Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ (46089 Views)

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / Dino Melaye , Saraki , Faseyi And Others At 137th IPU Assembly In Russia - Pics / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by emeijeh(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
D
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by wellmax(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Faseyi and Fayose are similar names to any from outside SW.

I forgive him, its out of tension.

No big deal
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by numericalguy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
The fear of Fayose is the beginning of wisdom.

Even Magu's godfather Buhari is scared of fayose.

Its a pity. This goes to show that Magu and his patron Buhari are just obsessed with Fayose. All they think and dream is to antagonise governor Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by kulrunsman79(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Incompetence of the highest order. It's not his fault, this has been a norm in this regime. After all, minister of budgeting didn't know the total debt of the Nation.

I love this man's humility in admitting that "no one is perfect"....
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
I support Magu and i believe he has done well in anti-corruption BUT

How in heaven won't you know the exact figure of the recovered loot?

Did you expect to "take a bow" and go when you know very well they dislike you?

Political appointees in Nigeria are disgraceful with their shoddy manner of preparation. Some don't know the Anthem of the country they would represent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
yarimo:
The EFCC Chairman response to questions is not impressive and he looks so confused .
He doesn't sound smart. His answers were way below average. Flavoured with arrogance

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by obajoey(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mehn this country with these senators is on a long thing.
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by autonomous22: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:
IS THE FOREHEAD REAL OR PHOTOSHOP

Me too i need to know....
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by ceeethru(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
How can gathering of corrupt people screen anti corrupt person.What do you expect from them. They want someone they can control to be the head of efcc. I weep for Nigeria, it's a pity. Fight.against corruption will end if magu is removed because of this corrupt senators.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
The mistake of the name " Faseyi or Fayose" can happen to anyone especially if you are not a Yorubaman.
In case of how much EFCC has recovered so far he should have an idea of estimated amount as a leader of the commission. It's like asking a head of marketing how the he has made so far this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by danigbo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu should continue his work in acting capacity and start tjailing CORRUPT politicians. THIS IS CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm tired of my country Nigeria... hunger everywhere. .. a cup of garri is now #100.... Our leaders are not trying.
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by misteryman: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
I CAN FACTICALLY (My English) SAY, SOME OF THESE MONEY GOTTEN WILL ENTER VOICE MAIL.
#Amount gotten not stated
# Magu is lie Moha
# Looted money gotten in the hands (Who Knows) in the Nigeria Government.
#Amount not Known
#Ask Buhari

grin grin grin

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by leewin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
nobody is above mistakes now
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is either mischievous or was instructed by his 'Oga at the top' not to disclose the largesse they recover or he is cleverly sharing some of the windfall as advised by Oga at the top.

Even with Excel spead-sheet, payments summation are automated and you will see the sum of the figures as you enter the amounts.

Does Magu think we are all as stupid as the political leadership ?

He should be jailed if he does not account for all he has collected alongside the names of the people who paid the funds, so we can confirm. After all, the money belongs to the public and the populace needs to know.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by pepemendy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't have any problem with that, just catch us many thief including does potbelly senators then we're good
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can you all read what this illiterate Northern goat said How can you be a boss of EFCC and has no idea how much loots collected so far. God why God why God why again I repeat you placed Nigeria your beloved country in the hand of this kind of people from this kind of party to rule, God why What is our sin or sins that you can not just forgive us.

So why fighting corruption if yourself you are not accountable How can you fight corruption and lack facts and figures Nigerians see what useless animals from ythe North turned Nigeria into Only that single statement Magu or Mango should be arrest and detain with immediate effect.

So you guys collected the loots and loot it

*EFCC boss do not how much his agency has collected so far* and he is still fighting to remain in that seat if any of my staff tell this crap I wont think it twice before I fired him or her with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Yseone(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your statements contains some error of commissions.
1) it wasn't on Thursday as you stated above but Wednessday.
2) if I listened very well, it wasn't "Fayose" he mentioned but "Fashola".
I stand to be corrected though.

martin123:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-rumble-senate-magu-refers-ekiti-lawmaker-senator-fayose
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by KayTash(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
kennygee:
Tension done make Magu turn Fayose to senator.

Head looking like its viewing the Eclipse.

Savage grin
kennygee:
Tension done make Magu turn Fayose to senator.

Head looking like its viewing the Eclipse.

Savage

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by Acidosis(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
dude is obsessed with Fayose..

It goes to show how much they hate him and want him behind bars

3 Likes

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by IamAirforce1: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
U don't know how much has been recovered 4rm anti-corruption war and yet u are d acting efcc boss.
Buhari’s appointees are just a reflection of his incompetence angry

The matter weak me grin
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by jbhill(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
AM JUST INTERESTED IN THAT SAHARA DESERT.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by mexxmoney: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
I watched the session and men I am seriously disappointed in Magu. He knew he was supposed to go to the senate today since two months ago and yet he looked so unprepared. Mediocre answers to almost all questions asked as he didn't have in depth knowledge of what he was talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by 2LESS(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ermacc:
Faseyi, fayose.
U come 4get Fayemi. Wetin Ekiti ppl get wt 'F' Maybe cuz F is just after E. Walks out, wat do I knw.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by ciggy000(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
d guys responses to questions were so poor like senator olujimi from ekiti state said he answers questions by taking d answer back to the question.and who noticed d way he ran his mouth d moment he stepped out of d chamber

2 Likes

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by magoo10(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
when you agree there is corruption in the efcc what message are you trying to send to Nigerians? how do we trust that you are capable of fighting corruption even when yourself is corrupt?
I think magu is confused and just on a vengeful mission only God knows who the paymaster is.he should just leave that position for a mor honourable candidate.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by sagaloo: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Which rumble, which Thursday
Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by crackhouse(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Just like bubu. osunbade. The administration itself is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by gerg: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fayose giving them nightmares

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.