Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) (4231 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is sex the only thing you use your brain for?. Stupid question!.

4 Likes

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Village ppl has held this one captive o grin

2 Likes

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
mtchew ,,all these boys portraying their sex starved life online. .
God have mercy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

if u are enchanted now, pple will not knw wht u have done. im sure nobody forced u to comment.

anyway, never insult anyone especially sombody u don't knw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
mtchew ,,all these boys portraying their sex starved life online. .

God have mercy on you

amen o and all of us in general
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Is sex the only thing you use your brain for?. Stupid question!.

not only sex oo sister, but its one of the essential part of relationship/marriage that pple don't like discussing
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Joislim(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Someone can't be a celibate in peace again.
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Joislim:
grin
Joislim:

2 Likes

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why should I date a man who's impotent?
Why should relationships be all about sex?

And why is that kids of nowadays can't breath without sex?
They eat sex, drink sex, breath sex and even shout sex in their dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is Life aside sex undecided
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is life aside sex undecided
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Heloct(f): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
React kor... undecided
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Hhenryy: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
it seems the op is still a teenager. you don't understand the female psychology yet.

wait for their responses i can see you have been bashed already. more bashing awaits you.
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by zexy2030(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I think sex here is overrated. No matter how much u eat, you will still be hungry.

1 Like

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sex sex sex upandan
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by bitchcrafts: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lord, where the guy said anything borderline sex being the only shi relationship is all about is wetin I still dey find... All these beetches should get sense nah grin

1 Like

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Lord, where the guy said anything borderline sex being the only shi relationship is all about is wetin I still dey find... All these beetches should get sense nah grin

don't mind them bro. all of dem are pretenders
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by lonikit: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
pretence every where
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by teehamzat(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Another set of hypocritic comments! Holly molly,I hate hypocrisy more than i love sex!

Op has got a point though... a blatant feature held in high regard yet can't be ignored!
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you are impotent I will not date you,secondly am not dating you because of sex.sex is done at the right time joor.

1 Like

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by dukeprince50: 4:27am On Sep 23, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Why should I date a man who's impotent?
Why should relationships be all about sex?

And why is that kids of nowadays can't breath without sex?
They eat sex, drink sex, breath sex and even shout sex in their dreams.
madam, why u deh vex like this? somebody steal ur cloth for rope?
back to the topic, don't sex starve him, ona no go gree, when he finds one olosho, you ppl will be the one posting her pics online, r/shp isn't all about sex but sex is an essential ingredient in r/shp
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by DavGrace(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2017
And when she fed you with too much of sex... you will still dump her ass.
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Teacher1776(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2017
lonikit:
congee is at work.
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Can you make that meal on your dp?
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by GozieAchara(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2017
lonikit:

lool
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2017
DEY DON FINISH OP
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Lalas247(f): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Toks2008:

Can you make that meal on your dp?
Yes ... I'm a chef
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes ... I'm a chef
Wait wait are you for real?
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by Lalas247(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Toks2008:

Wait wait are you for real?
Did u sleep at all
Look I can cook ... it's nothing new .. Yoruba or Igbo food .. I love food next to career is food ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Men Are Dogs / My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.