Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good (1166 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about exposed

The last time I did this, I ran a 10 tips for Lalasticlala and mynd44 to follow in this 2017 and I got an appreciation from lalasticlala and that warmed my heart.. So I decided to do this for the good gentlemen of Nairaland..

Remember these are just more than health tips... It is a way of life... It is a culture.. we should all live by...

So here are the 5 tips every Nairaland guy should follow in 2017 - for their own good

1. Get enough Sleep

The amount of sleep you get is directly proportional to the amount of money you make. Don't believe me? Then that means you didn't follow my challenge.

So How does Sleep Have To With This

Lack of adequate sleep wrecks problem solving skills, it wrecks your decision making skills and it wrecks your learning skills. In fact, it makes you less of a man. Because you think and make decisions like someone who is average and this affects the plans you set today.. You begin to waste time doing irrelevant things and the decisions you make lead to regrettable consequences instead of positive results. I am talking about underachievements because of this unhealthy lifestyle you choose to follow.

Men, we need sleep, you might say that while you are asleep your mates will be hustling... Actually, I believe your mates have been hustling for years now, jumping from one business opportunity to another, and spending so many years not achieving what they choose to achieve...(Well except the mates you are talking about are musicians and G boys).. So you be the change among them..

I posted an article on nairaland asking nairalanders to sleep before 12am for 1 whole week..and share your testimonies... I am still waiting for those that did it... to share it with me

And also my free ebook on HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE is coming out soon but is available for pre - order, snce many people complained to me that they find it hard to fall asleep. PRE ORDER HERE http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

2. Exercise

What do you think happens to the metal parts of a machine when they are not lubricated.. They break down.. They lose efficiency, they become inaccurate, they work below their capacity.... and that is what is happening to you right now..

Give your body the energy it needs to go through your daily living.. Life is a battlefield and only the fittest get enjoy its luxury. Exercise your body so that you may be able to climb through any mountain,any hill, any obstacle.. Exercise your body so that you can escape a miserable old age...

Exercise more than just gives you the attractive and sexy body every girls want to see on her man... It more than just improve your bedroom skills and performance..

The rich does it everyday so that he can get richer... Checkout Mark Zuckerberg if you don't believe me..

3. Eat Good Food

Feed your body, what you feed it, is what you are today.. Because good food influences your mind and your mind is the center of all actions..
Your mind makes the best decisions only if it is well organized and good food does that..

You think you need a lot of money to eat very well.. Who told you that?

You don't have money to have buy enough fish or meat, well me neither... So what do I do... Fish is proteins.. .what you are eating here is proteins... I simply do food substitution... Fish = proteins... crayfish = proteins... No money to buy fish... No problem.. I simply go for the crayfish... I still get my proteins.. Whatever people might say.. just remember

"niggas will be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you"
"niggas be made when they can't come and live, lavish with you"

When you live the healthiest, you make the best decisions and get the highest positive rewards. and those who laughed will then come back to you.

4. Breathe

Breathing and Meditation Techniques are important to help you live a great life everyday... Breathing techniques helps you control anger, stress, impatience and every other emotion that controls the common man of today... Breathing and Meditation Techniques is also my secret technique for curing headaches without using drugs.

5. Subscribe to a Health Blog

I just replied a question of a nairalander asking for help after he made some unhealthy actions.. All this could be avoided if you subscribe to a health blog and received health articles, health ebooks and directives... Thereby giving you more than just basic knowledge about yourself.. You can subscribe to my health blog right here and you can also get to chat with me http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

Remember your body is your most priceless possession... LOVE IT, FEED IT, CARE FOR IT and GROOM IT

You have just been exposed...

Remember to subscribe to receive my free ebooks and articles right here http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by LAFO: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin

This is a good one.

At least it gives me a reason to log in to nairaland.

Not just snakes, suleman, BBNAIJA angry
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Reading...
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Hello... how are you??
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by LAFO: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello... how are you??
Hey doc. I'm good.

