Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (17773 Views)

Checkout The Bad State Of Benin City After A Heavy Rainfall(photos) / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others / Owerri, Nigeria's Most Bubbling Capital City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by jona2: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
cool

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by jona2: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
cool

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by OvieE: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
poo, WHAT A DIRTY PLACE. ALL NIGERIA CITIE/TOWNS and VILLAGES LOOK ALIKE. GOD, WHY DID U CREATE NIGERIA LIKE HELL. HELL IS RED SO IS NIGERIA RED.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by 9ijaprince(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
Awka has the record of worst capital city in the country.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by mrperfect(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Well, it depends on where the photographer choose to snap.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nchara: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
mrperfect:

Well, it depends on where the photographer choose to snap.

True talk. Another photo of Awka will come sparkling and very fascinating.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by illusion2: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
This is a general reflection of Nigeria. . . .chronic underdevelopment across all levels. . . .
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nchara: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
Can we see photos of Ibadan after 40 years as a capital, first a regional, and then a state capital?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
The Obi and Ngige you people want to continue to rule have been responsible for this town in the last 6 years.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
mikeansy:

The Obi and Ngige you people want to continue to rule have been responsible for this town in the last 6 years.

undecided undecided undecided

Soludo's campaigner on the rampage.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nchara:

Can we see photos of Ibadan after 40 years as a capital, first a regional, and then a state capital?

SUPPORTED.

Can we see PHOTOS OF ADO-EKITI. The yoruba land's fountain of knowledge capital?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
chosen04:

Soludo's campaigner on the rampage.

Nne how far?

I know say you go fine pass all the 8 pics for your profile grin grin grin

But tiger woods was very busy sha . . . . .heard stories of what he has been digging . . . . I wont mind to be him though
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
@illusion2
Why are you not complaining of *JONA's tribalist element? why pick on mekusxxx. You are too blind to see that all his/her post are anti-Ndigbo?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
mikeansy:

Nne how far?

I know say you go fine pass all the 8 pics for your profile grin grin grin

But tiger woods was very busy sha . . . . .heard stories of what he has been digging . . . . I wont mind to be him though

Nna am fine.

Ofcourse i am.

I can even upload my pix if you care for it.

By the way are you from my state(Anambra)?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
chosen04:

Nna am fine.

Ofcourse i am.

I can even upload my pix if you care for it.

By the way are you from my state(Anambra)?

ok let me add u on yahoo messenger. . . .
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by slimes(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
The home of decentralized, divided and greedy people but they don't care. Anyway, I like their enterpreneurial mind. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
mikeansy:

ok let me add u on yahoo messenger. . . .

OK. but you didnt ans my qs.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
chosen04:

OK. but you didnt ans my qs.

The first picture where you the big billboard is at Unizik junction, Onitsha - Enugu Express way

while the second picture is the round about at the awka market, now am not sure if the picture is been taken facing the road that leads to Amawbia or the one that leads to Unizik.

Where in Anambra are u from?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by AndreUweh(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2009
The first photograph Okijajona pasted here is not even a photograph of Awka. Empty basin making great noises.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2009
chosen04:

SUPPORTED.

Can we see PHOTOS OF ADO-EKITI. The yoruba land's fountain of knowledge capital?

needless comparisons.we just need to renew our urban areas in njigeria just like fashola,amaechi and sullivan are doing.donald duke did a great job in calabar and it remains the most beautiful city in nigeria.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2009
mikeansy:

The first picture where you the big billboard is at Unizik junction, Onitsha - Enugu Express way

while the second picture is the round about at the awka market, now am not sure if the picture is been taken facing the road that leads to Amawbia or the one that leads to Unizik.

The first pic is definitely UNIZIK junction. Ha ha ha I can even see my friends house (where I used to take my chick to while in Uni grin grin) to the right. It must have been taken from the foot bridge at the Onitsha park. THE POSTER SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TAKEN A SHORT OF THE OPPOSITE SIDE ie the side leading to Onitsha capturing Udoka estate and Iyi agu.

the second picture is eke Awka junction and was taken backing the road leading to UNIZIK.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by sultan003(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
^^^^ correct but the first pic (unzik junction) looks as if the sahara desert is encroaching on the place. grin
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
mikeansy:

HERE?
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by chosen04(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
sultan003:

^^^^ correct but the first pic (unzik junction) looks as if the sahara desert is encroaching on the place. grin

You mean the northern type of sahara desert encroachment? As at the last check "unizik junction" is now in the northern part of the country. Thus, desert encroachment now even take place in heaven.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by sultan003(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
^^^^ shocked shocked NO OFFENCE I was just joking. Infact the place is not that far from my house (5-10 mins if am walking ), just that the pic reminds me of the NORTH and "am not from there"
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by THEAMAKA1: 3:07am On Dec 20, 2009
*jona is doing exactly what he wants to happen.
dont mind the guy.
its like posting pics of nothing but Ajegunle (sp?) and saying thats what all of Lagos looks like.
hmmm another foolish thread by *jona.
NEXT!! cool
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by sjeezy8: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2009
Nchara:

chosen04:

SUPPORTED.

Wow you people are dumb instead of you ask for pics of where Jona hails from(Niger delta), you go and say yoruba populated towns, as if it makes a difference. The guy is not yoruba hes IJAW and from the ND, so please get yoruba out of your minds whenever you make an argument and choose the tribal route. Yoruba isnt the only tribe in southern Nigeria aside from igbo.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2009
they dare not say "ee" talkless "jaw"

because they know the kind backside whopping them go receive.
Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by djungle(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2009
Awka

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by djungle(m): 3:56am On Dec 20, 2009
Awka

1 Like

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by djungle(m): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2009
Awka

Re: Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital by THEAMAKA1: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2009
^^^
thats not Akwa.
i saw somewhere else that its Owerri.
or is Akwa and Owerri the same place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into Central Bank's Building (PHOTO) / Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Addresses World Leaders At 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.