Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate (47793 Views)

Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Heads Will Roll If Anything Happens To Magu - MURIC Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nellybii: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
johnreh:
this woman should just keep kwayeet.

Simply put, magu isn't a politician.

You arent confirmed and u go dey show muscle just dey arrest ppl up and down.

Magu wisdom is profitable above all things, u for keep wetin u wan do for your mind until dem confirm you.

Now na personal vendetta u dey face. sorry bro, better luck next time!

A lot of semi illiterates and lazy children littering this forum up-and-down.
What is the technical difference between acting EFCC boss and confirmed one.?
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by tens4real(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
omolorlarh:

Don't you think Nigeria politics is intriguing?
indeed
Sometimes I wonder how the world will have looked like without NIGERIA
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bt d woman take style fine sha grin
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by shumuel(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
sar33:
See What A BBC Reporter Said About Nigerian Senate Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss

BBC correspondent Stephanie Hegarty has indirectly taken a shot at Nigerian senate.According to her,senators being investigated for corruption are the ones to confirm Ibrahim Magu as EFCC boss.

We don turn to laughing stock ba?See what she tweeted and how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-bbc-correspondent-said-about.html?m=1

She right now.

You gave meat to a cat to watch over, cat ate meat, you then call cat to make a law to kill whosoever ate the meat, will the cat do as told ? Mbanu!

Clueless Government angry !
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Angelb4: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
mrteee:

You obviously missed the sarcasm in his post. Read the post again.

Very sorry bro. I later saw it. Apologies!
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by opobo007: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's a pity our future is eroding before our very eyes and we seems hopeless. What an absurd argument for anyone to say you must probe Mr A B & C, therefore a particular probe must not be carried out. While other serious nations were jailing there leaders for fraud, Africans are busy praising treasury looters. No wonder we are no where to be found in the world scheme events. We will continue to suffer untold hardship and retrogression unless we reduce corruption to the bearest minimum.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by yomi96(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
sheedy407:
Magu was once a head in the Military before appointed as the acting chairman of EFCC

So there is a saying that '' person when don wear soldier uniform no fit wear any other lower uniform''.

Meanwhile,sipping my CHELSEA LONDON DRY GIN because this EPL is sealed

he was never in the military bros. stop displaying your ignorance for the world to see
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
And the man to be confirmed is also corrupt. And the people who wrote the damning report against him are also corrupt. And the people that appointed them are also corrupt and on and on and on...the reporter should just free us mbok.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
I pity Nigeria. Senate president is in court for wrong asset declaration but he is still the Senate president and the case died a natural death. Many past governors are under probe but they are senators. Now Ali cannot be custom boss because of uniform, magu cannot be Efcc boss because of dss
bring back corruption
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by mexxmoney: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why una dey give una self headache for here. Who the hell is Stephanie haggerty? All this brouhaha just because she is white. Colonial mentality. I am sure that not up to 2% of you knew her name before today and her stupid tweet is making headlines and FP on nairaland just because she be oyibo. Emancipate your selves from mental slavery. Over there they don't give a damn what even our leaders think about them but an unknown white journalist tweets about us and we don carry matter for head like say she be God
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
johnreh:
this woman should just keep kwayeet.

Simply put, magu isn't a politician.

You arent confirmed and u go dey show muscle just dey arrest ppl up and down.

Magu wisdom is profitable above all things, u for keep wetin u wan do for your mind until dem confirm you.

Now na personal vendetta u dey face. sorry bro, better luck next time!

Listen to yourself, if I'm the president I'll keep that guy as acting till the end of my tenure.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Codes151(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2017
thinkdip:
I don't fall for this cheap media stunt anymore.
Is DSS also a senator?
the girl way start the tweet done even leave them to argue!!! She's always biased! Same girl on the call saga
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by davidif: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2017
tens4real:
Why are Canadians, Americans, and the whole world so interested in Nigerian politics

She is probably a journalist for the BBC reporting in Nigeria.

On a different note, I usually feel sorry for those western journalists who get the unfortunate draw to be sent to this less advanced regions of the world to report. I am sure some of them would rather prefer to be sent to report from America as supposed to some backwater in the middle of nowhere. Part of me thinks that the way they threaten there employees at work is to threaten them. "Look here mate, if you disrespect me again you will soon be reporting from Africa" grin grin grin

I guess thats why some of this postings are given to young or single journalists or the ones that love adventure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.