Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters (18130 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017

fratermathy:

Forget about the motive and politics behind the issue. Is it true or not that he shined her congo?

She has made her case but the pastor would rather hide under political persecution than clear his tarnished name.
The shining of the Congo part of ur post got me reeling in uncontrollable laughter
u bad guy

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by LordOfNaira: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
shejane:
I said it before and I will say it again

Apostle Suleman owes no human any explanation only God.

Anybody that gives offering in the name of the pastor receive the pastor's reward

I give my offering nd my tithe to God whatever my Bishop choose to do with the money is left for him and God.

If Apostle Suleman is guilty let God punish him in his own way.

After all we are all sinners. We live only by His Mercy.

So, Buhari can do whatever he likes with your money. He is only accountable to God since he couldn't have been president without God's backings.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
emmykk:
The most important issue in the case of Apostle suleman vs Ms stephanie otobo is nolonger wheather they are not co-traveller or send her money.it seem pastors has all those characteristics.

Rather the most important issues is that the lady should presence lethal evidence yhat the man of God was her lover.

Even if pastor suleman slept with her and she cannot present good enough evidence of that happen,the man of God may be guilty but has escape and i dont think he would try such again.

What am really sad at is how a foolish lady of desperation could not pin the Apostle red handed and hammer big time,now she is negociating from a lower end.

She is pics of the man of god's pennñnnnis. she wants the pics of the pennñnis in her possession to be compered physically with the man Gods penis.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Alexk2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mboi2:

What you said is right but not a must do. Silence they say is golden. What this girl is doing is just to tarnish the image of the apostle but let me tell you,if you are with God and you know what you are doing with God, whatever humans think is irrelevant. In some situations you go according to God's direction so if God ask him to maintain his silence he should keep it up. As you can see his silence over the matter is even paining the prosecutors on social media the more because this is a script already written which they expected him to come out and deny it so that they will move on to the 2nd stage but he won them at that by not even replying them. Once again, one with God fears nothing.

I agree with you that it is not a must and infact, it's his personal right but you're getting alot of things wrong by seeing this whole issue as if it is about apostle sulieman and his church. No please(it isn't)...it is no longer personal because he is an ambassador of God representing Christians in general(same reason why CAN stood by him when dss invited him though i disagree with them). An attack on him is an attack on christians and if he err, he is casting slur on christianity in general even as it constitute a sin agianst God.

Let me leave you with this poser; if a Lead chorister of Omega Fire Ministry was accused of impregnating a nieghbour of his, how do you expect the church to handle the issue?
Lastly, you said if God instruct him to stay mute, so be it...if God indeed say so, so be it but so far so good, Apostle didnt stay mute; he just didnt address the issues and allegations.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Adecks01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
While every body will agree with you that it is time for us to get the real truth out of all this things.
But just a question"do your father teach you that the media have judges" or did he tell you that the truth is in the media?
If really your brain is human brain what part of the allegation does it looks real?
Ist completely one year bleeding with no anemia ?
Or the doctors treatment with no single health evidence?
Guess you need human brain to think big and see the big picture
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by azzima(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Apostle Suileman this, Apostle Suileman that

Don't you have something serious to do with your life ??

Don't you have a job ??

Even if he had sex with the girl, why is that stupid olosho traveling all over the world talking about how she had sex with a man of God ??

Didn't she knew he was a pastor when he was fuccking her ??

What does she stand to gain ??

Okay, apostle suileman is a adulterer, what do you call that olosho that opened her legs for the "fake man of God" ??

See dem!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by chiefolododo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
It is a long false epistle
Amberon:
This is the gospel truth.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by pestrolus2002(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aposlte dey USA dey do faaji, we dey here they waste data and our presious time.... Apostle has case to seatle with his God..
Case with Otobo could have been a temptation that he couldn't resist.

Otobo made 2 valid points she said they travelled together on 3 different occasions and he sent him money severally both in cash and through bank, these two are very strong points.. she went ahead to say police should verify.

