Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna (12518 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Benekruku(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Kenon9:

Are you okay?

What was the score line between Manchester United and Chelsea FC in the F.A cup?
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Anasko(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
True talk. If Buhari truly loves this country, like his daughter told us, he shouldn't even attempt to run.

Nigeria has too many problems. A sick president will be an added liability.We can't afford that in 2019.

Since 1999, Nigeria has never got it right at the presidency level. We have actually fielded our worst eleven.

Hopefully, all the nonsense will be corrected in 2019 and Buhari will find the courage to support a truly 21st century candidate.
Was'nt 21st Century Gej failed Nigeria woefully? pls adjust your mental thinking!!

1 Like

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by goodgood2(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:
Regurgitated gibberish from vanguard as usual.
BMC employee, e dey pain you?
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Mujaheeeden: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:
Cc: Myd44.
don't forget angry

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Charly68: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Election is won through monetary inducement even right at the primary level of each political parties..I can't wait to see what will happen in the primary of APC.. I know the dynamics have changed. Those who spent their money to switch the game in favour of Buhari have lost out in the party & don't think they regained their investments . Things are going on underneat no matter the hypocritical dispositions of the game players & game changers... 2019 will definitely be an interesting year. I pray PDP resolve their differences on time to make contest a very hot one. The likes of Babangida are ready to pump money to ensure PDP come alive again. Baba can't match this people with spending & he who can't spend can't mobilise the grass root .
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Kenon9: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

What was the score line between Manchester United and Chelsea FC in the F.A cup?

Chelsea FC 1 Manchester United 0
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
eph123:

Thank you, that's all that matters. Because at the end of the day, we all bear the brunt, the politicians are more than comfortable where they are.

True...stay blessed.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Timelezz: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:
Regurgitated gibberish from vanguard as usual.
Always at odd with logic you.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by sulakishop(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2017
ALL THESE FLAT HEAD PEOPLE CAN RANT SHA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by eph123(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

True...stay blessed.

You too..
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari travels, you complain. He returns, you complain; he goes for medical attention, you complain: and you say its because of apc's "lies"- you lie! Its actually because of your in-born hatred for his likes. Let me tell you the difference between what Osinbajo is doing and Buhari's: Buhari's solutions are PERMANENT. Kudos to Osinbajo, but you can't keep releasing dollars! No matter what I say, it won't change your mentality sha.

1 Like

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by gawu1: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
michelz:
Guy what is even the issue with you? What kind of heartlessness is this?
You think anybody who doesn't want Buhari to contest 2019 is automatically against Buhari? Meanwhile,you're the one who doesn't wish Buhari and this nation well. You want someone who has health challenges to continue as the president while the nation continues to bleed, and if something bad happens to him (God forbid),youll start touting him as a heroe. Tufiakwa!
Better change your ways.
You people are in for real wailing.
You will wail even beyond 2023.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by ahonye15: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Your father can not even Control his family and you are Here complained of another person who is rulling not only nigeria but Africa. Stop criticis your president instead pray for him.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by gawu1: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Freak101:
Lol to be honest,no 2019 for him..

Itel S31 wey suppose to cost like 25k or less is 35k because of dollar..edakun buhari can go and rest..he has tried
How many of you gave him 2015? The only person that can stop Buhari in 2019 is Buhari himself, ie if he chooses not to contest again.
You want him to go so that those that caused ''Itel S31 wey suppose to cost like 25k or less is 35k because of dollar..,, to come back. Except if he decides not to go again, you people are in for real wailing.

1 Like

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by oladoja1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku2019
Atiku ko Atidie ni
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by michelz: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:

You people are in for real wailing.
You will wail even beyond 2023.
oh please just shut up! What do you even know about politics apart from chanting 'wailers' and 'Sai Baba'?
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by gawu1: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
michelz:
oh please just shut up! What do you even know about politics apart from chanting 'wailers' and 'Sai Baba'?
Nairaland world is really full of funny kids. I know nothing about politics, but I know wailing wailers will wail even beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by michelz: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:

Nairaland world is really full of funny kids. I know nothing about politics, but I know wailing wailers will wail even beyond 2023.
yet again you keep saying wailing wailers,proving me right that that is just the only thing you know.
Make a simple comment without chanting 'wailer' or 'Sai Baba' and I will start taking you serious. Brainwash*ed do*lt.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by gawu1: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
michelz:
yet again you keep saying wailing wailers,proving me right that that is just the only thing you know.
Make a simple comment without chanting 'wailer' or 'Sai Baba' and I will start taking you serious. Brainwash*ed do*lt.
The day you make a comment devoids of hate, them I will begin to believe you are gradually being relief from psychical-madness. Hate has taken over your brain that little thing you would start wailing. Yet you think you are being called wailing wailer unjustly? Ugly chimpanzi

1 Like

Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by dokiOloye(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
It's always a do or die affair in all elections.. I still won't go out to vote
Do U know that if U don't vote,U do not have d right to complain abt any policy of d govt?
Do U also know that voting is part of Ur civic responsibilities,just like paying tax?
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
Do U know that if U don't vote,U do not have d right to complain abt any policy of d govt?
Do U also know that voting is part of Ur civic responsibilities,just like paying tax?
those who are voting, how safe have dey been in d elections?
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by michelz: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:

The day you make a comment devoids of hate, them I will begin to believe you are gradually being relief from psychical-madness. Hate has taken over your brain that little thing you would start wailing. Yet you think you are being called wailing wailer unjustly? Ugly chimpanzi
lol... Still chanting your normal Zombi*e slogan? Continue,you have all day.
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by Kemperor: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku2019

In ur dreams...

An Hausa - Fulani man will not win the 2019 election...

I pray d Ajonjas wil hav sense by den
Re: Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna by gawu1: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
michelz:
lol... Still chanting your normal Zombi*e slogan? Continue,you have all day.
Wailing Zombi e always claiming victims where their ranting get opposed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children / Biafra: Was Gowon Clueless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.