Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did (1186 Views)

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Glad I Found You. / Thank You Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
I created a thread last month on how I got my gf pregnant and the problems I was facing, a lot of people bashed me cos they felt they were holier, some people who felt my pain encouraged me and through that I took the bold step.

It was hard trying to convince her to keep the baby,I found out her fears earlier and we resolved it. It was also hard trying to talk to her parents,her dad kicked her out when he found out but through the help of her mum we pulled through. We are not talking marriage now,but I believe we'll when the right time comes. Though its been a month, I still feel I should thank you all cos I'm very grateful

I want to thank nairalanders for helping and encouraging me, I want to thank you guys for making me not to commit murder. thanks a lot,you guys are the best . I also want to thank lalasticlala for taking the story to front page cos it helped me a lot. I won't forget to thank Seun for setting up this platform and giving people a means to air and discuss their issues.

Expect the good news in 8 months time.. cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Save enough money for diapers

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by smardray(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Baba baby, we shall name ur shaild after lalasticlala..
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Caustics: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
i sell male and female used babby clothes, used feeding bottles, used baby carriers and used daipers. cantact me through mail to keep some for you as they rush it.

congrats bro and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by teehamzat(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
A hoping father?..great. Congratulations man,remain faithful at all times.God be with you bro cheesy
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Swissheart(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Awwww.....so nice of you.
Regards to her.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kudos 4 nt committing murder... congrats in advance
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
i sell male and female used babby clothes, used feeding bottles, used baby carriers and used daipers. cantact me through mail to keep some for you as they rush it.

Thanks bro...pm ur number
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by ikp120(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

Thanks bro...pm ur number
WTF!! shocked shocked shocked

That dude was trolling bro. How da fùck didn't you see where he typed that he sells used diapers? grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin

This is one of the consequences of not reading before commenting. angry

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by LalasticSeun(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
On behalf of Seun and Lalasticlala,.i say you are welcome

I hope you will invite us to the naming ceremonygrin

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by johnbuck81(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
hope you will not come and be begging for money to buy baby things?
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:
WTF!! shocked shocked shocked

That dude was trolling bro. How da fùck didn't you see where he typed that he sells used diapers? grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin

This is one of the consequences of not reading before commenting. angry

Lol...I was trying to flow wit him as well
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
johnbuck81:
hope you will not come and be begging for money to buy baby things?

some people can just be stupid with their comments...gosh
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Oyindidi(f): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Proud baby daddy to be tongue
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by ikeepitreal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
when your dick won't stay one place
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
smardray:
Baba baby, we shall name ur shaild after lalasticlala..

Lol no oh.. so he won't start liking snakes.. biko o
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Swissheart:
Awwww.....so nice of you. Regards to her.
thanks bae
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thank u for thankn dem
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Geraldyne:
Kudos 4 nt committing murder... congrats in advance

Thanks
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
On behalf of Seun and Lalasticlala,.i say you are welcome

I hope you will invite us to the naming ceremonygrin

sure.. thanks
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
If the baby name girl.. name am Arike. that name holds a very sweet meaning.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Jagermeister(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:

Used diapers, you piece of shit.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
If the baby name girl.. name am Arike. that name holds a very sweet meaning.
This human waste again. Nincompoop. Your signature says it all. Beardless gay
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Badgers14: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are more than welcome Mr. OP. I am glad you have accepted your responsibility.

Start saving now for baby diapers and baby milk. The earlier you start planning for the future, the better.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by NevetsIbot(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
SingleDad:
This human waste again. Nincompoop. Your signature says it all. Beardless gay
Lol. why are you crying na? grin
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol. why are you crying na? grin
what you deserve right now. grin the hoe don trap am with belle. If dem born you well, no take care of the baby... cheesy incompetent baby daddy. Very shameful

Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by schumastic(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
no comment, it is well.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did by westlius(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2017
papa loading in some month time

(1) (Reply)

Throwback's Pics Of Me And Solid Star (picxxx) / I Feel So Guilty / Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.