Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging (36359 Views)

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by joinnow: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Assuming we have Judge Judy
Judgement will be per second per second
I so much like her quick accurate judgement
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mofeoluwadassah: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
dis 1 na real wa o
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Getintouch2004(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
pansophist:
I do not subscribe to instant execution. Executing a murderer is like a slap on the wrist, just few minutes and he is pronounced dead, that's too generous and a muderer do not deserve such treatment.

He should be sentenceed to life ímprisonment, always in the same room staring at the boring ceiling, eating the same badly prepared food everyday, his day and night, Christmas, birthday and all the ceremony he used to enjoy will be spent in his cell. He will think about basic freedom, but that too has become a luxury that cannot be afforded.

He will live to regret the day he made such action to kill someone. There will be no redemption for him, till he dies at his own pace. That's what murders deserve.

He can get a parole after some years, say 50years
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pwettyesther(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai! The height of over jelousy! When he wasn't Othello in Othello in Shakespeare's play[sup][/sup] shocked
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Idiot guy....

He would have had 13 years of homo banging and terrible food in jail.

And still die by hanging now.

If only he had just gone to another gal, his life wouldn't be such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Jennifer89(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
pansophist:
I do not subscribe to instant execution. Executing a murderer is like a slap on the wrist, just few minutes and he is pronounced dead, that's too generous and a muderer do not deserve such treatment.

He should be sentenceed to life ímprisonment, always in the same room staring at the boring ceiling, eating the same badly prepared food everyday, his day and night, Christmas, birthday and all the ceremony he used to enjoy will be spent in his cell. He will think about basic freedom, but that too has become a luxury that cannot be afforded.

He will live to regret the day he made such action to kill someone. There will be no redemption for him, till he dies at his own pace. That's what murders deserve.

lol I imagine him being in the same room with tea bag of Prison Break grin his ass will know how fargrin
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by samuel051: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wackyrichy:
Shuu?
shuuperu
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Originalsly: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
pansophist:

Say it again!...life imprisonment with hard labour.... physical torture by day mental torture by night.
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Pastis: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yawa no dey sawa
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nofuckgiven: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
As a bachelor you cook all sorts of TASTELESS MEALS and eat it gleefully but the moment you pay a little token as bride price and marry a woman, you start making choices and selecting meals as if you married a professional CATERER.
My brother receive sense! ,nobody likes stress.
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
You said it! angry
Champele:
Good for the fool. Nigeria men don't have respect for women. Good lesson for other fools.
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Zulu212: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Should he appeal which am sure he 'll , he might get a relive maybe they 'll just give him a vry lengthy jail term....unless one gomina just pardons him considering the long term he has spent awaiting trial + the one he has served already b4 then..but all the same, he's not gona get away soon...might be very old b4 freedom favors him
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Sierusvirus(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2017
JohnXcel:
Hmm...interesting.

I wonder if the judge would have passed 'the same' judgement if the perpetrator were a woman and the victim, a man.

TOL: *thinking out loud*
[quote][/quote

You just made a valid point cause most cases like this when the girl kills the bf / husband such punishment won't be given to the women. What is really happening in nigeria?
May God judge them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Culin(f): 1:45am On Mar 15, 2017
This one guys are just killing their babes hmm
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by lonelydora: 3:25am On Mar 15, 2017
brunofarad:
The things humans do these days

The devil sef would be disappointed in us

13 years ago and not 'these days'. The severity of crime these days is more.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Airoflaw(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
what is happening nowadays ? are we in the era of boyfriend killing girlfriend?
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2017
I keep telling people, when ever u murder somebody, u will be sentenced to death, u u kill person pikin and u expect the family or court to clap for u?
Why is fake rev king still alive sef?
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Catastrophe: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Wackyrichy:
Stupidity, but this is 2 wrongs, and 2 WRONGS they say doesn't make a RIGHT na. R.I.P to the burnt and soon to be hanged...
You fool! It's justice... For it is written "Thou shall not kill"
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Wackyrichy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Catastrophe:

You fool! It's justice... For it is written "Thou shall not kill"
it's also foolishness atimes when u see sarcasm and don't recognise it...
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by iLiquidator: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
NCAN Reporting, over!!!

Yes sir, its my brothers from the other side.

Yes sir
Yes sir, its one of them.
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ehinmowo: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
13 yrs to wait on death sentence case....Nigeria judiciary is jst trash.....so if d guy was innocent, they will nw tell him to go home rite...
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Catastrophe: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wackyrichy:
it's also foolishness atimes when u see sarcasm and don't recognise it...
Lol.. u r so dull u dnt know wat sarc‎asm looks like..
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ehinmola(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good for him. Very wicked man
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Wackyrichy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Catastrophe:

Lol.. u r so dull u dnt know wat sarc‎asm looks like..
lobatan, don't worry i won't spend my precious time argueing with u over 'sarcasm'
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Cityguy: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thirteen years too long joor.
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bekkyraymond: 5:02pm On May 31, 2017
una no go say fear men now but wen u guys red about d story of a woman DAT set his husband ablaze all I keep hearing is fear women fear women this one nko? mtcheeew men re d worst thing that can happen to a woman....fear men they re wicked
Re: Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging by labonita1(f): 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
Omojudy:
And it took them thirteen years of tormenting the man on death row to sentence him. Now his real torment will begin as he waits for some years to be killed, after all pastor King is still alive.
but king was sentenced to death by hanging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter / Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.