Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate (47789 Views)

Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Heads Will Roll If Anything Happens To Magu - MURIC Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
sar33:
See What A BBC Reporter Said About Nigerian Senate Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss

BBC correspondent Stephanie Hegarty has indirectly taken a shot at Nigerian senate.According to her,senators being investigated for corruption are the ones to confirm Ibrahim Magu as EFCC boss.

We don turn to laughing stock ba?See what she tweeted and how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-bbc-correspondent-said-about.html?m=1

The silly, cheeky Stephanie Hegarty should shove her opinions up her flat ass. This is Nigeria, she'd better mind her own business.
That's typical of Britain with their condescending attitude. They did the same to the rest of EU. BBC and Britain should face their own problems, like having an almost-demented woman as their queen (who knows if she now wears pampers)... This mistake of a country called Nigeria would not have happened if Britain had not been a selfish, wicked, exploiting colonialists whose single aim was (still is) to enrich themselves at the expense of all other people.... This is not me crying over the past, this me telling the cheeky Stephanie Hegarty to mind her own country's business.
Nigeria is our own country's business and we will fix it the best way we can. We will make mistakes, but we will learn from them. We will make right choices, and we will celebrate those. But in the end, Nigeria is our home and busybodies like this lost child called Stephanie should shut the f**k up.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by datola: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Kdon2: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
thinkdip:
I don't fall for this cheap media stunt anymore.
Is DSS also a senator?

DSS are filled with crooks by their latest criminalities abeg.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Elnino4ladies: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Okuda(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
I pity Nigeria. Senate president is in court for wrong asset declaration but he is still the Senate president and the case died a natural death. Many past governors are under probe but they are senators. Now Ali cannot be custom boss because of uniform, magu cannot be Efcc boss because of dss

Actually in saner climes people with questionable integrity always resign so it never gets to the kind of point nigeria always handles theirs... damn.. so much dirt
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by buffalowings: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
sheedy407:
Magu was once a head in the Military before appointed as the acting chairman of EFCC

So there is a saying that '' person when don wear soldier uniform no fit wear any other lower uniform''.

Meanwhile,sipping my CHELSEA LONDON DRY GIN because this EPL is sealed

I hope say dem dey pay you

na every thread you dey drink gin
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Eluwilussit(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
I pity Nigeria. Senate president is in court for wrong asset declaration but he is still the Senate president and the case died a natural death. Many past governors are under probe but they are senators. Now Ali cannot be custom boss because of uniform, magu cannot be Efcc boss because of dss

You forgot to include that Buhari lied about his certificate to the courts (perjury), and that he is defending it with a platoon of SANs, instead of simply bringing it out, since he's now the C-in-C. Hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by karwa: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
tens4real:
Why are Canadians, Americans, and the whole world so interested in Nigerian politics
because Nigeria is a complex rare case of irredeemable 'uneducable',jungle, a cesspit of subhumans.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by seangy4konji: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
We think Oyinbowen no see us both they do. How can d sp who is still under real life corruption charges confirm someone that is com into fight corruption?even the person we are trying to appoint as anti corruption head is a senior citizen in corrupt places.

Nigeria is finished.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by kingPhidel(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Truth hurts only those who hate it
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by SaeDick: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Imagine that, just imagine the kind of system we run in this country of ours.

Aonkuuse:
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
sheedy407:
Magu was once a head in the Military before appointed as the acting chairman of EFCC

So there is a saying that '' person when don wear soldier uniform no fit wear any other lower uniform''.

hahaha what is this one saying? What brought uniform into this? Please stop listen to what they tell you and get information yourself..

This is Madu and not hameed Ali..
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
I swear we need more of the likes of this lady to start ridiculing Nigeria before we get it right..
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by eph123(f): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
judecares1:
better shut dat ur oyibo mouth,Nigerians cant do without corrupt leaders,pls take note of dat

grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
grin bia tell that albino reporter say the corruption belongs to us and we don't want magu to fight it for us.....pls twit abt Queen Elizabeth and leave Nigeria to her fight....its better no fight than a selective fight

attention seekers
Half bread is better than nothing
Where we are is dire any where at all is better than here whether half way or more at least let us move it is better we are cured half way than being left to die.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by africanusvu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
OK.U MEAN BBC? TRUMP AV ALREADY TOLD U THEY BEAR FAKE NEWS.WHY TAKE THEM SERIOUS NAA
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ogene001:
Anybody noticed that northerners support the senate for acting on DSS report while a yoruba man is only interested on saraki's head in the name of "fighting corruption" by Buhari's standards?

Is BUKOLA an igbo name? Bukola Saraki is a bonafide yoruba man, in case you don't know.

Ask anyone who has lived in Kwara how much of a thief he is.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by africanusvu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
sheedy407:

,wondering why both buhari and those who stand wit him ar dull brain.did u read d post b4 comenting or u just jump into a thread and began talkng rubish
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by brojoshua: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
She is right of course, how will the house corrupt that they call assembly support the appointment of one who will be fighting corruption. That will be appointing their own destroyer
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by mrteee: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Angelb4:

She has to leave Nigeria because she stated the obvious abi? Visit TB Joshua this Sunday pls.

You obviously missed the sarcasm in his post. Read the post again.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by repogirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wetin consign this oyibo with how we handle our selves here?

Stephanie, go and mind your business.

Leave Corruption to be deluding themselves that it is fighting corruption. It is not BBC business.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by omolorlarh: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
tens4real:
Why are Canadians, Americans, and the whole world so interested in Nigerian politics
Don't you think Nigeria politics is intriguing?
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by ElsonMorali: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ogene001:
Anybody noticed that northerners support the senate for acting on DSS report while a yoruba man is only interested on saraki's head in the name of "fighting corruption" by Buhari's standards?

The only thing I notice is that you're an ethnic bigot.

How many people's opinions have you personally sampled to reach that conclusion?
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by Claessique1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Simply the truth
It's only in Nigeria it happens
Weak laws
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by bukynkwuenu: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Half bread is better than nothing
Where we are is dire any where at all is better than here whether half way or more at least let us move it is better we are cured half way than being left to die.

pls you are not making sense
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:

Shameless thieves
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by dignity33: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
I weep for this country despite DSS report i think Magu is not qualify for the Job, how can any sane man said that Senators are bias for not confirming Magu where by Magu can not give Nigeria account of his job so far?
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by zakimon: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:

PMB has no proof that he obtained the minimum qualification to be President but he is still the President
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate by 9jatatafo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
The BBC reporter should be reminded that British law makers are one of the most corrupt law makers in the world!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.