Left to me he has not commit any offence in federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by brotherly: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
subsurface:
@OP..

i pity u...

whether the man is guilty or not... he has said he has no case to answer;; yet u guys wouldnt mind ur business?

ARE U HIS GOD??

he is not a public servant so he is not mandated to confess or apologies to anyone publicly...

this has nothing to do with worshiping pastors or not... its jst simple common sense...

the man u are busy wasting ur valuable time taking abt; is busy right now in the USA making more waves & expanding his exploits & empire.

of a truth...

POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING.

This is the most irresponsible statement I have heard about this matter.

You guys think this your line of response will last?

Now that the police has been formally invited. The next thing will be for the police to invite apostle to answer some questions and provide some materials for their further investigation.

The lady had alleged illegal abortion which can be pressed in court so this defence of being answerable to God alone has expired. The lady may not be able to prove abortion but along the line she stands a good chance of proving adultery.

Make una fear God na

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Dopaminesam(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Kdon2: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
david1810:

http://punchng.com/apostle-suleman-why-the-truth-matters/

What do you in person stand to benefit pls?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Mboi2: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alexk2:

I agree with you that it is not a must and infact, it's his personal right but you're getting alot of things wrong by seeing this whole issue as if it is about apostle sulieman and his church. No please(it isn't)...it is no longer personal because he is an ambassador of God representing Christians in general(same reason why CAN stood by him when dss invited him though i disagree with them). An attack on him is an attack on christians and if he err, he is casting slur on christianity in general even as it constitute a sin agianst God.

Let me leave you with this poser; if a Lead chorister of Omega Fire Ministry was accused of impregnating a nieghbour of his, how do you expect the church to handle the issue?
Lastly, you said if God instruct him to stay mute, so be it...if God indeed say so, so be it but so far so good, Apostle didnt stay mute; he just didnt address the issues and allegations.
Hahahaha, my brother no, you're wrong.
First Apostle is not representing Christ, he is a servant of God. An attack on him is not an attack on Christians, it's an attack on the servant of God and God alone is the only one to shield his servant from such attacks. At the end of the journey both the Apostle, his followers and all other Christians will answer before God individually how they spent their time on earth and anyone found guilty whether me or the apostle will spend his eternity in hell fire.
Your example of the lead chorister being accused of impregnating his neighbor is quite different from the issue here. What is the Lady accusing the apostle of?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Babalegba(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why would an olosho sleep with a fake man of God ??
An olosho would sleep with anybody as long as they bring money
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Mrlouis: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Don't you have a job ??

Even if he had sex with the girl, why is that stupid olosho traveling all over the world talking about how she had sex with a man of God ??

Okay, apostle suileman is a adulterer, what do you call that olosho that opened her legs for the "fake man of God" ??

Actually I was about replying that long poo when I stumbled upon your comment. You virtually said every thing I intended saying..

This particular sentence in ur post "Didn't she know he was a pastor when he was fuccking her ??" although blunt but true should be asked to all the jobless retards...I repeat jobless retards, who are making noise especially the op that created this thread and the MOD who moved it to front page.

Without taking sides, to think they had an ordeal as far back as 2015? Wtf? And its now she's ranting upandan..

Even said he promised her marriage? Dafuq!!! Anyonr who actually believed that seriously needs a psychological appraisal.

That lady is broke if u ask me
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Mrlouis: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
What's hurts me the most is just that I can't stop imagining suleman smashing Daniella Okeke from behind!

It really hurts my soul.

Those ass re too big for the apostle.

I really won't blame him though, cos I would have been willing to ruin my entire life just to get inbetween those fresh mighty laps

Two things are wrong with you..
1. You are sex starved
2. You are running mad

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
The legitimacy of men of God revolves around the belief that in their private spaces, they pray longer and study the Bible with far more commitment than lay members. We take it for granted that they practise certain spiritual exercises and as a result they claim certain privileges from the public. A pastor that lacks libidinal restraint is therefore useless because it means he is corruptible and untrustworthy.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Mrlouis: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author]
@OP..

i pity u...

whether the man is guilty or not... he has said he has no case to answer;; yet u guys wouldnt mind ur business?

