Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things (657 Views)

I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by Yarnvibes(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Today we are going to be talking about anger management and things you should do when next you are angry. Every normal person experience various levels of anger from time to time but how we deal with it really matters. So here are top 5 anger management techniques that is going to keep you at peace.

1. Rather than focusing on what made you angry try to focus on solutions to the issue. Unchecked anger can lead you to doing things you may regret afterwards so whatever might be making you angry try your best to put your mind off it.

2. Forgive and try your best to forget, I know this might be hard but it is necessary, if you really want to feel good. Everyone comes with different natures and we can't not all act the same way. So if someone offends you try your best to forgive if not for the person but for you to feel good.

3. When you are angry try your best to listen more. Shouting and arguing without listening might make you forget some important details so it is necessary for you listen.

4. Take a sit and relax. When you are angry try the relaxation technique to feel better. Repeat relaxing words such as, "I am in control", "take it easy", and lots more. Also sitting and breathing in deeply is sure to help you.

5. Change the way you think at that particular moment. Rather than swearing, cursing and acting erratically try cognitive restructuring.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/next-time-you-are-angry-do-these-5.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Re: Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by slayminder(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
ftc
I dedicate this to all my afonjas
for u to remember all this, it means u are not angry
Re: Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by pat1612(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Yarnvibes post=54638740]Today we are going to be talking about anger management and things you should do when next you are angry. Every normal person experience various levels of anger from time to time but how we deal with it really matters. So here are top 5 anger management techniques that is going to keep you at peace.

1. Rather than focusing on what made you angry try to focus on solutions to the issue. Unchecked anger can lead you to doing things you may regret afterwards so whatever might be making you angry try your best to put your mind off it.

2. Forgive and try your best to forget, I know this might be hard but it is necessary, if you really want to feel good. Everyone comes with different natures and we can't not all act the same way. So if someone offends you try your best to forgive if not for the person but for you to feel good.

3. When you are angry try your best to listen more. Shouting and arguing without listening might make you forget some important details so it is necessary for you listen.

4. Take a sit and relax. When you are angry try the relaxation technique to feel better. Repeat relaxing words such as, "I am in control", "take it easy", and lots more. Also sitting and breathing in deeply is sure to help you.

5. Change the way you think at that particular moment. Rather than swearing, cursing and acting erratically try cognitive restructuring.

6. Dont touch your phone the most important grin
Re: Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
i dey Vex none is working angry
Re: Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by REIIGN(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Haha! Awon angry birds grin
Re: Next Time You Are Angry Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
i swear you can't remember
like your bae that always Deny you sex you caught her in bed with your friend screaming : Harder!!!!! Harder!!!
u go kill pesin i swr

(1) (Reply)

[MUST SEE] 7 Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x: #1 Is Nothing But The / Airforce's Song Is Dope / 15 Ways You’re Self-sabatoging Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.