Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters (18128 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Goke7: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
poshbrave:

U are a joker big one sound very funny national yam abi

no worry by time kasala go burst for that side again, you guys will be back to shout that the church is being attacked grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by kogirodent: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
mignone:
you may try any of these:
http://saharareporters.tv/contact/
http://saharareporters.com/submit-story
Thanks. I am now awaiting their response.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by kogirodent: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I believe the media outfit you're trying to contact has a web page where you'll see their contact information.

Go to Google and do the needful.
I have emailed them. Thanks.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by samijay8(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
one thing is that the "It's the Kaduna govt will soon arrive". There also once a day I was in Ibadan north lg where I saw a Pastor close to our area in Olodo drinking Pakurumo. he didn't knw me but I do. just shake my head that the Church member Don enter one chance
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by zegxy: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
@DAVID, I read your article concerning pastor Suleiman, the whole thing smells of political persecution, that is why a lot of people are taking the scandal case with a pinch of the salt.The Yoruba proverb says a witch threatened yesterday, a child died today.The cheap LovePeddler Otobo claimed that the apostle had an affair with him back in 2015 (two years ago). The apostle voiced out against the killings of innocent souls in southern Kaduna few weeks back and all of a sudden, Stephanie Otobo the LovePeddler remembered that the Apostle promised to marry him but dumped her after the introduction, later the story changed that she aborted for him,then later the apostle love to do a party act, Please tell Stephanie to post a picture where she and the apostle were together in a compromised position and I will take her seriously. Where was she since 2015, that its now 2017 when the apostle spoke against the indiscriminate killings of the Christians southern kaduna that she remembered that she once had a dealing with pastor Suleiman. David please you should know that its not all Nigerians that are gullible.Its not every Nigerians that will fall for cheap media propanganda
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Ehinmola(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Apostles, pastors,imams,Bishops, general ovrseers etc are nothing but sinners in the sight of God. One thing is clear: if you cover your sins from man, you cannot hide it from GOD
Repent and yee shall be saved says the Lord

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Babalegba(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Apostle Suileman this, Apostle Suileman that

Don't you have something serious to do with your life ??

Don't you have a job ??

Even if he had sex with the girl, why is that stupid olosho traveling all over the world talking about how she had sex with a man of God ??

Didn't she knew he was a pastor when he was fuccking her ??

What does she stand to gain ??

Okay, apostle suileman is a adulterer, what do you call that olosho that opened her legs for the "fake man of God" ??

An adulterous apostle suileman is far worse than an olosho Olosho is an olosho but the adulterous apostle lives a fake life,mocks God and scams his children
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by joenor(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Na wah, make this thing and end..
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by subsurface: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
@OP..

i pity u...

whether the man is guilty or not... he has said he has no case to answer;; yet u guys wouldnt mind ur business?

ARE U HIS GOD??

he is not a public servant so he is not mandated to confess or apologies to anyone publicly...

this has nothing to do with worshiping pastors or not... its jst simple common sense...

the man u are busy wasting ur valuable time taking abt; is busy right now in the USA making more waves & expanding his exploits & empire.

of a truth...

POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by kogirodent: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
fratermathy:

She has released his photo showing his lustful face. They said it's a photoshop. Where did she get the faceshot from? No one can answer.

She mentioned Okeke's name as his mistress only for us to see a car registered in Suleiman's name in her garage. Later on, it was removed magically and no one questioned.

He said she's a government agent yet she was arrested by a government agency and tortured for 6 days.

Ope O!
You are highly intelligent.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by FavoredGuy: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
subsurface:
@OP..

i pity u...

whether the man is guilty or not... he has said he has no case to answer;; yet u guys wouldnt mind ur business?

ARE U HIS GOD??

he is not a public servant so he is not mandated to confess or apologies to anyone publicly...

this has nothing to do with worshiping pastors or not... its jst simple common sense...

the man u are busy wasting ur valuable time taking abt; is busy right now in the USA making more waves & expanding his exploits & empire.

of a truth...

POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING.
Your type is one of the major problems we are having in Nigeria. If you ask me why, I'll tell you but if already know the reason, thank you.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Edwinmason(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Barcelona will beat Arsenal in the Champions league final
leicester to draw r.madrid in friday draws
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Akainzo(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

the girl is making us think she is lying

no concrete evidence from her

she is just talking

How come the Apostle is NOT making you think he is lying?

Has he provided concrete evidences of the reasons why monies were transferred?
Has he provided concrete evidences of why Otobo has pictures of him in in such personal ambiance?
Has he provided concrete evidences why he initially said he doesn't know Otobo, only to accept that he was transferring money to her?

Why is he issuing Press Statements instead of providing evidences?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
YOU'RE BLESSED FOR THIS WRITE-UP.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Babalegba:
An adulterous apostle suileman is far worse than an olosho Olosho is an olosho but the adulterous apostle lives a fake life,mocks God and scams his children

Why would an olosho sleep with a fake man of God ??
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by juman(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
See their faces in that church.

Those females members, many of them probably the pastor's girlfriends.

Anyways that is the way of those pastors of today.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Vacora(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=subsurface post=54640723]@OP..

i pity u...

ARE U HIS GOD??

of a truth...

[color=#990000]POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING

For your mind you don make common sense? Common sense dictates that if there is an allegation that church money is being frittered away on "side chicks" exotic cars and plush mansions, it is right for the congregation to investigate and sanction appropriately. Your dogmatic assertion that since he is a man of God so he is above reproach or accountability is the reason people have lost faith with Christianity.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by fratermathy(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Icon79:
Shebi, the girl has recanted her story
So what's the issue now?

O pari

In Suleiman's media room abi?

