Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79144 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
John 10: 30-33. From the lips of the master Himself.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Amberon: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus bless you.
pinkyruledworld:
and thats to your understandin , not mine. Jesus aint God. God bless u.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tmgold007(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
This man is making sense oo

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God
Jesus is d son of GOD......we have GOD THE FATHER...GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT...THEY ARE 3 in 1

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by brightisodje(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
SeniorZato:
ISLAM RULES FOREVER

Lost n lost forever hisssssssssssssss Anti chirst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by kibra4u(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Eddyolu1: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus Christ is God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tmgold007(f): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amberon:
Jesus bless you.
I CONCUR.....JESUS AIINT GOD
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Karlman: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maximus85:

It's a big shame when a Muslim understands the Bible more than these useless yahoo boys.

Someone should help us read Colosians 1:15

The Bible says Jesus is the first born of all creation... Meaning he was created by who? By God. Jesus in uncountable time referred to God as his father.

This is a big shame.

Some one will come here now and quote John 1:1. Olodo dem gang
...SO MR SADDUCCE u want us to read colossians but not read john? it goes to show empty u ar.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Eddyolu1: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jesus Christ is God Gen. 1:1, John 1:1
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Omoluabi16(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thank God you want to sue us Christians..and you didnt state your intention to bonb us. useless people.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by iammolise(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
goodnews777:
It's only in Nigeria you see this. If he is willing to go to court what makes you think he won't sponsor evil things. Christians don't have to Beleive what you Beleive . The bible is what christians use not Koran . In the bible in case you don,t know it says
1. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.All things were made by Him. The word became flesh (who? JESUS )
2. JESUS says I and my father are one.
3. Jesus says whoever has seen me has seen the father.
4. Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call His name Emmanuel (God with us)
5. Jesus says I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the ending,which is, which was,and which is to come,the Almighty.
And many more proofs. Oga if you sincerely go to court, you will come out a christian but who will be the judge? Christian, Muslim , atheist or God himself.
That's just it

Brother...

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=travismacoy post=54629129]u believe in christ or not u cant change the fact of that he is the Lord over all. He raised the death,walked on sea, heal the sick and u knw wat he is alive. If that was a fluke mohammed cud hv bin lucky on one..Jesus is God[
/quote]
Hello, yeah, he actually did those miracles just like every other prophet God sent to different nation did miracles too, but what your dumbass dnt know is that Jesus was able to do all those miracles by the power of God, He even said it himself in the Bible, he can't do anything on his own.. Are you dumb..dont you get it... So in your brain now, you think Jesus was the only prophet that did miracles then.... My brother.. May God rectify your affairs
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
idris4r83:
no god but Allah (God). Allah is an Arabic name for God.
must u kill or force pple to accept Allah. Leave alah he is not a child allow him fight for himself

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by alobright17(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:
is Jesus God?

where are the Christians, this sacrosanct plebeians are just flustered ...

am not startled thou...
what is Jesus ? we're talking about Jesus Christ not Jesus.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
John 8: 58 Even before Abraham was, Christ says "I am". Only one Being is known as "I am"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lanjonath:

Instead of fixing your religion of bombers and barbaric murderers be there trying to remove cotton from another religions eyes when yours is fatally and fundamentally flawed. Today it's Jesus is not God, tomorrow it's Jesus is not the son of God, y'all are a confused set of people following a blind, deaf and dumb religion. Better convert before it's too late or roast in hell with your virgins
u cant jusify ur claims so dont tryna divert jarey. Go and sleep and think deeply. if u know Jesus is God abeg no mention me again.God bless u. Goodnyt.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by blaqoracle: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
space007:
unseriousnes at its peak.... how many times have you and others who teaches their followers to kill so as to inherit virgins after life been charged to court? busy body
this topic is not for people like you .you better concentrate on your gala-selling career.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
greatdave:

That is how you guys take a part of scripture and without understanding the full context, hurry to "prove" something. FIRSTBORN as used in vs 15 indicates his PREEMINENCE. The subsequent verses state: For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together (Colossians 1:16,17). Can the created suddenly turn creator? Several other verses also prove Jesus as God including John 8:58, John 10:30-33. I pray that Jesus be revealed to you. God bless!

Pastor. Well done, can you please explain this scripture?
Luke 22:42
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Pastor, please who is praying here?
Who was he praying to?
Simple questions, we need simple answers. Thank you.

I've got loads of scriptures for you sir.

Another question just poped up now sir... When Jesus got to heaven after his resurrection.... Where was he seated? Lol. I guess he was seated beside (right hand) himself Abi? Pls explain to us.

Sorry o Pastor, another popular scripture came to mind again.... John 3:16. Please who sent who in this scripture? Did someone sent himself to sacrifice himself to himself?

Please explain.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Pascal181: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
mad sheik there
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ceeceeuwa: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word
So what are you saying? "Should we continue in sin that grace may abide?" We can't continue to keep mum in The face of evil! Posterity will certainly judge us !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by pokipoki: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
End time!!!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by travismacoy: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
please stop debating with these sons and daughter of perdition..it will always be a lie because they are spiritually death..Christianity is life and power not recitation that comes to nought and void of power..wake up pharasees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Amberon: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your problem, not mine. Doesn't change facts.
tmgold007:

I CONCUR.....JESUS AIINT GOD
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by cocktopuss: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God

The son of God is God. Philipians 2:6 who being the very nature of God, did not consider equality with God something to cling to.

Col 2:9 For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.

In the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. There isnt anything made that was made without the word. The word became flesh and dwelt amongst men....
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
ive got a great career.... you seems really pained by what i wrote
blaqoracle:
this topic is not for people like you .you better concentrate on your gala-selling career.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Karlman: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
idris4r83:
nothing of such bro, Koran never preaches violence but peace.
i have owned a copy of the quran for the past 18 years and i can authoritatively tell you it is the most violent religious book ever written.

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Ifecoded(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
babeface3:
Like seriously why is there no such oath on Christian forum here. I fear the day I Wan enter the forum and post topic. I could only enter by denying Christ. I ran away
Probably the owner, mods or something are going nuts..
When it comes to issues like that, we are talking abt the two most popular religious in 9ja, and you are giving terms and condition for one and the other doesn't have.
Whatever you are thinking..
You need a ***** check up.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by alobright17(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hope they will not bomb him for watching and enjoying Emmanuel Tv?I can just imagine how the man and his family especially daughters covering their heads with hi-jabs and enjoying Emmanuel TV every other Sunday.Jesus is God oya add me to the list.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Olaedoh: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
Is jesus God?
Or The son of God
ever heard of the Holy Trinity
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=akblings post=54627942]Hmm hmmm i bin see am.. For it was written, at d end so many tins wil happen hmmm,
so many pastors wil be blackmailed, hmmmm persecuted, threaten, assassinated, tempted hmmm, intimidated, unless they agree with them
[/quote
Craze dey worry you baba.....
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
ilynem:

Do you know Mohammed recommended camel urine as a medication for Muslims?
I read it somewhere today and I was astonished shocked
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by travismacoy: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
if all the miracle Jesus performed were fluke, mohammed cud have been lucky on one..since he so claim is from God...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.