Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,064 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (45810 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Lordsocrates: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
fggg
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by xtivin(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
In Nigeria politics where nobody is clean, when you are no longer the favourite, they only need a little case study of your sin to kick you out. Among the same senators, who among them is free from his sins

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by lonelydora: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Bubu is totally blind to this report as its sent and prepared by Ipob DSS. He will re-send Magu's name again, Senate will reject and the cycle continues.

Then there won't be any head way.

Even though Magu misfired sometime ago, I still believe he can do the job.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by eph123(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
burkingx:
....NO !!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS FINISHED !!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin BECAUSE BUHARI HAS ATTAINED THE SUPREME AND HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE land !!! TWICE grin grin grin

It is only in Nigeria that attaining a post is an achievement in itself.
What impact did he make during the positions, zilch? He attained the office twice and his region is still struggling with high poverty rates, high levels of illiteracy and insurgency. He attained the office twice but can't point at anything he achieved. So please what is the point?

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by tydi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
oluwayimika123:

HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS

This aint a matter of whether he did dose in 2016 or 2000

Their are evidences against his integrity or is dre any law d@ MAKES an IMMORAL ACT COMMITTED IN D PREVIOUS YEAR automatically clean in a new year

Weldone sir

Oga u mean IMMORAL SIN like shuking saraki wife?
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by burkingx(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
eph123:

It is only in Nigeria that attaining a post is an achievement in itself.
What impact did he make during the positions, zilch? He attained the office twice and his region is still struggling with high poverty rates, high levels of illiteracy and insurgency. He attained the office twice but can't point at anything he achieved. So please what is the point?

Wake up!
...... grin See one Mugu

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by eph123(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
[s]
burkingx:
...... grin See one Mugu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is acting like Jack Bauer and corrupt officials, cabals and politicians are trying to frame him.

If you don't want him as EFCC boss, I'm here to be appointed.

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by oluwayimika123: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
tydi:

Weldone sir

Oga u mean IMMORAL SIN like shuking saraki wife?

ME AH NO HTALK D@ 1 OO
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by burkingx(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
eph123:
[s][/s]
..... grin grin grin
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by AnanseK(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Is Magu the only Nigerian that can head that parastatal?
If he has integrity problems let Buhari nominate someone else now.
Must the position be headed by a Northerner?

It's not about north and south it's about who can fight corruption and I think Magu has demonstrated his capability. Unfortunately corruption is fighting him fiercely. Corruption may win.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by samijay8(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Bubu is totally blind to this report as its sent and prepared by Ipob DSS. He will re-send Magu's name again, Senate will reject and the cycle continues.
Ipob DSS eh. so iPod to Don get DSS and iPod senators rejecting it. Some kinda people will talk and u will just have to review and sleep, wake up to review and think like. Is this one got same No 6 everyone have
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by cardinalstar091(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
bedspread:
There are people of Intergrity that can fill up that post...

I RECOMMEND MY SECONDARY PRINCIPAL MRS EZE... WHO EVER WENT THROUGH NNSS OJO BTW 1990-2010.WILL TESTIFY..

NO MONEY WILL BRIBE HER....

She never c money b dat in her life....when she is faced with d amt former NNPC boss kept in his safe..then na consider it done she go d sing...lolz
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by omenkaLives(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
There is no bigger picture of the hypocrisy of the pdp supporters than that being lifted here. How these people suddenly take a report by the DAURA SECRET SERVICE as they call it, beats me.

Tommorow, this same body would issue a report against one crook and you'd see them take to the airwaves to tell themselves how basterdised the service is.

Bookmarking this thread because the content would come in very handy in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by guychidile: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
I am watching with keen interest.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by guysmat(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
professional Nigerians abroad are respected cos they exceptionally prove themselves in their respective fields. Why must we hire foreigners to run our contracts? Even installation of governor's toilet is awarded to foreigners. When will we stop disenfranchising our brothers from the fruit of our fatherland? All these Lebanese and Arabs they hire to run our contracts steal our money and they do not complete any contract. Nigerians are more experienced and educated to undertake all these positions. Why can't our brothers be given the privileges they deserve?

Mama put does not need to advertise to get customers. Her cooking does all the advertising she needs.
In the same vien...
Why do Nigerians prefer tillers from Cotonou, Lome and other West African countries to indigenous ones? From what complains I've heard, the foreigners can be left unsupervised and you can come back to see a well executed job. But for our very own, you'll visit the site ten times and eight out of ten those times, our tillers have either gone for lunch, not feeling well, just left for the toilet etc. Their reputation doesn't help their employment perspective. If we do not work at improving our reputation, such jobs will keep going to those that have worked hard to earn their keeps. The problem is not limited to just the building industry; it is a reflection of the how far we've fallen behind as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Emyres: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
rottennaija:
So basically, they are still referring to the same old letter of 2016?

