Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo (38240 Views)

El-rufai Warns Islamic Movement Against Procession In Kaduna / El-rufia 30 Page Memo Sold For 2000 Naira In Abuja Traffic / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by eph123(f): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
THE MEMO:

"In very blunt terms, Mr. President, our APC administration has not only failed to manage expectations of a populace that expected overnight ‘change’ but has failed to deliver even mundane matters of governance outside of our successes in fighting BH insurgency and corruption,” he said in the 30-page memo, which was a follow-up to an earlier one he sent to the president.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hypocrite warning another grin

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by TrueHeart365(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
b
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by dammytosh: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
He is warning Buhari, is he so different from him
Has he being able to manage a state Now he is giving advice on how to manage a country shocked shocked shocked SMH
Hypocrisy everywhere

He managed his state better than most Governors.

The Kaduna crisis has history and did not start from his administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
dealslip:
dont be fooled, El Rufai is trying to warm his way back into the heart of Nigerians. Until you tell us your role in the Kaduna killings, you are not worthy enough to advice Buhari. You guys only care about your tribesmen, Fulanis

Dont mind him, this generation of Nigerians are intellectual and not as gullible as we have information at our finger tips,

El rufai can go and spew his propaganda for his zombie sunni fulani crowd and not for us; he has issues he needs to settle with the world, the injustice meted out to the Shites, the injustice meted out to the Southern Kadunans,
the injustice meted out to christains that have been slaughterd by migrant herdsmen
the injustice meted out to Audu Maikori, the injustice meted out to Abuja residence owners, he should save his epistle for his muslims brothers, they think upside down anyways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
I ask the zombies a question b4 hellrufar sent dis love letter to your customer care president. What corruption is he fighting? the one b4 pmb was born or afta he was born? What is the hallmark of dis govt? CORRUPTION and it stinks to high heavens. Nigeria wont collapse cos of eggheads like you,no be una dey steal the money? Awon oponu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by DeZoro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
El-rufai is a total committed loyah servant. Anyone who tells you that your mouth smell is a truthful person. It has come to a level when we tell each of us the truth. This letter should be re dated and submitted to the President.

A lot of Buhari loyalist are just watching him fail to the ground and perhaps deceiving him not to communicat to the public because they have hidden agenda.

Anyways, just as the Hausa have said, if Buhari was their best, it means they are fools!!

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by danugochukwu96(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
you may dismiss el rufai as a busy body but on a sincere note he is one of the brightest political minds in the country and i think in the best interest of this country Mr president should listen to wise counsel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by cooljoe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
anytn ds pple let u knw, is just 4 show. d real ish goes down behind close doors. nobody dey hia dose 1s esp d money sharing part
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by abumeinben(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mallam Nasir El-Obasanjo
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by blackboy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
This memo affirms his loyalty to PMB. It also makes sense but not all so truthful. The man get sense I wont lie
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by SIRmanjar(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
ehie:
if he wrote the letter in 2016, why was it made known in 2017 after they must have kissed and made up, maybe being the turncoat he is, he is leaking the letter out forming man of the people, i would advice El Ruafai to deal with his Fula brothers and not play political soap operas as he is wont to do
U deserve a diamond medal for dis comment..lol de dwarf wants to form man of de people but its too late for him.
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Trust77: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Useless goat
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Qyubee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice on frm el-rufai. PMB's cabinet needs a shake up....he needs to replace kyari and babchir lawal
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by pat077: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari be like.. .. Talk.. ... I am listening..... ...

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
El rufai was described by his former boss

"Nasir El Rufai’s penchant for reputation savagery is almost pathological… Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that too. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance.

At the same time I recognized his weakness. The worst is his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir El Rufai.
He barefacedly lied which he did to me severally about his colleagues and so called friends. I have heard about how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like in the African setting , his foster father. I shuddered when I heard of what he did to his half brother in the air force who was senior to him. So when Osita Chidoka approached me among others, prodding Nasir as my possible successor, believing that whoever I supported would make it, which was a false belief, did not hesitate to point to Nasir’s naivety and immaturity, talk less of his inability to give honor to whom honor is due.

My vivid recollection of El Rufai is his penchant for lying, for unfair embellishment of stories and his inability to sustain loyalty for long.
Two years after I left office, Osita came to me to confirm how right I was on my assessment and judgement of El Rufai.

…. Nasir was described as a malicious liar…he is more than that. He is a pathological purveyor of half truths and half truths with little and no regard for integrity…."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by magoo10(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Even the APC themselves are clueless and they know so, part of their plans is to use Fulani herdsmen to instill fears in the minds of Nigerian and get grip of the nation.

later some misguided persons will come here and be defending the clueless govt.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Sanchez01: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Officially, they have become enemies. grin
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by kingjayjay: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin angryDX pple re funny oooo see DAT buhari pic

See d way x looking at el rufai indirectly

BT broda el rufai should take m easy Na

Abi Na DX letter make buhari land 4 UK in

Over thinking
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Duru009(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is the truth.. ...Nothing but the truth.. ..
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by chuksjuve(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
This letter would have been meaningless and useless no thanks to the bad leadership skill of PMB.

Element of truth in the letter/ memo notwithstanding...

but the messenger is not the best person either.

snakes/ opportunists everywhere...

check my profile and give your real estate property a good look.
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Dareomo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice memo for better Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Realdeals(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by sanpipita(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari is a known failure, nothing new here and let people be wary of El Rufai his type will jump ship after selling scam to Nigerians, he is an opportunist

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by dondavinchi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari is d most useless person dat hv ever rule dis nation

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by gbegemaster(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rats are always the first to jump a sinking ship

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Realist2: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
B

for Blackberry .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by amazon14: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm bmc working on both side to make real i understand. September 2016 when we are in march 2017 that was seven months ago,the lettermust have been dumped in a trash can. Old letter
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by amazon14: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm bmc working on both side to make real i understand. September 2016 when we are in march 2017 that was seven months ago,the lettermust have been dumped in a trash can.
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Tarzaa(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Somebody who can not run a state is giving another person a blueprint to run the entire country and our people are still seriouse about it! Hahahahaha!
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by GeniusDavid(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
So El-Rufai is now admitting Mallam Daura and his cabal have hijacked the Government. Things about to get interesting.
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
El Rufai is now officially a Wailer
Re: El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo by nkwuocha: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol. Hell Rufai is simply a wise snake. He conducted himself well during Osibanjo acting presidential activities out of helplessness and shame. Mad man thinks Buhari will continue to be active. Hello!! The old man is dying and he knows it, now he is playing a liberal man,in other to look innocent of being a leech on President Buhari.

In as much as I don't like the president, Hell Rufai should leave the man the hell alone!!!

Noticed Aisha Buhari addressed Acting president as "His excellency " during his birthday? cheesy cheesy.Even the president knows his time is almost up,and the fanatic northern Muslim hates this weakness. Just take a look at the way they celebrated his come back like the man is not suffering from a terminal sickness.They are happy with a half dead president from the northern Muslim than a Christian President.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.