Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO (20092 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Ournaija: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
BASH ALI is a scammer. grin grin

He has been scamming Nigerians since the days of Obasanjo yet no record. cheesy cheesy

He is always chasing one fake record or the other. wink wink

I wonder what record he is pursuing this time. undecided undecided

Abeg go retire joor kontri hard. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by IamAirforce1: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
It can only be bash ali undecided
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by modestofynest(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God Nigeria police force haba una want make bash Ali blow dalung, na to join him wife be that now

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by femijay8271(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Bash Ali be like....Dalung wa fe Ku laleyi
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
I'm sure Bash Ali is broke and is currently looking for how to make ends meet.
I used to be very close to his sister Alhaja at Iponri barracks growing up smiley

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Ournaija:
BASH ALI is a scammer. grin grin

He has been scamming Nigerians since the days of Obasanjo yet no record. cheesy cheesy

He is always chasing one fake record or the other. wink wink

I wonder what record he is pursuing this time. undecided undecided

Abeg go retire joor kontri hard. tongue tongue
The man dey find money nah afterall times are hard smiley
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by lonelydora: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Bash Ali hasn't skove this problem since last administration? They want to chop this man's money ooooo. Nigeria is fvcked up indeed.

Only in Nigeria do we disregard champions
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by flexcool131(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
ednut1:
abeg which title did this guy actually win, his name no dey WBO,WBA,IBF WBC records na, i remember watching his stagged fights as a kid with what boxing fans call BUMS/BIN men. grin

Bash Ali record

Regional and Minor Titles Won

December 03, 1980, USBA Cruiserweight Title
June 19, 1985, NABF Cruiserweight Title
September 23, 1988, Nigerian Heavyweight Title
February 23, 1990, WBC International Cruiserweight Title
July 31, 1993, African Heavyweight Title
September 11, 2000, WBF Cruiserweight Title

Source-http://bioreports.net/bash-ali-biography-nigeria-greatest-boxer/

2 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by emilyone(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Philistine:
Bash Ali Again,This guy is too troublesome, the government should endeavour to rehabilitate him, he is definitely not okay!
grin grin
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by chanky: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
This man,you better go and marry.Nigerians can not fall into your hand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by dannybomb(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:
Seriously buhari needs to reconsider this sport minister thing.
I don't know where he picked the guy .
he was the former chairman of beret association of nigeria aka hunters
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by NaWetinDey(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria is practicing a government of the families, by the tribes and for the friends. I can't tell why people like this are ignored in relevant appointments while dundies are appointed into what they know absolutely nothing about. All hail the United States of Nigeria!
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Dareomo(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2017
He knows his offence. So he doesnt want Baba Bash to bash him.
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2017
ITbomb:
Wait, sure say na Nigeria Police be that? These ones are too civilised for my liking
Bro u wicked o.... U wan make Ali guy send them go heaven with one blow na...? Kontinu......
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by abbeyty(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2017
what does he want from the minister anyway ?
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Bonshak: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
we can blame Dalung,this Ali of a guy has been having issues with past govt.why only him.He shd go and rest.
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by samijay8(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
if I was dalung, u expect me to stay and chop blow
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by samijay8(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Nigeria is practicing a government of the families, by the tribes and for the friends. I can't tell why people like this are ignored in relevant appointments while dundies are appointed into what they know absolutely nothing about. All hail the United States of Nigeria!
dalung minister of sport. person wey no Sabi anything in sport
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Donshegxy10(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
this old man wan die o, e no get get pikin abi family ni
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by SalamRushdie: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
This man should be empowered once and for all abeg ..Let the ministry of sports look into his case and see where he can fit into sports development for now ...Before this week run out Darling would give a 20 year girlfriend more than 2 million naira just to go to dubai but he can't grant Bash Ali audience

2 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by Rexnegro(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
onyekaokechukwu:
I dunno what to say.

Is Bash Ali related to Muhammad Ali?

Why do they have the same surnames and the same career?
Muhammed Ali real name is Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. he only changed his name to Muhammed Ali Because he didn't want to join US army forcefully...he then said that as a Muslim, he can't go to war
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by shumuel(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
dainformant:
A video footage has emerged showing how Ex-boxing weight champion, Bash Ali, was prevented from seeing Nigeria's sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, after he was giving an appointment at the Federal Secretariat Complex in Abuja yesterday. He was prevented by the minister's security aides who blocked the entrance to the office building.

The boxing champion who revealed that he is an Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) refused to leave as he said he can't be prevented from seeing the minister who has 'nothing to his name'... He also said that president Muhammadu Buhari must hear what is going on and that something must happen..either the minister leaves or he leaves.

Some policemen were also seen begging the boxing champion in a bid to calm his nerves.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/bash-ali-storms-federal-secretariat.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfe29wOZ_tM

The real founding fathers of Nigeria must be comedians,, kikiki Lol grin oga bash Ali abeg no kill Dalong o, he is the next best thing that happen to Nigeria after the duo of GEJ and PEJ grin
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by olaolaking: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
This very wrong. The police are just trying to be professional. He can't overpower the police with all those fukefuke.
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by donbenie(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
The shameless old man is at it again..Na by force to get government sponsorship for your useless fight,who Guinness World Record fight help..
It's about time this man's children calls him to order to stop embarrassing them..
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by donbenie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
flexcool131:
[color=#990000][/color]

Bash Ali record

Regional and Minor Titles Won

December 03, 1980, USBA Cruiserweight Title
June 19, 1985, NABF Cruiserweight Title
September 23, 1988, Nigerian Heavyweight Title
February 23, 1990, WBC International Cruiserweight Title
July 31, 1993, African Heavyweight Title
September 11, 2000, WBF Cruiserweight Title

Source-http://bioreports.net/bash-ali-biography-nigeria-greatest-boxer/
There's nothing here that's worth jumping up and down the way he's doing,who be WBF?.A faceless Boxing Association..
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by obiageIi(f): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Area boy minister, God bless Bash Ali
Re: Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
ednut1:
abeg which title did this guy actually win, his name no dey WBO,WBA,IBF WBC records na, i remember watching his stagged fights as a kid with what boxing fans call BUMS/BIN men. grin

E be like sey bomb dey your own head bar? so you wan tell me sey you know sabi bash Ali? believe me, thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. / Amaju Pinnick: Why NFF Decided To Sack Gernot Rohr / Rio Olympics: Divine Oduduru Crashes Out In Semifinals(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.