Check well before commenting.

Dated 14 March, 2017.

Check close to that yellow pointer.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by jamislaw(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Corruption is fighting back.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Evangdanyno2017(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
The problem is magu or the senate bt the corrupt cabal working with the exercutive. They have skeleton behind them. It may nt be magu bt sombody wil uncover their hidden activities
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by bedspread: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
cardinalstar091:

She never c money b dat in her life....when she is faced with d amt former NNPC boss kept in his safe..then na consider it done she go d sing...lolz
LITTLE BOY HOW MUCH HAVE U SEEN? U FEEL EVERYONE IS LIKE U?
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Mandy001(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
if for God sake magu can not do this job why not mr president nominate someone else.....or is he the only one?
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by fallout87: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
adioolayi:
Magu should continue in Acting capacity and jail all corrupt politicians.

Let him jail Buhari and himself first then

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by lailo: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
professional Nigerians abroad are respected cos they exceptionally prove themselves in their respective fields. Why must we hire foreigners to run our contracts? Even installation of governor's toilet is awarded to foreigners. When will we stop disenfranchising our brothers from the fruit of our fatherland? All these Lebanese and Arabs they hire to run our contracts steal our money and they do not complete any contract. Nigerians are more experienced and educated to undertake all these positions. Why can't our brothers be given the privileges they deserve?
ur brothers are thieves and opportunists.They have this national cake mentality and nobody can hold me.These governors are wiser now.Get ur facts right,most of the abandoned/uncompleted projects were contracted to Nigerians.Go to Niger delta and bear me witness.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by ElsonMorali: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
AnanseK:

It's not about north and south it's about who can fight corruption and I think Magu has demonstrated his capability. Unfortunately corruption is fighting him fiercely. Corruption may win.

There's a DSS report indicting him. If his integrity is being questioned I think that that question mark on his integrity has to be removed first If he is to be considered.

And herein lies the problem of the Nigerian nation. The war against corruption is now riding on the effectiveness of one man instead of the effectiveness of the institution called EFCC.

Somebody (probably Obama), once said that Africa does not need strong men but strong institutions.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by ozimec(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Bros, have you forgoten the word 'Kick backs'? Nigerians will not give kick backs to the govt. Beside, if they do, e go easily cast... but for this oyibo them, abi half oyibo, they are covered. Govt always gets kick back from every contract awarded to them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by uboma(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Page 4 of the Letter is missing @ Cambells
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by modsfucker: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
bedspread:
There are people of Intergrity that can fill up that post...

I RECOMMEND MY SECONDARY PRINCIPAL MRS EZE... WHO EVER WENT THROUGH NNSS OJO BTW 1990-2010.WILL TESTIFY..

NO MONEY WILL BRIBE HER....

Everybody has his own price.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by sshalom(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Is Magu the only Nigerian that can head that parastatal?

If he has integrity problems let Buhari nominate someone else now.

Must the position be headed by a Northerner?

You are right to a great extent. But there seems to be more to the decision of the Senate beyond this DSS report.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by ivandragon: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
princefaculty:
Magu like mugu couldn't answer the questions asked him at the screening constructively, you can imagine him trying to avoid answering on the powers of the efcc and when he was asked to answer it he said efcc can investigate things drawn to her attention and things not drawn to her attention. Efcc is above the.... And he just stopped there just like "the website of the nscdc is www.nscdc... that's all!" grin

A point of observation, on this letter we have F. O Adams for the D.G, SS on the opening page while on the closing page its Folashade Bello for: DG, SS. Is that a mistake, new style or what I'm thinking of?

the letter with F.O. Adams is the recent letter written in 2017 to the Senate with respect to the matter.

the subsequent documents are from the initial report sent to the Senate in 2016 which the letter signed by F.O. Adams referred to when it stated that the DSS had earlier submitted a report in 2016.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by ElsonMorali: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
sshalom:

You are right to a great extent. But there seems to be more to the decision of the Senate beyond this DSS report.

if i were Buhari, i'd drop Magu and look for the meanest baddest guy to head EFCC.

By the time he's done treating the fvckups of former governors and announces he's starting with the senate, they'll wish they had confirmed Magu.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
K. Meanwhile.... Help oga seun and lalasticlala. I can't quote and reply my own thread sad. The system keeps telling me to wait for some hours.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by weedtheweeds: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
are you serious?? Can you say names?
lailo:

ur brothers are thieves and opportunists.They have this national cake mentality and nobody can hold me.These governors are wiser now.Get ur facts right,most of the abandoned/uncompleted projects were contracted to Nigerians.Go to Niger delta and bear me witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.