Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29203 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by dammytosh: 5:49am On Mar 17, 2017
No sense in the write up.

Not even up to the measure of a mustard seed.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Justpassingby45:
U forget to add THE MUSLIM.
i beg to differ recentlya muslim lawyer came to suleiman s defense makig sensibke deduction that the paid prostitute story is full of gaps
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

Why did he lock her up in the first place.

WHO claimed SULEIMAN locked her to silence her...?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
Why dont you tell otobo to provide proof instead of youtube video interviews everyday. You dont win cases on TV and youtube

gbam truly haters are more sheeple than thought of #FREESHEEPLE . they follow follow proof-less video interviews EVERYWHERE just to spite...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
davtosh:

People like you are the ones who would shed tears non stop for days when lied against. Saying but its all a lie. its a lie.
Curropt Apostle you called the man? How did you come to that judgement.

See how you concluded the Man of God is guilty. Saying there is an iota of truth in every rumor. Who says? You just hear ppl say that and joined in using the adage.

When I was rumoured that I was impotent when I abstained from having a girlfriend for more than a year as a bachelor simply because I made a vow to stay from pre marital sex for being a Born again, Which iota of truth was in it.
How many ppl would I open my JT for to see that its in perfect order. or how do I convince them that my manhood is working. That was several years back. I am happily married now with kids. And as God would have it the person that started the rumour gave birth to a baby almost an slowpoke. A year ago also lost the wife.

Which "body built" are you talking about. Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Guess you dont have good taste when it comes to beauty.
Do you know a beautiful lady when you see one at all?
Are you telling me u are tripping for the LovePeddler of a lady? Common what u call beauty is disgusting.

The type of Okeke makes wanna vomit when they are naked.

My guy stop joining the crowd in decision making use your own head.

bros you just gave folo folo sheeple sense and you truly freedtheSHEEPLE
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by hardeycute(m): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
So if Fayose accuses and lays false allegations against Buhari, you actually expect him to also enter snap chat or throw shades back at Fayose in order not appear guilty shey?
me leave you to wallow in your foolishness and ignorance
Everyone knows fayose is s regular for throwing tantrums in which the Presidency has always disclaim.this is a first timer
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:
whenever we face the consequences of our own actions we say na our enemies according to the video he gave her $6000 did the enemies show up that time ?

All na ministry in fact na revival for una mind o God cannot be mocked remember
#FREETHISSHEEPLE that believes in hearsay not concrete proofs...

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Tedassie(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
davtosh:

See question

Chai

NL comments na waya oo grin

My guy like your moniker says when you dont have anything tangible to say to matters you jump and pass.

Someone alledged you wrongly soiling your name and you pat him or her on the back and buy them gifts for doing you a favour?

That is called stupidity.

When they lie about you in your neighbourhood that you are the thief that jumped down from the first floor the other day because they see you limping not knowing you are a footballer who got injured on the field the next thing you should do is throw a party for them for dragging your good name in the mud.

truly he should do his name
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Goroz: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:
This tosyne2much and his nonsense 10 things write up..

This is what happens when we value views over commonsense. We start posting fake news and rubbish write ups all in the name of popularity.

1) First of all, the write up goes as if Suleiman is innocent and is being attacked. Innocence or guilt has not been proven.

2) The write up then puts atheists as people who are interested in Suleiman's downfall. No they are not. Most atheists I know do not support trial by media. Also, atheists do not need Suleiman to fall to prove that christianity and churches are ridden with sexual predators and hypocrites- enough pastors have been caught in the act.

3) The irony here is that the people most interested in Suleiman's downfall are christians. First, the rival pastors who want to take Sueliman's place. Secondly, the christians who have been making complaints about Sueliman's church and have been leading the investigation against him. The op, tosyne2much, forgets to mention these people in his haste to type his fake news.

4) Who the hell is pastor Suleiman in the grand scheme of things? Will his downfall change the price of dollar in the exchange market? He is not as important in the way the op is taking it. The op is the kind of person that worships his pastor like a slave.

cc Lalasticlala and Seun, please stop giving front page access to clowns in the name of views. You only make ignorant Nigerian youths more ignorant!
I thought the guy was sensible.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2017
fratermathy:
Counter post:

10 Categories of People Who Assume Apostle Suleiman's Innocence

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
7. Those who cannot think with their brain
8. Those who believe some humans are infallible
9. Gullible youths
10. Brainwashed church members

Shikena!