You?
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Newbeginnings(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
I actually did the One Week Sleep Challenge, although I did not follow it completely for the whole week... I am going to do it again, this week because of its benefits... Well here is my diagnosis...

After sleeping before 12am everyday for one week (last week).. That is I slept at exactly the same time everynight as you said..

I found out that

- I woke up stronger
- It became easier for me to fall asleep
- The headaches which I had sometimes were reduced
- It became easier for me to do my exercises
- It became easier to think and concentrate...

I hope everyone is doing this One Week Sleep Challenge

Calling those that I follow

Epositive(m), fishobi, Divay22(f), alexov(m), wizzakosh(m), CosmeticChemist(m), LUCKIE2014(m), AnodaIT(m), Softorgasm(m), titosantana(m), pdf90(m), itzmejerry, dingbang(m), teepsee(f), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), EyeofHorus, ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(m), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), Papikush, Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot, Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
LAFO:

Hey doc. I'm good.

You?

Being on a tight schedule lately... but doing fine...

I hope you have joined the healthy community
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Newbeginnings:
I actually did the One Week Sleep Challenge, although I did not follow it completely for the whole week... I am going to do it again, this week because of its benefits... Well here is my diagnosis...

After sleeping before 12am everyday for one week (last week).. That is I slept at exactly the same time everynight as you said..

I found out that

- I woke up stronger

And there are so many other benefits.. you can enjoy..

cc: Essentials1 you need to see this
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
i stand with op on this one

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

Thank you..

Remember to join the Healthy Community and get to chat with me and get free ebooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Divay22(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I found out that

- I woke up stronger

Calling those that I follow

Epositive(m), fishobi, Divay22(f), alexov(m), wizzakosh(m), CosmeticChemist(m), LUCKIE2014(m), AnodaIT(m), Softorgasm(m), titosantana(m), pdf90(m), itzmejerry, dingbang(m), teepsee(f), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), EyeofHorus, ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(m), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), Papikush, Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot, Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05
One week sleep challenge shocked shocked shocked shocked
I can't......i have a case to settle @ insomnia embarassed embarassed embarassed
I find it so difficult to sleep at night.......
Sometimes 234 I'm still awake shining my eyes but if eventually I managed to sleep by 4 by 7 dawn or 8 I'm up and running.......

I only sleep early when I'm stressed up cry cry cry cry cryIt no longer funny,i hardly do sleep over at friends place They might take me to be a witch or something...
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by mazizitonene(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
for me....sleep is bae.....knew this right from my days back in uni......The day before an exam I make sure I get enuf sleep....I realised my brains work wonders after getting enuf rest just before the paper....and I was not really "a reader" then.....results were awesome.......ds days, pc keeps me awake till 2-3am..... wake by 10 am undecided
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Better...because you're gradually loosing it tongue
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Better...because you're gradually loosing it tongue
losing what tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Essentials1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

And there are so many other benefits.. you can enjoy..

cc: Essentials1 you need to see this

Oh I didn't actually do the One Week Sleep Challenge, but I will say that seeing those benefits up there is an eye opener...
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

losing what tongue tongue tongue
Lol.......NV grin grin grin grin grin
Like Doc said SLEEP.....GO ON A SLEEPING SPREE
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Essentials1:

Oh I didn't actually do the One Week Sleep Challenge, but I will say that seeing those benefits up there is an eye opener...

Well you have this week to go through it and share your testimonies...
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Newbeginnings(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
One week sleep challenge shocked shocked shocked shocked
I can't......i have a case to settle @ insomnia embarassed embarassed embarassed
I find it so difficult to sleep at night.......
Sometimes 234 I'm still awake shining my eyes but if eventually I managed to sleep by 4 by 7 dawn or 8 I'm up and running.......

I only sleep early when I'm stressed up cry cry cry cry cryIt no longer funny,i hardly do sleep over at friends place They might take me to be a witch or something...

