Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man (860 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by Crownadex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Out of the last five times you've made love, how many have you initiated , and how many has your man initiated ?
If you say he's initiated all 5 , that could be a problem ;
Sometimes you just start making love because you're kissing and smuggling and it's not clear WHO initiated
it's just happened ( all the more reason to go to bed at the same time so that things can just happen"wink
And sometimes he has a really low sex drive and so the whole initiation pattern is thrown off .
But quite often you may get into this rut where he wants sex more than you do , and so he's the one who always initiates making love . And you're not even sure how to initiate sex because you've never done it

Sometimes men don't want to be placated they want to be wanted
let's get down to the tips

1. SHOW ENTHUSIASM
Lying in bed , arm's accrossed ,turning head towards him ) men can if you wanna
2. DON'T OVERTHINK IT
Do I want to night ? well , I don't know . It is kind of late and I do need my sleep & so on
Turn it off ! seriously . When you get though, pounce on it ( and pounce on him too ) start kissing him . Let your hands do wonder pretty much immediately .
3. DON'T BE EMBARRASSED
"Good girls don't like sex "
Did you grow up thinking that ? if you grewup thinking that only boys wanted sex and girls just acquiesced then you may think that it's you to sit back and just respond to him . Anything else somehow upset the apple cart
" But good girls Do want sex " God gave us sex drives too and inside marriage sex is supposed to be a wonderful thing for both of you ;
Think about it this way ; This is the man on earth who can touch you like that . He's the only man on earth who really truly knows you , you don't need to be embarrassed around him
4. USE YOUR HANDS
Don't like talking about sex ? you don't have to come up behind him , wrap your arms around him start nibbling his ear and let your hand wander .
5. BE CREATIVE
initiating sex can start earlier in the day . You can text him at work ( You're in for it tonight ) You can get dressed in your " pretty underwear ( not your functional underwear ) and let him see , and say something like " so this is what I"be wearing all the day today "You can put a note a note in his lunchbox like ( wanna skor tonight )

wanna rest here
Re: Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by 14teenK: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Boys no get time for this one na undecidedDem go rush tear her fairlyusedpants
Re: Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by Etzakoos(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
14teenK:
Boys no get time for this one na undecidedDem go rush tear her fairlyusedpants
gringringrin...Men Will Do It But Boy/guys Will Not
Re: Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by dollyjoy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Long proceduresgrin
Re: Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by youngberry001(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long proceduresgrin
wow lovely Dp tongue
Re: Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man by Justeenaleo(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
No time.

(1) (Reply)

Avoidable Mistakes That Can Make You Lose The Lady Your Heart Desire / How I Got A Hard Bleep In A Long Bus Trip 18+ Story / Video: Bride In $2000 Gown Weep As Husband Disappears On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.