Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today (61415 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Badgers14: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:
I heard this man has generated the highest revenue in the history of customs. If this is true,Then the Senate should be concerned about his competence and abilities, by coming up with laws that will complement and consolidate on what he is doing, not this "appearing on uniform" bullshit.

Even if he shattered a record... He should be able to lead by example... He is just displaying an uncalled for Arrogance..

What if the best customs officer showed up to work in his/ her traditional attire... What would be his reaction as the chief?

This is just annoying... In a civilized world this man would be dragged out of that position.. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:
I heard this man has generated the highest revenue in the history of customs. If this is true,Then the Senate should be concerned about his competence and abilities, by coming up with laws that will complement and consolidate on what he is doing, not this "appearing on uniform" bullshit.

you heard he has generated revenue in the history of custom on the detriment of who?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by damoneyman007: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
I Truly Admire his stubornes, d most important thing is dat he is doing his job perfectly well. His reason for not wearin d customs uniform is dat. He said he is a connel ( rtd) and d uniform of custom is below his rank. Lol. Which ever way sha. All I kw is our senators always focus on usles and tins dat aren't rili necessary. Dey are bunch of thiefs and criminals. IDIOTS
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by VagileVictor(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Senators are bent on dealing decisively with arrogantly imposed men.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammytosh:

How will u retire as a soldier and now wear custom uniform ?

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahaha so many people just start commenting without knowledge of what they are commenting about?

Meanwhile their mother disobey their father at home and will come here forming nonsense..

vedaxcool:
Foolish senators behaving like children

wellmax:
Welldone Ali.
Instead of Senators to focus on the main issues, they are battling uniform or no uniform.

idris4r83:
I love this guys military ways. I can bet with anybody here that hamid ali will never wear that uniform.
But he can wear apc campaign uniform abi?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by adanny01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
omogin:
Buhari appointed ignorant and stubborn people like himself

I dont find you any different.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ekolina(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where did u hear that from.........so far the past CG has generated more revenue.
ask4double:

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by pricipal2003(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
omogin:
Buhari appointed ignorant and stubborn people like himself
True talk my sister
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Deepfreezer(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mr Man go and put on Uniform
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by afolabiseye: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well.... I don't think thats a good example to the people he's leading by not wearing the pride of the organization. What does it cost him to wear the uniform. Does that mean he's ashame of the organization or what?... No be him faulty....
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by wellmax(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

Yes he can.
He can wear any uniform that isn't para military.

The military sees it as degrading for Rtd Officers to wear uniforms of para military agencies as degrading.
Those who did in the past did it in error.

Ali wants to correct this error once and for all.

You either let him be, or stop appointing rtd military men to head such agencies.

By the way, that is a customized APC shirt not uniform. #GetSomeEducation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by truthstands11: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish senators behaving like children

Why are you insulting the Senate. That institution no matter how bad we feel they are is a sacred component of our democracy. Any individual or person desecrating them is insulting the nationality of Nigeria. Is an individual greater than the nation? Can the U.S senate invite you and you behave that way?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
esbjaygmailco:
it shows the man is not proud of his job, he's only interested in the money involved. The senate should do the needful.
No, he was only concern abt his beards, constitution doesn't support military men with beard especially when on uniform. He doesn't want to sacrifice his beard for uniform......senate should understand dis man message direct or indirect.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dammytosh: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

Uniform of which of the forces.

Navy or air force ?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:

Yes he can.
He can wear any uniform that isn't para military.

The military sees it as degrading for Rtd Officers to wear uniforms of para military agencies as degrading.
Those who did in the past did it in error.

Ali wants to correct this error once and for all.

You either let him be, or stop appointing rtd military men to head such agencies.

By the way, that is a customized APC shirt not uniform. #GetSomeEducation
This is a dumb assertion. If you are ashamed of the position you willingly accepted then he shouldn't be there in the first place. What example is he giving his men in uniform. There is no moral justification for not wearing his uniform after accepting the offer.

