Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79148 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by adelcole(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yu too call your own Muhammed God for us to have stalemate. No need of suing anyone.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Edwinmason:
you being the son of your father what does that make you?
it makes me the son of my father. I can never be my father. I may be like him in traits but I can never be my father. Jesus said he has never thought of being equals with his father.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Edwinmason(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maximus85:
it makes me the son of my father. I can never be my father. I may be like him in traits but I can never be my father. Jesus said he has never thought of being equals with his father.
OKAY
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by buffalowings: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
the lecturer is stupid
and his arse stinks to the heavens

who is he to censure a christian

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Asidiq23:

And your God was so careless that He can't save himself when he was about to be crucified, like that is not enough, you still went ahead to put the cross of the painful death he died off on your neck,. Isn't that mockery
Ha, baba, craze dey worry you
D reason he came was to die simple get dat into ur pot u call brain. And keep marrying 8yr old children all in d Name of Allah. Leave Allah to fight for himself he his not a child. And stop killing pple cos dey refuse to accept ur god u better accept God Almighty is name is Jesus christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by micmarvellous(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2017
What nonsense!
Just imagine the uttermost display of foolishness @ its peak?
They no longer mind their businesses, after series of bombing and slaughtering has failed them, they wanna "debate it in court"..
Just take a look @ the old man, and some Christians will buy his idea and begin to make fun of the Holy Spirit of God forgetting He has no forgiveness..
And yes, Jesus Christ is God, For He and His Father are one!..He stands as God the Son, the 2nd one in Trinity.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I read it somewhere today and I was astonished shocked
The things our Muslim brothers and sisters are going through. They need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by airminem(f): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Who Were The Children Of Abraham?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2017
izzou:

You sound more confusing. I am a Christian, and Yes, Jesus is God. But I don't have to take someone to court if he believes otherwise.

What is even his business with the Bible?And who told him the Bible has no backing for it??

@ bolded. Who passed that law you just quoted?
Hello, how many Bible types version do you have in your head, which church do you attend..
Bring your backings let's hear, and am sure we would give you more than 4 contradicting messages as regards it..
You are the confused person..stop fooling yourself and do research well, go to America and most European countries and see the rare they are reverting to Islam because they aren't gullible like you, they did research and got the truth..
The money your yahoo pastors are making from you would never let them say the truth
Useless yahoo pastors that don't even follow Jesus in any ways, how many of those pastors keep beard, and how many of their wives dress like the mother of Jesus. Except for the Catholic
Calling Jesus God is the biggest scam in history.. He is not God, He is an honoured Messenger of God, He is at the service of God, was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, he was born outta a woman, God can't be born, God is an uncreated creator that is the first and the last... Don't call Jesus God, it is very blasphemous, you would want your son or daughter to deny you and five your right to other person, but you are giving God, S right and attribute to someone else...
Don't be dump... Open your heart and make your research.. If you think Jesus has died for your sins and his blood has washed it away, na O. Y.O you dey o...
Don't fool yourself
You think God has created the earth, paradise and fire for that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Sexina851(f): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Nawa oohh.....D greatest lie in history is to call mohammed a prophet of God..D man want bubu and hellrufire to notice him...hunger, poverty and madness is seriously disturbing this zombie

Hahahahahaha. You are not serious. But trust me u just stepped on toes

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
ilynem:

The things our Muslim brothers and sisters are going through. They need prayers.
They need serious prayer bro cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Karlman:
...muslims ar overly funny, muhammed himself was a marauder like shekau, dan fodio, who maimed and killed to force dia religious belief on people...dude was a terrorist dat muhammed of a niga, dats y all terrorist are muslims and wil defend dia killings wit verses from d kuran
Its painfully obvious and yet these people are blind to the truth. How can you follow a prophet of such questionable character and claim he got revelations from God? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Its okay if Jesus is your God and still has somewhere as his father (God). I no fit dey follow pig drag matter cuz na white I wear. I no fit sout.
Lol. Running away from the truth. If you lot investigate your faith like you do the Bible, investigate Islam's historical background and Mohammed's character like you do our faith, you will see how much you have been deceived.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Asidiq23:

And your God was so careless that He can't save himself when he was about to be crucified, like that is not enough, you still went ahead to put the cross of the painful death he died off on your neck,. Isn't that mockery
Ha, baba, craze dey worry you

I don't get it. Why don't you answer my question? Are you one of the followers of the illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine?

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by luvinhubby(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
AbiolaEsq:
They don't say Ogun is god with capital "G". So it is allowed for you to say Jesus is god.
As if the ogun worshippers have another deity they pay obeisance, abeg shift!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Total crap.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by buffalowings: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Maximus85:

It's a big shame when a Muslim understands the Bible more than these useless yahoo boys.

Someone should help us read Colosians 1:15

The Bible says Jesus is the first born of all creation... Meaning he was created by who? By God. Jesus in uncountable time referred to God as his father.

This is a big shame.

