You cannot even reason that justice always requires that both sides of the story be told? There is actually no evidence that any of the allegations made here are factual. But i am not surprised you cannot reason like an enlightened creature.

Anyway, if you need me to sponsor one year of your tuition in any Nigerian university, please humble yourself and send me a pm. I will consider it.

imagine some who claimed to be educated trying to justify this barbaric treatment meted on a woman just cuz she challenged those criminals in uniform called soldiers, which kind education did you receive ? i pray very soon either your mother or your sister will receive this kind of treatment. you asking about other side of the story makes ashamed for sharing the same country with an animal like you, so you are asking for other side of the story so that you would be able to justify this act ? in a sane society people like you are locked up in a zoo with other cruel animals
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Babalegba:
You cannot bring Afghanistan and Iraq into the equation because those were combat missions disguised for political reasons as peace keeping operations and feelings would always run high when they manage to get their hands on the individuals who blew their mates up with I.E.D's or through sniper fire. They are only human. The army were deployed in Belfast in the 70s and although several court cases are still ongoing, I am unaware of any civilian being brutalized for no just cause but the bomb makers and shooters were. The incident in question happened at ikorodu and I'm not aware of the nigerian army doing peace keeping operations there. The beasts who did these are lower than animals and soldiers abroad are better disciplined.Pls do not tar European soldiers with the same brush
what they did was wrong yes, but she is not the own lady that have passed there, my mum has broken rules several times before military person she was not touched nor brutalised, she has several times parked in front of army checking point in warri even the soldiers assisted my mum in fixing the car. the lady must have say some thing that annoying. if as stubborn as delta ladies soldiers hardly beat them. let's hear from the khaki boys first
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Iroko1001: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't believe this.... I guess is tattoos
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
all over the world the military are known for brutalization and other crime against civilians,.unlike the police, soldiers are not always friendly because of the kind of training they pass through and what they have seen in front line, just like a professor to the average man, or the medical doctor in the health sector and lawyers. that is why the western world don't hurry to deploy troops, because they know the out come. go to other peaceful state like ekiti, ondo, Enugu, Oyo, osun, Ogun, jigawa, kebbi, ebonyi, Edo, and others you cannot hear this kind of story. the military didn't just come out on their own, they came out cos the police has been overwhelmed. if we don't want to see them then let's put our house in order, lets support the police and other sister security arms so that they can have the power to protect life and property so as the khaki boys can go back to the barracks. when we start reporting crime and stop hiding criminals from security operatives then our society we be save, the military will not be seen then. for now we have to learn how to leave with them

Another animal spotted, where did you get that bullshiit from? that military brutalize the same people they are supposed to protect around the world. soldiers are not barbarians in a sane country. maybe you will come back to your sense when they beat either your mother or your sister up like this, I cant just believe that some animals are tying so hard to justify this
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin na wao but the girl get liver oh

Challenge a soldier in the presence of soldiers hmmm it's like buying a casket and not remembering to write your will

I be they think say Lil Wayne role model she be oh.. See tattoos... Damn
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by skipper9526: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Open lie... Soldiers ar not to be challenge
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by kingzizzy: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
If Nigerians didbt see anything wrong with the shooting of unarmed IPOB, they should see nothing wrong in the Army brutalising this woman or anyone else
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fkforyou:
Asides those cuts I think the rest are tattoos.

By the way, how did the army inflect those cut wounds on her, I'm not doubting the story, I'm just curious... undecided

I HOPE U MEET SAME FAITH WITH NIGERIA ARMY WETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT..... THEN I WILL KNOW HOW THEY INFLECT THE CUT WOUNDS........ THE ANIMALS AM ANSWERING NIGERIA WITH......... A FAILED STATE AND FAILED CITIZENS IN IT
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Obiwiz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.
Legalise arms! Let every Nigerian adult of age 21 years and above be allowed to carry pistols. Watch how everybody, both civilians, military, extremists, herdsmen etc go just gentle. There'll be mutual respect for fellow humans.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