He is a leader is he not? Then he should lead by example or resign
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by chinjo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:

Competence is not the bone of contention here. Why cant he discharge his duties within the ambit of the law. is he above the law? this is the same way buhari was made to contest election without the pre-requsite ssce and everybody is keeping quiet about it.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammytosh:

Uniform of which of the forces.

Navy or air force ?
Uniform of APC campaign force
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
chinjo:

Competence is not the bone of contention here. Why cant he discharge his duties within ambit of the law. is he above the law of the land? this is the same way buhari was made to contest election without the pre-requsite ssce and everybody is keeping quiet about it.
I tire for some dumb Nigerians o. What example is this man giving his own men under him that are wearing the uniform?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by wellmax(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
This is a dumb assertion. If you are ashamed of the position you willingly accepted then he shouldn't be there in the first place. What example is he giving his men in uniform. There is no moral justification for not wearing his uniform after accepting the offer.

He is a leader is he not? Then he should lead by example of resign
It is not dumb. If you don't know what operate in military pride, why not find out.

He is not ashamed of his position and no officer of customs needs an example to wear his uniforms.

I am surprised the same Senate did not insist that Magu appear in Police uniform.

btw check your English

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by akumarism(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
esbjaygmailco:
it shows the man is not proud of his job, he's only interested in the money involved. The senate should do the needful.

What's the motive behind Senate's insistence on him wearing uniform or is he the first CG or person holding such positions that will appear in mufti before senate or any other constituted authority? These legislooters should concentrate on other pressing issues.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:
It is not dumb. If you don't know what operate in military pride, why not find out.

He is not ashamed of his position and no officer of customs needs an example to wear his uniforms.

I am surprised the same Senate did not insist that Magu appears in Police uniform.
Is Magu the igp of the police force? Some times you guys just argue baseless argument.

Now I ask, as a leader what kind example is he giving is own subordinates that are wearing the customs uniform? Please answer the question.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
Is Magu the igp of the police force? Some times you guys just argue baseless argument.

Now I ask, as a leader what kind example is he giving is own subordinates that are wearing the customs uniform? Please answer the question.

Hahahahaha, I laugh at your level of ignorance.

I'm actually done with you.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:

Hahahahaha, I laugh at your level of ignorance.

I'm actually done with you.
Answer the question coward. You guys will just come online and show your level of foolishness just because you want to support apc.

He is a leader, let him lead by example or resign. QED
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by vedaxcool(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Kennitrust(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:

highest revenue by by taking from vulnerable to the mighty ones

Customs re doing well no doubt, but attacking people with to four bags of rice and even killed for quantities is a job well done abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

Liar for hire get out of my front page

Hehehe,e pain am. Pele. Tell him to wear his uniform or resign if he can't lead by example.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by obailala(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
divineshare:
Re: Will this man die if he wears His uniform? Nigerian leaders should please lead by 'good' examples.
What exactly is the uniform supposed to do for you or for the senators or for Nigeria?.... Why must we dwell on irrelevant things?... These same senators were there when the man, an ex-army officer, was made the comptroller of Customs. If there was something economically damaging or unconstitutional about that, I'm sure his appointment wouldnt have been approved by the senate.

From all indications, the man seems to be doing the job he was appointed to do pretty well; remittance from the Customs seems to have increased slightly even though import in the country has dropped considerably. But then all of a sudden, instead of our senators to remain focused to ensure the man's planned policy on import duty collection for tokumbo cars already in the country doesn't see the light of the day, the senators are wasting our time with frivolities such as the man's dressing.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Nwachineke1980: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where did you get this your fake news from?
ask4double:

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
[s]Hehehe,e pain am. Pele. Tell him to wear his uniform or resign if he can't lead by example[/s].

cool cool
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
[s]Answer the question coward. You guys will just come online and show your level of foolishness just because you want to support apc.

He is a leader, let him lead by example or resign. QED[/s]
Mindless internet fiddler, I am done with you.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

How does that look like APC uniform?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:
Mindless internet fiddler, I am done with you.
E pain am. Answer the question you can't. Shior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.