Some one will come here now and quote John 1:1. Olodo dem gang
shut your dirty mouth.

what buisness is his to choose what I should believe in.

my relationship with God is personal
I don't need help from someone whose beliefs is an antithesis to mine

6 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by MrIcredible: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
Gurumaharaji:
Nawa oohh.....D greatest lie in history is to call mohammed a prophet of God..D man want bubu and hellrufire to notice him...hunger, poverty and madness is seriously disturbing this zombie
[/s]
Ode

Very unintelligent

Spit on your useless brain
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by greatdave(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Pastor. Well done, can you please explain this scripture?
Luke 22:42
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Pastor, please who is praying here?
Who was he praying to?
Simple questions, we need simple answers. Thank you.

I've got loads of scriptures for you sir.

Another question just poped up now sir... When Jesus got to heaven after his resurrection.... Where was he seated? Lol. I guess he was seated beside (right hand) himself Abi? Pls explain to us.

Sorry o Pastor, another popular scripture came to mind again.... John 3:16. Please who sent who in this scripture? Did someone sent himself to sacrifice himself to himself?

Please explain.

Smiles.. I am not a pastor neither am I trying to become one. I have found the truth and I am always glad to share same. Your questions aren't new. They've actually persisted for ages, continuously put forward by humans to justify what they can't and for the most part DONT want to comprehend. I'm just gonna ask this before anything sir maxxy... Do you believe in the Trinity?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by MrIcredible: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2017
izzou:
Illiteracy is worrying the sheikh

So people who call stones, knifes,iron, Thunder, water, as their God should be taken to court too?
What about those who don't believe there is God? Who will charge them to court?
He should look for his mates to debate with. Am very sure tb Joshua won't even have his time

This man is a disgrace to Islam
Shut up!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by emmayodata(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2017
ganie:
Last time I checked Ogun,Amadioha and others are referred to as "gods" so if you mean jesus is a god no problems. And is it not clear to you all that the bible is too confusing that it described jesus as a servant of God going by the many chapters the cleric cited and some other chapters calling him "god" as some of you here posted..... Just wondering.
It's not confusing at all. We have places he's called teacher, master, Lord etc but we know he's God
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Asidiq23:

Hello, how many Bible types version do you have in your head, which church do you attend..
Bring your backings let's hear, and am sure we would give you more than 4 contradicting messages as regards it..
You are the confused person..stop fooling yourself and do research well, go to America and most European countries and see the rare they are reverting to Islam because they aren't gullible like you, they did research and got the truth..
The money your yahoo pastors are making from you would never let them say the truth
Useless yahoo pastors that don't even follow Jesus in any ways, how many of those pastors keep beard, and how many of their wives dress like the mother of Jesus. Except for the Catholic
Calling Jesus God is the biggest scam in history.. He is not God, He is an honoured Messenger of God, He is at the service of God, was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, he was born outta a woman, God can't be born, God is an uncreated creator that is the first and the last... Don't call Jesus God, it is very blasphemous, you would want your son or daughter to deny you and five your right to other person, but you are giving God, S right and attribute to someone else...
Don't be dump... Open your heart and make your research.. If you think Jesus has died for your sins and his blood has washed it away, na O. Y.O you dey o...
Don't fool yourself
yes they are yahoo pastors but dey don't kill Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2017
alobright17:
wise are those killing for the sake of virgins,keep your wiseness to yourself.wise is when you sue someone for calling Jesus Christ God almighty but will not speak about the series of suicides flying upandan in the north .Mr wise Jisie Ike
You are getting out of control and you need to be checked....honestly,you are gullible..
See the way you are bringing unsimilar words together.... Use your brain...
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Asidiq23:

Don't fool yourself
Hahahahahaahhahahahahaha! Converting to Islam? Are you serious? I dare you lot to take compulsion out of your religion and see your population cut by half. You are not the fastest growing religion in the world, you are the fastest growing enforced religion in the world. People who convert to Christianity in hostile countries have to run away to less hostile ones for their lives. I have countless examples. Better read for yourself and know the truth. It will set you free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2017
idris4r83:
no god but Allah (God). Allah is an Arabic name for God.

We are not serving the same God, nothing concern us with your god, Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by xage(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Christianity is a mere mundane hypocrisy, bcoz a blabbing baby knows Jesus is not God, one person cannot represent superior and inferior at the same time.

I wonder how Christian live so comfortably with lies.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Layor123(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2017
vikstandon:

When u talk to a person with a sealed lips lipsrsealed whom u know is capable of communicating back, but isn't...Tell me what picture it paints!

Grow up! and learn how not to attack the 'person', open up ur self to learning...Your actions proves just this 'Baba, you are not wise(unwise)'
Lol... E pain am sha
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
xage:
Christianity is a mere mundane hypocrisy, bcoz a blabbing baby knows Jesus is not God, one person cannot represent superior and inferior at the same time.

Leave them bro.. May Allah rectify and guide them(only the ones that wants to know the truth sha o)
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Edwinmason(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2017
xage:

but even d koran talk about the wonders of this blabbing baby

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by alobright17(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Asidiq23:

You are getting out of control and you need to be checked....honestly,you are gullible..
See the way you are bringing unsimilar words together.... Use your brain...
wise is when your mallam decided to sue person for calling Jesus God....I don't write to impress you.

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2017
xage:

you're a fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.