Another animal spotted, where did you get that bullshiit from? that military brutalize the same people they are supposed to protect around the world. soldiers are not barbarians in a sane country. maybe you will come back to your sense when they beat either your mother or your sister up like this, I cant just believe that some animals are tying so hard to justify this
you that is human name the country in this world that have deployed troops without human right abuse, tell me. you that is human, is she the only that make use of the road that day. be reasonable, don't judge with emotion, behave yourself and nobody will molest you. obey the law nobody will harass you, human right activist will cry but what has happen as happen
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Until there is gun right in this country some men in uniform will never respect civilians.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by uchwar1: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.
shut up
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by uchwar1: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
JonSnow:
The nigerian army is a disgrace.
and what r u?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
you that is human name the country in this world that have deployed troops without human right abuse, tell me. you that is human, is she the only that make use of the road that day. be reasonable, don't judge with emotion, behave yourself and nobody will molest you. obey the law nobody will harass you, human right activist will cry but what has happen as happen

what you are saying now is that if a civilian misbehave he or she should be subjected to that kind of brutality by the military ? what is stopping them from handing the person over to the right authority if he/she goes against the law, must they take law into their hands? I have ever read it in a news where British army brutalized British citizen in Britain or British citizens always behave themselves cuz you are saying that I should behave myself so that i wont be molested by those animals in uniform you called army. This kind of mentality makes me believe we still have a very long way to go...kalu was right Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by msqtahir: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
D Nigerian army resort in dealing with soft targets.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

what you are saying now is that if a civilian misbehave he or she should be subjected to that kind of brutality by the military ? what is stopping them from handing the person over to the right authority if he/she goes against the law, must they take law into their hands? I have ever read it in a news where British army brutalized British citizen in Britain or British citizens always behave themselves cuz you are saying that I should behave myself so that i wont be molested by those animals in uniform you called army. This kind of mentality makes me believe we still have a very long way to go...kalu was right Nigeria is a Zoo
don't they victimized civilians over sea, let's preach orderliness. cos all this support for law breakers will give room for lawlessness. what the soldiers did was wrong, very wrong. let's try and avoid such situation
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
don't they victimized civilians over sea, let's preach orderliness. cos all this support for law breakers will give room for lawlessness. what the soldiers did was wrong, very wrong. let's try and avoid such situation

I think there are laws in Nigeria and i believe there are also authorities that deal with whoever goes against these laws. so, it is now the duty of military to start beating people up cuz he or she breaks the law. in a sane society when you break the law you are handed over to the right authority
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by myg9(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogashub:
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=1409655132&refid=17
I don't know why big army are so heartless they should be posted to sambisa
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogashub:
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=1409655132&refid=17

I don't kw why i am finding it so difficult to believe the pictures. Unless u are telling me that they used something like electric iron on the woman. I dont think that koboko or hand beating can do dis to the woman
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by WINDSOW(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Soldier beat you and you still dey alive dey show pix, my sister meshonu, na boyscout beat you. wink
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by buffalowings: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sylva2147:
I don't believe this story, there is more to it that is not yet disclosed. is only a child that will believe the story.

we don't care what you believe.

what we want is justice to be served
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by xjiggy: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
All of una dey argue for a story wey none of una confirm.
My points na
1. What if no be soldiers beat am? What if na Man O War.
2. If na dem beat an, dem no use hand. Na koboko fit draw line for body like that.
3. Woman wey get that kain tattoo for body no dey fear GOD not to talk if soldiers.
4. What if she dey suffer from "Do you know who I am" syndrome
5. Wey the brother wey dem slap wey cause all this katakata
6. Always get both side of the story before you make judgement
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lovingyouhun: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
Thomas
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Soldier brutalized a female.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

I think there are laws in Nigeria and i believe there are also authorities that deal with whoever goes against these laws. so, it is now the duty of military to start beating people up cuz he or she breaks the law. in a sane society when you break the law you are handed over to the right authority
which of the western country have deployed and the military hand over arrested person to police? name them. I don't support what they did, but let's try and open the simple law and also empower our police so as to return the khaki boys back to barracks
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh God may the bullets from the guns of Shekau and his gang rain in the bodies of these beasts in uniform and may the knives of Shekau and his gang never miss the necks of these useless and heartless military beasts. Amen
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Piercy:
grin na wao but the girl get liver oh

Challenge a soldier in the presence of soldiers hmmm it's like buying a casket and not remembering to write your will

I be they think say Lil Wayne role model she be oh.. See tattoos... Damn
I wish what happen to this lady to happen to u and ur sis so u can have something to joke with here on nairaland. Is this an issue to joke with? Na wen e happen to u that ur teeth wud disappear and u ve nothing to laugh with. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.