Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison (30228 Views)

Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by markbenny(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
God bless and keep President Buhari for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Benekruku(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
salaboiz:
execute this man

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is stockpiling them.

Himself, Dasuki and Nnamadi Kanu will be executed same day.

It will spell out the fact that His Excellence is not biased as 2 northerner and an easterner will go down sameday

2 Likes

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Okadalifestyle(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
But why person go keep 9.8millliin for him house under this recession. That is if if the EFCC speaketh the truth which I stylisly doubt.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Xodiq(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Theif!!!Ole!!!!, Barawo!!!!!!!
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Eazybay(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Good news. This is the reason the rogues in the senate failed to confirmed MAGU. The FG need to expand KUJE as other yam eaters will follow soon.

I stand with Magu

God bless EFCC

May God protect every whistle blower.

You have been saying this since 2015 na.. Besides Magu said dey are still fine-tuning d whistleblower policy, how come Lai Mohammed don already dey pay whistleblowers?

Meanwhile the only person in position to talk about recovered loot is Lai Mohammed as the EFCC boss does not even know how much!!

The problem with people who think like you is they NEVER get it, even if it's before their eyes!!

This Yakubu sef! But if u don work 4 oil coy u go know say even MD fit get close to that amount as gift for one birthday, besides estacode and allowance not to talk of NNPC GMD, the issue is it is criminal to have such cash at home.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
He will be named otunba onikuje

That criminal called kanu will now have a companion

But the two hardly have anything in common
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Are you working with oil company?

Eazybay:

You have been saying this since 2015 na.. Besides Magu said dey are still fine-tuning d whistleblower policy, how come Lai Mohammed don already dey pay whistleblowers?

Meanwhile the only person in position to talk about recovered loot is Lai Mohammed as the EFCC boss does not even know how much!!

The problem with people who think like you is they NEVER get it, even if it's before their eyes!!

This Yakubu sef! But if u don work 4 oil coy u go know say even MD fit get close to that amount as gift for one birthday, besides estacode and allowance not to talk of NNPC GMD, the issue is it is criminal to have such cash at home.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Horus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by sirusX(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
E don happen shocked
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by LoveJesus87(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
prela:
berra.....awon ole alatenuje
Lmao cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin howdy babe

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Ramanto(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
Onikuje Of Kuje Land
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Tarzaa(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
All we are saying, bring back our yams!
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by deolu2000(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:

How's Kanu a criminal?
if he is not a criminal what is he doing at kuje? Na him family house or na event centre?

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Eazybay(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Are you working with oil company?

Dad worked with 3MDs in NLNG, my brother works with an oil firm too.. The gifts these men receive 4rm cars to cash during festive period no be here, not to talk of birthday or anniversary. These ones na just MD ooo. NNPC GMD na kpakam be that!!

Some people think say na glass cup and basket these men dey receive as gifts, I just laff.

Bro pray to enter there no be to castigate who don do e own finish
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by orjaha(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
enjoy your staying bro.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Papasmal(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
KUJE bin recieving personality since 2015.
#kujeisbae, #kujedeyhot.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Jabioro: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Better.. By the special grace of God, he would have five bedroom duplex in like.. Namandaji. Akuya!!!
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by thundaFIREmods: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
to all my very good mods, i just want to say thundafireUNA
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by FavoredGuy: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
But we should not rule out the fact that here is Naija. Anything can happen at anytime.

What about the money recovered $9.6bn and others? What are used for? Will it be used to take care of the Yakubu and others @ Kuje or for 2019 campaign or for national development?
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow, no one is angry with Andrew we just want him to defend himself in the court of law. Shikena

Eazybay:

Dad worked with 3MDs in NLNG, my brother works with an oil firm too.. The gifts these men receive 4rm cars to cash during festive period no be here, not to talk of birthday or anniversary. These ones na just MD ooo. NNPC GMD na kpakam be that!!

Some people think say na glass cup and basket these men dey receive as gifts, I just laff.

Bro pray to enter there no be to castigate who don do e own finish
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by linusbnn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Good news. This is the reason the rogues in the senate failed to confirmed MAGU. The FG need to expand KUJE as other yam eaters will follow soon.

I stand with Magu

God bless EFCC

May God protect every whistle blower.

What about Amaechi?
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by burkingx(f): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Holyfield1:
Click "LIKE"if you think this is a Good news, "SHARE" if you think otherwise
....You dey Crazzz ni ? ...Prison na Good News for for we Yam Choppers ni ?

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by 36STATES: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Dirty Yoruba muslim. Your type give largely good Yorubas bad name.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by sabi99(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

how is kanu a criminal.? So u av knack for spotting criminals? Lemme tell u something mr man, d day for kanus release looms and its going to be a stunning riposte to his critics.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Andrew Yakubu should have been sent to Warri prison. He looted the Niger delta oil money therefore let him suffer in a prison in the Niger delta region.

His co-traveller in the petroleum industry, the person of Deziani Allison Madueke is waiting to be tried in the United Kingdom. She will go to jail like Ex-governor Ibori of Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by youngmoney95(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Niice one.... grin grin grin
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by emi14: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Seize the money and let him go.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by smartkester(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
The best news have received today. This one sweet me sha grin grin grin
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by guiddoti: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
jhydebaba:
Grace to grass...

you chop our yam, you must chop beans too.
yam n beans mixed can purge belle gringrin
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Sheggy13(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
valicious1:
wait o. He already admitted to the Crime, why are they still granting him bail? Shouldn't it be direct sentencing!
Read the article. He never admitted to any crime. It's clearly written in the final paragraph that he pleaded not guilty to the charges filed by the EFCC against him, which obviously is embezzlement. While admitting that the money found in the house is his, he never admitted to the money being proceeds of corruption but gifts.
Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Lucky you

We could've do our normal thing at the front page but you narrowly escaped

Another account I'll come up with will be called "Sarrki hunters" ...I'm already done with this moniker, just waiting to strike and receive my normal ban

just that I like to strike right there at the front page

lemme go and strategies

Re: Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison by guiddoti: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
burkingx:
....You dey Crazzz ni ? ...Prison na Good News for for we Yam Choppers ni ?
Stop chopping yam oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.