Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today (61417 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How does that look like APC uniform?
You are blind. I understand cheesy

Buhari has ear problem, you u have eye problem. grin
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Ambassadors: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:
I heard this man has generated the highest revenue in the history of customs. If this is true,Then the Senate should be concerned about his competence and abilities, by coming up with laws that will complement and consolidate on what he is doing, not this "appearing on uniform" bullshit.

The senate is full of bullshits, they cant bring up any law to better its citizens, if anyone take up an appointment and is doing well & peradventure it interferes with their corrupt practices they will fight him to the end. Its the most corrupt senate in the world. And as long as God is on the throne the elephants must come down. Watch it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by chrisblack1234: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
He showed up at last but still without uniform... Tout
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Rimimafia: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oga, it is Comptroller General and not Controller.
Update ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
You are blind. I understand cheesy

Buhari has ear problem, you u have eye problem. grin

Typical of a wailing zombie, How does that look like a uniform and instead of you to explain you start name calling..

Buhari has ear Problem and he is the President over 150million..

Who is your father?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ademusiwa2r: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
eph123:

What is there to be proud about or to love? Nigeria, mehn, where are we going?!

I am proud of him, When is the uniform the yard stick of judging performance?
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Typical of a wailing zombie, How does that look like a uniform and instead of you to explain you start name calling..

Buhari has ear Problem and he is the President over 150million..

Who is your father?
Stop sounding foOlish. Who is your own father? Does anyone know him? Will anyone ever know him?

If you dont know that is a campaign uniform? Google is your friend
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
Stop sounding foOlish. Who is your own father? Does anyone know him? Will anyone ever know him?

If you dont know that is a campaign uniform? Google is your friend

You should rather stop sounding foolish, Show us where in the constitution of custom act that mandate him to wear uniform...

he have every right to wear uniform or not..
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You should rather stop sounding foolish, Show us where in the constitution of custom act that mandate him to wear uniform...

he have every right to wear uniform or not..
Crap,is he a leader or not?

This is all that is needed to ensure that he must put on that uniform or resign.

Sections 7,8,9 of the customs act will be used against him. Continue to display ur crass stupidity online

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by eph123(f): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I am proud of him, When is the uniform the yard stick of judging performance?

Please stay out of my way, you were not the one I quoted.
Why can't students wear mufti to school since "uniform is not a yardstick of performance" as long as they are performing well. See reasoning.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Horus(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpS3AlAb1RE

See How Hamid Ali Was Bundled Out of Senate
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:
I heard this man has generated the highest revenue in the history of customs. If this is true,Then the Senate should be concerned about his competence and abilities, by coming up with laws that will complement and consolidate on what he is doing, not this "appearing on uniform" bullshit.

It is not about how much he has generated but his policies are what is causing this. How could a reasonable man ask people to pay duties on vehicles that are already in Use for some years now. Where was the customs when those vehicles were being smuggled into this country? The customs boss is an employee, so he should appear before the Senate in whatever attire he is asked to. I believe if the customs boss was on acting capacity and he was told to appear before the Senate in uniform for confirmation, he would gladly do so. Let's be reasonable my friend
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Masanto: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
omogin:
Buhari appointed ignorant and stubborn people like himself
one would expect that u will respect other people's father like u would respect your own. Unless of course u were born by an immaculate conception
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by deji68: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na Lie... under him custom generated Less revenue even at the Port corruption has increased ...
ask4double:

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpS3AlAb1RE

See How Hamid Ali Was Bundled Out of Senate
some many abokis, like ants all over sugar ie like parasites over federal govt money
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by orjaha(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
he said he won't wear uniform and he didn't, he is even allowed to answer their questions in mufti.
a man of his words
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

This is all that is needed to ensure that he must put on that uniform or resign.

Sections 7,8,9 of the customs act will be used against him. Continue to display ur crass stupidity online

Those section only applicable to a career custom officers, Most of those senators don't even know anything about the constitution..

Maybe we should also ask the Minister of Finance to also wear uniform since he is the chairman of the custon...

https://www.customs.gov.ng/About/ncs_board.php
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by dragonking3: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Those section only applicable to a career custom officers, Most of those senators don't even know anything about the constitution..
Career customer officer? So what is the position of CG of customs? Non career abi? Bros abeg park well
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Halo22: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
So this head strong man didn't appear in his uniform again and they allowed him entrance into their plenary. Nawa for senators ooo.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
eph123:

Please stay out of my way, you were not the one I quoted.
Why can't students wear mufti to school since "uniform is not a yardstick of performance" as long as they are performing well. See reasoning.

You all have been ranting and wailing, I ask where in the constitution or custom acts mandate him to wear uniform..
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by DeBigFab(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
idris4r83:
I love this guys military ways. I can bet with anybody here that hamid ali will never wear that uniform.
Gbam. I support you. He will rather leave the job than to wear uniform. For God's sake, he is just an administrator brought to reform the Customs. He has no need For Uniform.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by AceVentura: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
esbjaygmailco:
it shows the man is not proud of his job, he's only interested in the money involved. The senate should do the needful.

The man is a customs boss appointee.
It isn't compulsory for him to wear the uniform cos he's a retired army officer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by sorepco(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dont also forget to hear that our currency exchange rate today is nothing to write home about. So if he generates 3million dollars a day today, its worth just just less than 800,000 dollars of 3-4 yrs ago... its more a case of more motion but no movement or the nore u look the less u c.

ask4double:

Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
Career customer officer? So what is the position of CG of customs? Non career abi? Bros abeg park well

Now i understand how ignorant you are, This man was never a Custom, He never get to the rank of CG being a customer officer but through appointment..
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by omolami: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
So shameful that Ali Hameed canno wear custom uniform. He should be proud of the organixation he heads.What a useless ego
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by Bobby4090: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:

Rubbish. Generated highest revenue by breaking into people's warehouses in Ota by 2am and carting away lorries of rice. Not to talk of illegal and clandestine high way operations against travellers going to the east and south south. He acts as if he is above the law so he should face the consequences in his uniform
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by deomelo: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

Sharing same privilege means civilian political appointee wearing paramilitary uniform?

So, the head of US Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection John Kelly should also wear uniform when he briefs the US congress just because he is the head of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection?

That's the head of US Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection John Kelly testifying before U.S lawmakers.

Was he in military uniform like the U.S customs he heads or was he compelled to wear uniform?

We have ignorant lawmakers in Nigeria and to make matters worse, we also have ignorant citizenry.
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by hardeycute(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
ask4double:

Bro its not how much he generated but HOW it was done?increase in excise duties abi. Later people like you would complain about price hike of goods and services.What we need
Re: Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today by agog: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
where is it stated in the NCS constitution that he must wear a uniform before he can function A political appointee are not bounded to wear the uniform of establishments they are heading. Do the work as is expected and move on....

eph123:

There are rules in every society and organisation. If he cannot abide by the stated rules (which have existed before him by the way), he should feel free to step down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.