Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? (1878 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by omahost005: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
He made me believe he loves & cares so much about me.

He made me believe I have gotten so much into him.

He made me fall deeply in love with him.

Now, he is getting married to someone.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by coolier(f): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
What happened?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sorry abt that.Might  be that he lied to you abt the so called he had for you.
Take heart, could feel ur pain.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by snowdrops(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
He saw something in the other that was missing in your relationship.
Move on.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by MugSmasher: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster

Because you were yesterday's vomit and not worthy of an iota of his future together so he had to drop you like a bag of potato by the curb, where your ass truely belongs. Hope when your done crying blood and sulking, you will realise that love is just an illusion and your a classic mascot for me to prove my point! While your still sulking, would you care to have a d*ck shoved in your mouth to while away time! grin

Anyway if you see him in future, say hi to him for me, cos' he is one of my heroes!
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by omega25red(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
Seems like a poem to me but he probably said he loved you to get in your drawers. too bad he has messed you up for the next guy
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Whao. . .that's rather unfortunate. . .but life goes on. . .so pick up the pieces of your heart and let this be a lesson learnt. . .

But seriously didn't you see signs or hints?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
I swear this could be the title to a "NOLLYWOOD MOVIE" Anyhow girl, I know its easier said than done but move on, he didnt love you in the ist place to do this all behind your back. Goodluck, I will be praying for you.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Anabel(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
girl dat marriage must not hold, i bet you, i go go there with cutlass and pursue everybody, dem go think say i dey craze
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by KennyG6(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster, tell us the whole story, and dont make it sound as though the guy is some sort of nasty b*stard,
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Anabel(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
he is naty, if he is not, she wouldn't have brought it here
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by KennyG6(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
Anabel:

he is naty, if he is not, she wouldn't have brought it here
that's untrue, just because she brought the matter here does not mean she is the aggreived party or the victim, or is it beyond the realm of all possibilities that she contributed to the demise of the relationship and is merely looking for sympathy from the likes of NL's famed feminist i.e. Ebonyeyes?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher:

@poster

Because you were yesterday's vomit and not worthy of an iota of his future together so he had to drop you like a bag of potato by the curb, where your backside truely belongs. Hope when your done crying blood and sulking, you will realise that love is just an illusion and your a classic mascot for me to prove my point! While your still sulking, would you care to have a d*ck shoved in your mouth to while away time! grin

Anyway if you see him in future, say hi to him for me, cos' he is one of my heroes!

It's not her fault your life sucks. Give the poor girl a break.

@ poster

What the hell happened?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Anabel(f): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
abeg michel, tell am so dat him go know him level
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by KennyG6(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
michelin89:

It's not her fault your life sucks. Give the poor girl a break.

@ poster

What the hell happened?
pls beg her to tell us what really happened wink
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
He's just not that into you . . .
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2009
Dear tak heart dats life 4 u,very unfair.@ mugsmasher u re really mean & heartless plus u re mannerless u beta watch it psycho.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2009
Kenny_G:

that's untrue, just because she brought the matter here does not mean she is the aggreived party or the victim, or is it beyond the realm of all possibilities that she contributed to the demise of the relationship and is merely looking for sympathy from the likes of NL's famed feminist i.e. Ebonyeyes?
grin grin You know you love me sweetiepoo wink wink wink
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by ebinom(f): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2009
MugSmasher:

@poster

Because you were yesterday's vomit and not worthy of an iota of his future together so he had to drop you like a bag of potato by the curb, where your backside truely belongs. Hope when your done crying blood and sulking, you will realise that love is just an illusion and your a classic mascot for me to prove my point! While your still sulking, would you care to have a d*ck shoved in your mouth to while away time! grin

wow! you such a big di*k.i truely hope you get hurt very badly some day
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by daisies: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
mugsmasher! what a message! I HOPE SOMEONE DOES SMASH YOUR WICKED HEART AGAINST THE WALL SOMEDAY! its good for you to have the taste of your own medicine, wicked weak cow!
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by daisies: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
he married someone else because he is did not love you in the first place, move on and groove on and please dont pour acid on his face!
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by tRoOE(f): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2009
Ouch!!!
You must be doing sumthing wrong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just b/c sum1 luv u doesn't necessary mean, your are meant to be 2gethere
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by deniyor: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2009
Move On.

Doesn't matter his reasons.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by KennyG6(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin You know you love me sweetiepoo wink wink wink
hmmm, am i supposed to comment on this fact ?? grin grin grin
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by H2O2: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2009
loving you doesn't mean he has to end up with you.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by ucnduka(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2009
Sorry he left u but u don't need 2 cry 4 too long. He is gone so let him go by forgiving him as that would do u greater good.open ur heart to loving urself and life. He was not meant 4 u so chill ur mr right is on his way.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Pweety4me(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2009
@Poster Did u tell him dat u r ready 4 marriage?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by DonEse125(f): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2009
But this mugsmasher reminds me of another woman-hating NLer from way back.
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2009
Don_Ese125:

But this mugsmasher reminds me of another woman-hating NLer from way back.

Adam Brody aka OBNOXIOUS aka Kanye West
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by DonEse125(f): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
i knew it! reading his posts was like deja vu
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2009
MugSmasher:

@poster

U must be a very sad person, are u lonely?
Re: If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? by daisies: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
i dont think mugsmasher is sad or lonely, i think he is just being a sadist! he does not have a heart and if he did have one, am sure it is dirt infested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Much Does Size Matter To You? / Does Distance Really Matter At All? / I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.