There are two sides to every story!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mumu de smell i tel una.. sha na explicit mumu de smell so.we no de fear becos even david and samson don fall yakata for woman nyansh so no be today.. but wetin we wan make you no the spoil our atmosphere with dis kind mumu smell na simply call out OLOSHO OTOBO make she provide concrete prove mata for court biko #FREETHEsubjectiveSHEEPLE
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Caseless:
I belong to number 10 and I'm proud of that. This lilliputian tosyne2much thinks he knows it all. So , we should celebrate a morally deficient self-acclaimed apostle?

Ask yourself this question, before this girl came out, was anyone saying anything about him ? Maybe Na apc make am go follow ashawo.
Am glad u picked a number for yaself..thank you..and I didn't read the second paragraph of your comment
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Caseless:
I'm sorry about that.

As far as the party apc and buhari supporters are concerned, we are happy he's going down. He's not the only pastor in Nigeria. Mbaka did even more to apc before he turned to support them. Why didn't apc unleash any ashawo on him? Why didn't PDP that suffered most in the hands of mbaka do anything of such to him? If you're clean, you're clean . Oga sule is not the only pastor in Nigeria, why was he the only one mentioned?
okay so if i JUST mention you for my mata e mean say na true e happen ko...u no go kuku seek for credible concrete proof ....

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:
[s]This tosyne2much and his nonsense 10 things write up..

This is what happens when we value views over commonsense. We start posting fake news and rubbish write ups all in the name of popularity.

1) First of all, the write up goes as if Suleiman is innocent and is being attacked. Innocence or guilt has not been proven.

2) The write up then puts atheists as people who are interested in Suleiman's downfall. No they are not. Most atheists I know do not support trial by media. Also, atheists do not need Suleiman to fall to prove that christianity and churches are ridden with sexual predators and hypocrites- enough pastors have been caught in the act.

3) The irony here is that the people most interested in Suleiman's downfall are christians. First, the rival pastors who want to take Sueliman's place. Secondly, the christians who have been making complaints about Sueliman's church and have been leading the investigation against him. The op, tosyne2much, forgets to mention these people in his haste to type his fake news.

4) Who the hell is pastor Suleiman in the grand scheme of things? Will his downfall change the price of dollar in the exchange market? He is not as important in the way the op is taking it. The op is the kind of person that worships his pastor like a slave.

cc Lalasticlala and Seun, please stop giving front page access to clowns in the name of views. You only make ignorant Nigerian youths more ignorant![/s]

If only u could be sensible enough to pick a number or two from the list say numbers 8 and 9.. What you wrote there is more terrible than poo

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

You seem to have forgotten how powerful brainwash can be.

If this kind of OP catches Sule on top his own wife, he will even believe God instructed the pastor to do it.

Religion is supposed to enlighten people. But in 9ja, it has set us back by centuries.

They care not about finding out the truth.

We are now in the European middle ages when MOGs had a final say on most things.

Forget social media, flashy cars & Iphone 7. Mentally, we are centuries behind.
funny you.. you and your ilks are the brainwashed falling over a known OLOSHO video world conference breast presentation interview as your conclusion to declare suleiman guilty... so much for enlightened mumuism...apply your bolded logic ... are you people finding the truth via CONCRETE PROVES LAID BARE BEFORE THE COURT AND PROPER INVESTIGATION or on hearsay by a confirmed olosho? #GIVESENSETOSHEEPLES
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by LordOfNaira: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:

There are something's that aren't scripted for him to jail her he had something to hide but keep defending him nobody is above mistakes but don't insult people because they see beyond the charade.

I dont pay tithe I won't lie haven't reached that level of trust with a ministry yet but when I do I go start i give to people I work for myself so I'm not jobless but I also hate injustice and abuse of power who am I?
Confirm

God bless you, my dear.

They all think we are haters. If Jesus were to come in this time and call out this pastors as he was always calling out the Pharisees, many of these mere churchgoers and pastor worshippers will stone him and accuse him of hating on their god and being against the church.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrlouis:

If only u could be sensible enough to pick a number or two from the list say numbers 8 and 9.. What you wrote there is more terrible than poo

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2017
opribo:
These his followers should stop all this attempt to sweep deception under the carpet, the mere fact that he admitted knowing the lady is all now is for him to publicly disprove all the allegations made by lady. Ordinarily its nobody's business what two consenting adults do with their bodies but when threats and lies come into it and more so when people's hard earned money are involved then people must talk and ask questions.

