Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? (1384 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Girlfriwnd that cannor use her bf as next of kin, is that one even a human being

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ELShehzad: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Yeap, No Worries smiley
U must b an introvert... See hw cool U are, 2°C... I lyk tha wink

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2017
The op has a wicked plan up her sleeves.. Guys beware!

Next of kin ko, next of ikenga ni

Keep waiting to be next of kin.. U hear?
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:
Boyfriend that cannot use his girlfriend as next of kin...Is that one a boyfriend?

Gold digging is your thing right?
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Why should your boyfriend use you to do next of kin's unless people are planning to get married joor or have blood covenant (you are not leaving him for another man)
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by AceDomino(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2017
She her mouth
Next of kin ko
Next of kinni yen ni

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
So, this format is actually what's trending now .. I see!
Anytin that didn't trend on nairaland,is that thing a trend?
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by rockyh(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:
Boyfriend that cannot use his girlfriend as next of kin...Is that one a boyfriend?

Not even my wife will take that status more so a Bleep buddie as a girl friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) / 7 Things Women Secretly Do But Would Never Admit To / Tag This Picture With One Word (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.