Someone that interviewed with TVC and Linda Ikeji TV yesterday.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by fratermathy(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2017
zegxy:
@DAVID, I read your article concerning pastor Suleiman, the whole thing smells of political persecution, that is why a lot of people are taking the scandal case with a pinch of the salt.The Yoruba proverb says a witch threatened yesterday, a child died today.The cheap LovePeddler Otobo claimed that the apostle had an affair with him back in 2015 (two years ago). The apostle voiced out against the killings of innocent souls in southern Kaduna few weeks back and all of a sudden, Stephanie Otobo the LovePeddler remembered that the Apostle promised to marry him but dumped her after the introduction, later the story changed that she aborted for him,then later the apostle love to do a party act, Please tell Stephanie to post a picture where she and the apostle were together in a compromised position and I will take her seriously. Where was she since 2015, that its now 2017 when the apostle spoke against the indiscriminate killings of the Christians southern kaduna that she remembered that she once had a dealing with pastor Suleiman. David please you should know that its not all Nigerians that are gullible.Its not every Nigerians that will fall for cheap media propanganda

Forget about the motive and politics behind the issue. Is it true or not that he shined her congo?

She has made her case but the pastor would rather hide under political persecution than clear his tarnished name.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by subsurface: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Your type is one of the major problems we are having in Nigeria. If you ask me why, I'll tell you but if already know the reason, thank you.

excuse meee...

Nigeria having problem.. wen instead of u to do wat concerns u in Nation building; u are busying going abt looking for how many pussys suleiman bleeped or not...

is that why ur father sent u to school?

going around looking for men & women that Bleep eachother whether they are clergies or not; IndecentStar or not etc

knwing the nos. of pussys that suleiman or anyone bleeps; how will that add to the Nigeria GDP??

boy go and invest that time to think abt how to grow urself and add value to this nation ok
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by subsurface: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Vacora post=54641375][/quote]

ok if u knw that Suleiman bleeped 20 babes...

how will that helped ur life..

answer me; dont deviate..

also please knw we dont help God in Christianity ok; let God help himself and kill Suleiman if he like not u..

get busy with meaningful things... like nation building ok... and stop being God
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Leiman100(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2017
"Phone calls can be investiated..call history can be traced from telecom company and convasation exchanged should be investigated., bank transactions and alleged tranfers can easily be traced, hotel reservations and flight bookings can also be investigated. I see no reason why anybody should blame the govt or group/s yet and to be silent is a case like this may be tantamount to admitting guilt. " YOU NAILED IT!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Holadpearl(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Good write up, but come to think of it, is punch not a media outfit? Get investigative and expose the truth beyond doubts, you owe us (your readers) that little at least !
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
One uneducated, severely dogmatised hypocritical bigot named Edcure shud come and respond to this.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
i love this. i am a Christian , not a mumu.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Vacora(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
subsurface:

also please knw we dont help God in Christianity ok; let God help himself and kill Suleiman if he like not u..

get busy with meaningful things... like nation building ok... and stop being God

When you can string together a decent sentence then get back to me. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. The church is a religious organization and their finances should be used ethically and under the principles of its religious tenets. Tell me how using the congregation's tithes or donations justifies buying a house or car in return for sexual favours? Does he have an extra income as a celebrity car dealer or estate agent or hair stylist? If these allegations are true then he has committed fraud simply it is embezzlement and abuse of position.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
subsurface:

It helps to know so that we can be careful how we send our wives to him for deliverance.
Those men whose wives used to go pastors for deliverance I hail una sooooo.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by FavoredGuy: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
subsurface:

excuse meee...

Nigeria having problem.. wen instead of u to do wat concerns u in Nation building; u are busying going abt looking for how many pussys suleiman bleeped or not...

is that why ur father sent u to school?

going around looking for men & women that Bleep eachother whether they are clergies or not; IndecentStar or not etc

knwing the nos. of pussys that suleiman or anyone bleeps; how will that add to the Nigeria GDP??

boy go and invest that time to think abt how to grow urself and add value to this nation ok
If we remove those anti growth hormones (injustice, dishonesty, religious and political white-wash attitudes/deceptions, corruption etc) from the system, Nigeria will experience a sudden and tremendous all-round geometric growth that will touch every sectors and sphere of our lives, and the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and even the GNP will definitely be on the increase.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
highrise07:
i love this. i am a Christian , not a mumu.
frm today onward u re excommunicated.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Ralphlauren(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
david1810:

God bless the person that wrote this article.

He has explained fully my stance on this issue.

http://punchng.com/apostle-suleman-why-the-truth-matters/

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by bezimo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Until the idiot Stephanie show evidences that include pictures of her and the Apostle been together and graphic details of the alledge text conversation between them.I stand irrevocably convinced the idiot is an agent of hell sponsored my mischief makers to tarnish his reputation..

A girl that lied introduction was done with Apostle yet her father acknowledges as pure lies.

Why should we believe offcourse the naysayers such as the Op and his likes think we should, when every reasonable and objective mind can see the fakeness of her allegations.

Sorry Op, we are not all confused or daft, we know what's up on that matter. So forget all this lopsided analysis or whatever you call it.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by wolexter(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Apostle Suileman this, Apostle Suileman that

Don't you have something serious to do with your life ??

Don't you have a job ??

Even if he had sex with the girl, why is that stupid olosho traveling all over the world talking about how she had sex with a man of God ??

Didn't she knew he was a pastor when he was fuccking her ??

What does she stand to gain ??

Okay, apostle suileman is a adulterer, what do you call that olosho that opened her legs for the "fake man of God" ??

Only a miracle can turn Nigeria around for good merely judging by the way people, especially youths, reason here on NL. This view of yours leaves so much to be desired especially coming in the wake of a balanced write-up like this. God bless Nigeria.

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57