The woman is only doing what they know how to do best to bring down any successful man through scandal but then there is no way a woman can blackkmail any man if you have not compromised along the line that is engaging with her. I am speaing based on an experience I witnessed. I am 99% confident that an intimate affair had been involved here thats why the woman even had the guts to speak up. I dare the Sule to do same and speak up, he cant because there are damming evidence against him, the transfer of funds directly from his account to hers and the itinery stamp on both passports, for me tthos two are sufficient to prove that they are closer than normal. Nobody is a saint but when thr truth stares a man in the face glaringly the best thing is to own up and apologise.

Its unforunate that in our Naija, truth is a very scarce commodity, all efforts will surely go down to bury this case as many others have happened in the past but discernible people already have read in between the lines and made the inference.

Anyway this is Naija, let them just settle themselves and matter will die down and save us this dirty mess.
hello kindly nairalandly or google search on how suleiman s lawyer gave keyamo otobo lawyer seven days to retract the allegation and pay N1billion ...help yourself
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
JackBizzle:

cc Lalasticlala and Seun, please stop giving front page access to clowns in the name of views. You only make ignorant Nigerian youths more ignorant!
[/s]
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2017
dammytosh:
No sense in the write up.

Not even up to the measure of a mustard seed.

truly your name says how your comprehension is..DAMN-MY TOSH
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Alphamale2017(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
fratermathy:
Counter post:

10 Categories of People Who Assume Apostle Suleiman's Innocence

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
7. Those who cannot think with their brain
8. Those who believe some humans are infallible
9. Gullible youths
10. Brainwashed church members

Shikena!

There are two sides to every story!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i also know that it is possible to be accused and yet blameless. I have been a victim so u can not convince me with that nonsense press conference. Even joseph was accused with concrete evidence. And yet he wasnt guilty, the fact that everyone can make a mistake does not mean u should force a sin i did not commit on my head,. When she releases concrete evidence that will put an end to the issue , something like a video proof then i will back now. But till then i stand with apostle johnson suleman. , said in the last video that he licks her pussy so he can speak in tongues, so na she be holy spirit ? Is she a deity ? What if i show u a video where the apostle was speaking in tongues far back 2007 ?? Her story is becoming too watery, her lie is becoming too obvious
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by rattlesnake(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/03/10-categories-of-people-that-are.html
mumu article when has asking for accountability become looking for downfall... Ode lason

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Benekruku(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2017
uvalued:

dumb post and iability to research.. leme give you a link of how his lawyer gave keyamo 7days to retract the story and apologise and pay N1billion...that doesnt show he is quiet...abi

And it's over 14 days already! And Keyamo and his client re still adamant. He should head to court as he stated.

That was just cosmetic!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrlouis:

Am glad u picked a number for yaself..thank you..and I didn't read the second paragraph of your comment
why didn't you read that paragraph? grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2017
uvalued:

okay so if i JUST mention you for my mata e mean say na true e happen ko...u no go kuku seek for credible concrete proof ....
e fit happen say I do wetin you de accuse of, I go deny sha like the pastor is doing.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by dammytosh: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
uvalued:

truly your name says how your comprehension is..DAMN-MY TOSH
You will be proud of this nonsense you wrote ?

How old are you ?

Toddlers will reason better.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2017
emmyojiah:

MAY JEHOVAH BLESS YOU SIR
thanks so much, u are sensitive and smart, this post made my day, #Istandwithapostlejohnsonsuleman
Thanks boss cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sorry ehn.. I can feel your pain... First pick the number you belong before I know the right reply to give you cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by alexiej(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
That reasoning is pathetic bro
Very!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Medunah: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
The problem we are having in this part of the world is IGNORANCE... because you dont have to be a lawyer CIA before you know that this story is a framed up one

No one can say for sure if he was framed and no one can say for sure if he his innocent or guilty

The same way you can't convince people who think he his not innocent otherwise is the same way they can't convince you he is guilty.
So just pick what side u one and let others do the same......

I don't believe the pastor is entirely innocent, that doesn't mean I want his downfall but I just believe he his Human first before he his a pastor. .......

Funny thing is most people including myself haven't heard if this man prior to this scandal, so why would I want the downfall of someone I wasn't even aware of his existence??
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Observing
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
The problem we are having in this part of the world is IGNORANCE... because you dont have to be a lawyer CIA before you know that this story is a framed up one

@bold
Hope you haven't forgotten how Miss Cucumber started. From photoshop to real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.