Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (12301 Views)

What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by HallaDaTruth: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
To the guys on Nairaland, what do you think about Hairy Ladies? Can you date them ? And fir the Ladies, are you hairy and comfortable with it or how do you cope and how does your friends, loved ones react to it ?

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
To the guys on Nairaland, what do you think about Hairy Ladies? Can you date them ? And fir the Ladies, are you hairy and comfortable with it or how do you cope and how does your friends, loved ones react to it ?
Shogun laye ni?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Birdeyeview: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls include graphic picture with the headline.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by EASYGURU(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

Shogun laye ni?

Bobo you funny ga. ����
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by AfroKnight: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm

No be the girl create herself.

But I can’t get past the pilosity. We can’t date.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Larryfest(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nawa o make she try dey shave am from time to time na, this is too much and somehow.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by RapistOnBail: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by TallPck1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
omg! I'm wondering the forest that would be between her legs down there.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by wiseword316(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omo! If her chest be like this, how down there
go be??
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by efewizey(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin
Birdeyeview:

You harsh o shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by habsydiamond(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
O boy eh.. e dangerous oo. Me get hair for chest, she get too if we dey do the do our chest hair go dey do interlocking which go result in 'am in pain' for both of us. No go area for hairy lady for me
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by ItooWorWor(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2020
I will reply after world war 3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Pepperoniq(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2020
I love hairy girls but not in d chest region. Any other region, I am very comfy with that

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2020
dat picture looks gross
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg where her shaving bic dey grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Randy100: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2020
I just hate hairs. The one in my legs, hands, head, armpit, pelvic region, chest, and jaws. Any woman with hairs anywhere apart from her head and honeypot is a big turn of for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Dehindepgenius(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Jeez! Someone should teach that girl how to shave. This is an eyesore. More reasons to appreciate my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2020
God forbid! is that a man
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by maynation(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Shogun laye ni?

cheesy grin grin
Funny af.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by wittyt98(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2020
johnpablo541:

Imagine a girl insisting on no sex before marriage, you agree then on your wedding night you see hair everywhere on her chest.

my Brother what God has joined together Go Scatter on that day

wittyt98:

imagine taking a supposed hot babe home and when its time to boogie down u see this... omo my erect dick go just paralyze

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by GreenDee(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa oo, the hair is too much na, she should try waxing or shaving it more often..
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Greatzeus(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Wow,so intolerant worst that it's coming from a female. She didn't create herself,she doesn't have blood or poo all over her body,so where's the graphic pic? Smh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by johnpablo541(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2020
wittyt98:
imagine taking a supposed hot babe home and when its time to boogie down u see this... omo my erect dick go just paralyze

Imagine a girl insisting on no sex before marriage, you agree then on your wedding night you see hair everywhere on her chest.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by mezarddinny: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2020
i think they are biafrans
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by thundafire: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Shoo then how will dey hair be down der
Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Birdeyeview: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Greatzeus:

Wow,so intolerant worst that it's coming from a female. She didn't create herself,she doesn't have blood or poo all over her body,so where's the graphic pic? Smh undecided

I laugh when i see people with myopic perspectitives on matters like this.
does the image look appealing to your sight?

btw have seen hairy ladies who are very clean in terms of how they take good care of their hairy body parts.
so be very guided as to what you spew on my mention.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by oglalasioux(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
If ochanja is like this how will main market look? Not her making, though. But a shave could make her look better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Readonee35L(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
That Photo Is Graphic

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by marlow1962(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa o,how much is shaving stick abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by Khd95(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
blood of nebbuchardnezer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if her chest is like sambisa forest, no doubt her pudendo is like amazon forest

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by culf: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
I luv hairy ladies, not in excess though

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) by culf: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. / Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.