Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice (4321 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Nairalanders,

Atiku is a Nationalist who is loved by Nigerians in all the geo-political zones. He has been there and have seen it all. He stood for truth during his issues with Obasanjo who had plans to rule Nigeria forever. He is a proven business man, exposed, enlightened, and so on.

Ibori on the other hand was the "Governor General" of the Niger Delta during his time. Why did he earn that title? He was a man of the people. He fought tyranny and stood for the truth led to his indictment for corrupt practices. Tell me, are Tinubu, Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogora and co "SAINTS"? If Nigerians are looking for saints to govern them come 2019 then they should go and engage Monks in Thailand.

Atiku was in Warri recently on an unannounced visit. Consultations are ongoing and very soon the "Atiku&Ibori" wind will blow accross the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and we the Yorubas will have the opportunity to collect the mistake we made during the last elections.

Never again shall we be deceived.

Atiku & Ibori 2019 is the Change to Change this Change!

WhiteSoup

CC
Beremx
Sarki
Passingshot
Obiagelli
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin Laughing in Tapa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Op you are clearly not OK this morning

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by cobadit(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
I see Nigerians being brainwashed here.... 2019?? And yu av started d deceit now again?? Abeg park aside let's us scape tru dis and come 2018 we will knw wu is wu
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
TFY
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Op you are clearly not OK this morning

How am I not ok? Tell me, who do you think is the better choice? Is it Tinubu, Elrufai, Kwakanso, Saraki, Lamido? Abeg who!
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by dammytosh: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Na wa ooo.

Somebody was asking why youths are unemployable.

Who will give this kind of brain any job apart from political thug ?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
cobadit:
I see Nigerians being brainwashed here.... 2019?? And yu av started d deceit now again?? Abeg park aside let's us scape tru dis and come 2018 we will knw wu is wu

Atiku and Ibori is the perfect combination.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:
Na wa ooo.

Somebody was asking why youths are unemployable.

Who will give this kind of brain any job apart from political thug ?

Why don't you counter my premise constructively with facts and reason? Give me a better choice (SAINTS)

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
ABUZINZU:
TFY

AYT grin
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Jokerman(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Two thieves ..... yawns...###...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by dammytosh: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Why don't you counter my premise constructively with facts and reason? Give me a better choice (SAINTS)

Ibori that just came back from prison for corruption and Atiku that can not enter America for the same corruption.

Na wa oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

Ibori that just came back from prison for corruption and Atiku that can not enter America for the same corruption.

Na wa oo

DO YOU NEED SAINTS TO RULE NIGERIA?

Give me your combination let's open their files.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by cobadit(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Atiku and Ibori is the perfect combination.
I didn't say yu ar wrong and I avm't said yu are right... But all am saying is dis is too early too conclude a candidate
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by dammytosh: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

DO YOU NEED SAINTS TO RULE NIGERIA?

Give me your combination let's open their files.

Have a great day ahead bro.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by maverickboy: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Nairalanders,

Atiku is a Nationalist who is loved by Nigerians in all the geo-political zones. He has been there and have seen it all. He stood for truth during his issues with Obasanjo who had plans to rule Nigeria forever. He is a proven business man, exposed, enlightened, and so on.

Ibori on the other hand was the "Governor General" of the Niger Delta during his time. Why did he earn that title? He was a man of the people. He fought tyranny and stood for the truth led to his indictment for corrupt practices. Tell me, are Tinubu, Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogora and co "SAINTS"? If Nigerians are looking for saints to govern them come 2019 then they should go and engage Monks in Thailand.

Atiku was in Warri recently on an unannounced visit. Consultations are ongoing and very soon the "Atiku&Ibori" wind will blow accross the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and we the Yorubas will have the opportunity to collect the mistake we made during the last elections.

WhiteSoup

CC
Beremx
Sarki
Passingshot
Obiagelli
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

You are definitely part of this, or how were you able to see that coming. That shows you are only clamoring out of your selfish interest.

Believe me, the evil in your heart is much stronger than those in the two men combine - after all you believe they are not saints.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

And you too bro

Nigerians can criticize without nothing to back up. Rather they run away from real arguments that involve reality.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by DocHMD: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Deluded sycophant deceiving himself.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Goke7: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
even basket mouth or bovi won't do better than this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by dammytosh: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

And you too bro

Nigerians can criticize without nothing to back up. Rather they run away from real arguments that involve reality.

Is there really anything to argue about presenting 2 Arm robbers as the next leaders ?

You are even lieing to yourself that Atiku is loved by every region. Yet he has failed in all the political party he ran to ?

I understand that you need to do ur job bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Beckham14: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

Why are you running like usain bolt? Give him the name of your "perfect candidate" grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by cbngov01(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Instead of ibori y not duke?
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by dammytosh: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
Why are you running like usain bolt? Give him the name of your "perfect candidate" grin

The basis for an intelligent argument is an intelligent Topic.

This is a no brainer.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Beckham14: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

This is a no brainer.
No one is arguing here, he gave us his prefered candidates, why not give us yours?

And i don't think an "intelligent" man will rush to comment on a "non-intelligent" topic. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by mpianya39(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Nairalanders,

WhiteSoup

CC
Beremx
Sarki
Passingshot
Obiagelli
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Ofe-ola undecided
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

This is a no brainer.

Give me your better choices?
Let's have their names.

Lamido&Amaechi
Tinubu&Kalu
Saraki&Ekweremadu
Buhari&Osibanjo
Tambuwal&Ngige
Ribadu&Rochas

Please give me your combination.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
No one is arguing here, he gave us his prefered candidates, why not give us yours?

And i don't think an "intelligent" man will rush to comment on a "non-intelligent" topic. cool

One Cold Heineken for you grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by IBBG(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Give me your better choices? Let's have their names.
Lamido&Amaechi Tinubu&Kalu Saraki&Ekweremadu Buhari&Osibanjo Tambuwal&Ngige Ribadu&Rochas
Atiku & peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by IBBG(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Give me your better choices? Let's have their names.
Lamido&Amaechi Tinubu&Kalu Saraki&Ekweremadu Buhari&Osibanjo Tambuwal&Ngige Ribadu&Rochas
Osinbanjo & Ribadu
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2017
mpianya39:

Ofe-ola undecided

What does that mean?
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by helinues: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2017
@ op, are you sure hunger didn't wake up up this morning.. Ibori of all people..

Okay kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
helinues:
@ op, are you sure hunger didn't wake up up this morning.. Ibori of all people..

Okay kwantinu

Is Tinubu and Amaechi better than Ibori? Are they Saints where Ibori is? Tell me!

Are these not the same people who are "friends" of the President who is a Saint? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

I will keep saying, give me a combination better than Atiku and Ibori in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Grow By 0.8% In 2017 – IMF / Gej's Karma Locates Barrack Obama / Pdp Convention: Ugwuanyi Hosts Enugu Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.