Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Decision And Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decision And Relationship. (276 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decision And Relationship. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
*Decision and Relationship*

Genesis 2:18, the bible says, it is not good that man should be alone, I will make for him a helper that is comparable unto him. So, we were desingned for connection, we were made for companionship. There is something in us that yearns to relate with other people, for a sense of community. We will talk about the importance of decisions, the importance of making the right choices. Napoleon said, nothing is more difficult and therefore more precious than the ability to make decisions. I believe that one of man’s distinct feature that gives him primacy over the rest of creation is his freedom to make his choice.

It is one of things about man that makes him to be shoulder above the rest of God creation, Man is a rational being. He doesn’t have to act on his impulse at all times, he doesn’t have to act on his instinct at all time. He can process data and decide rationally his preferred line of action. So one of the most difficult and one of the most precious things in life is the ability to make choices. Me must understand that, even though we have the freedom to make our choices, consequence upon that right to make your choices is also the sense of moral responsibility to live with the result of the choices that you have made.

First, a quality decision is an informed decision. The bible tells us in prov.4:7, wisdom is the principal thing, Therefore get wisdom with all your getting, get understanding. when you want to make a quality decision, it should not be based on assumption. Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence. It should be an informed choice. You see a jury will only arrive at a verdict after weighing all available evidences. There is no clinicial that will provide a line of treatment without doing proper diagnosis, so you must first of all be informed, gain as much information as possible about the choice that you want to make. miles does not begin with a step, it begins with the end in mind. Prov.4:26, ponder the path of your feet that is from time as you are taking steps, ask yourself, where is this leading to, where is this leading to? What will be the ultimate arrival point for this steps that I am taking in this area of my life. You need to understand that every decision has a consequence. Deut.29:19, it wi
The thing about a quality decision is a decision is where the outcome is already factored into that choice. You have factored the outcome. The journey of a thousand ll not happen that when he hears the words of this curse that he blesses himself in exact saying, I shall have peace even though am following the dictate of my heart, as though the drunkard should be included with the sober. See, you cant have it your way, if you decide to do things in a particular way, you cant have your cake and also eat it. The bible makes it very clear, it is not possible to be going down hill and expect to arrive at the mountain top. You see your life is heading in the direction, not of your intentions but in the direction of your choices. (You cant be dating the wrong person and expect a good and happy marriage) In the direction of the steps you are taking, in the direction of the action plan you chose as your preference. So, you must always consider a good decision, is one where the outcome is already factored into the choice making process.

So my brethren, your decision in life Is very important. The focus this morning is decision in choosing a partner, in the choosing of your life long partner, it is not a decision that should be taken rashly, it is a decision that should be well informed, factoring the outcome of it, what necessitated to your decision about being in relationship with someone, is it lust or love? Most of the time we feel lust and mistake it with love; and here is it, lust leads to hate later in the future when your lust has been satisfied. Be careful. The best decision you can ever make in life is the decision to follow Christ and lay hold of your purpose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read As The Nigeria Popular Actress Rita Dominic As She Opens Being Single / My View Of What Marriege Is About(exclusively Baby) / Kim Kardashian Searches For Names As North West Considers Naming Her Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.