ARE U HIS GOD??

he is not a public servant so he is not mandated to confess or apologies to anyone publicly...

this has nothing to do with worshiping pastors or not... its jst simple common sense...

the man u are busy wasting ur valuable time taking abt; is busy right now in the USA making more waves & expanding his exploits & empire.

of a truth...

POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING. [/quote]

FavoredGuy:
Your type is one of the major problems we are having in Nigeria. If you ask me why, I'll tell you but if already know the reason, thank you.
[sup][/sup]

@Favoured Guy, he just told you the home truth..face it and piss off
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by zudozz: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Believe it or not. Tattoo is a sign of Irresponsibility for me. I would nt touch Beyonce n Agbani Darego if I sight tattoo on them. The pastor no try.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Alexk2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mboi2:

Hahahaha, my brother no, you're wrong.
First Apostle is not representing Christ, he is a servant of God. An attack on him is not an attack on Christians, it's an attack on the servant of God and God alone is the only one to shield his servant from such attacks. At the end of the journey both the Apostle, his followers and all other Christians will answer before God individually how they spent their time on earth and anyone found guilty whether me or the apostle will spend his eternity in hell fire.
Your example of the lead chorister being accused of impregnating his neighbor is quite different from the issue here. What is the Lady accusing the apostle of?
undecided cry cry cry
As Christians, we're an ambassador for Christ (2 Cor. 5:20) and as pastors apart from being an ambassador, he is a Spiritual leader(a leader is accountable to his followers as well as God who make him so). How my leader, my pastor live his life should matter to me as follower and he should be acountable to me.

As for the example i posed, it's all the same...the church should even take it more serious if it involve a pastor.
As stated before, my interest is to see the truth is established and justice served if this lady made all that up. To investigate this matter isn't so difficuit...the lady had challenged the pastor to check call records and bank transactions btw the two of them; it is more easy to do this than blaming everything on govt and fulanis. The Church shouldn't be seen doing that; it is expected of us to tow the path of peace, not division and hate speeches.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by jozz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Mboi2: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alexk2:
undecided cry cry cry
As Christians, we're an ambassador for Christ (2 Cor. 5:20) and as pastors apart from being an ambassador, he is a Spiritual leader(a leader is accountable to his followers as well as God who make him so). How my leader, my pastor live his life should matter to me as follower and he should be acountable to me.

As for the example i posed, it's all the same...the church should even take it more serious if it involve a pastor.
As stated before, my interest is to see the truth is established and justice served if this lady made all that up. To investigate this matter isn't so difficuit...the lady had challenged the pastor to check call records and bank transactions btw the two of them; it is more easy to do this than blaming everything on govt and fulanis. The Church shouldn't be seen doing that; it is expected of us to tow the path of peace, not division and hate speeches.
I understand where you're coming from. Yes we are Christ Ambassador because we are Christians (Christ-like). God made us in his own image after his likeness. As a Christian you shouldn't look what the preacher wears or what they said he did but take the word of God that comes from his mouth. This is because the Pastor is human and no human being is perfect. We all live in sin and in sin we were born.
As per the travel documents and bank details, it is possible they traveled together and the Apostle sent her money. How do you confirm what the money sent was meant for, how do you confirm he had sex with her, how do you confirm they slept together in the hotel? My brother the serpent is very wise and smart. It makes everything look as if it's true to deceive and take christians away from Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by Organs(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Don't you have a job ??

Hear Mumu talk, go and read the post again and borrow yourself brain abi na english comprehension be your problem??

Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by DominionCity16: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
stale News again. I stand to gain nothing in this issue... soooooo
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by DominionCity16: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tomorrow, you'll post another Apostle Suileman. We are just makig this man too popular. Oh Girl.. Good job, good try.. now Go!!! I need rest biko!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters by efonvine: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
some people believe almost anything without having concrete evidence. they anticipate the downfall of their fellow human being and are not careful to investigate a matter before accepting them. it is quite unfortunate.

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68