Wow that is a lot... insomnia really eats up the body and from what I know it is more than just on the physical side

I actually subscribed to his blog... so that I can get that his free ebook HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE

I just hope it is worth me subscribing... and I think you should try it too
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
for me....sleep is bae.....knew this right from my days back in uni......The day before an exam I make sure I get enuf sleep....I realised my brains work wonders after getting enuf rest just before the paper....and I was not really "a reader" then.....results were awesome.......ds days, pc keeps me awake till 2-3am..... wake by 10 am undecided

Well, right now, you just threw those benefits through the window.. I believe we need to get them back
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Divay22(f): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Wow that is a lot... insomnia really eats up the body and from what I know it is more than just on the physical side

I actually subscribed to his blog... so that I can get that his free ebook HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE

I just hope it is worth me subscribing... and I think you should try it too
Alright...i do that also....
Thanks
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by mazizitonene(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well, right now, you just threw those benefits through the window.. I believe we need to get them back
out the window ? I doubt.....well...I tot the extra time spent sleeping (till 10am) makes up for the lateness.....and I do sleep in the day too....
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
out the window ? I doubt.....well...I tot the extra time spent sleeping (till 10am) makes up for the lateness.....and I do sleep in the day too....

Yea.. that is what I thought too.. Well actually it doesn't.. and I learnt this the hard way...

And that is not what I want for you...
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Lol.......NV grin grin grin grin grin
Like Doc said SLEEP.....GO ON A SLEEPING SPREE
lol the power of sleep grin grin grin
i remember a fairytale i read as a little child.About a young farmer in his early 20s.he got lost in his farm and came upon a group of pigmies having a party in a strange land cheesy.he got invited to the party by the pigmies and had a great banquet with them.they gave him a strange wine and he drank.he felt sleepy and he slept ad slept for long years.when the young finally awoke he found out hhe was well into his 80s and the pigmies were no where around grin.
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Divay22(f): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

lol the power of sleep grin grin grin
i remember a fairytale i read as a little child.About a young farmer in his early 20s.he got lost in his farm and came upon a group of pigmies having a party in a strange land cheesy.he got invited to the party by the pigmies and had a great banquet with them.they gave him a strange wine and he drank.he felt sleepy and he slept ad slept for long years.when the young finally awoke he found out hhe was well into his 80s and the pigmies were no where around grin.
Don't be scared you won't be the farmer grin grin ;DBut sleep.. It's good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you..

Remember to join the Healthy Community and get to chat with me and get free ebooks
but hope u wont turn us to sleeping beauty sha cheesy
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Don't be scared you won't be the farmer grin grin ;DBut sleep.. It's good
true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by LAFO: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Being on a tight schedule lately... but doing fine...

I hope you have joined the healthy community

How do you mean?
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yea.. that is what I thought too.. Well actually it doesn't.. and I learnt this the hard way...

And that is not what I want for you...
well on a more serious note also advice young ppl to chill on the way they consume alcohol.the rate at which we young guys consume alcohol is getting alarming.many ppl dont believe that there is a connection between hypertension and the abuse of alcohol.a hard drinker i knew just passed away in his sleep last week and he" just in his early 40s.also in nigeia we believe exercise is only meant for overweight ppl and rich ppl.
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Olasco93: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello FitnessDoctor, I just subscribed on your Blog. Please I really neee the "HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUE eBook and other eBook that can bless my health life.
Thank you Dokito.
Re: 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Olasco93:
Hello FitnessDoctor, I just subscribed on your Blog. Please I really neee the "HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUE eBook and other eBook that can bless my health life.
Thank you Dokito.

Hello Olasco I have sent the ebook to your mail since on Monday.. Hope you have read it?

I would like to know how you are doing and how it is working for you...

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? / Wife Submit To Your Husband Or Husband Love Your Wife. Which Is Tougher? / Happy Birthday, Kaboninc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.