Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep (61335 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / I Was Raped While Coming Back From Crossover Night / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by ChukaLupin(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
yarimo:
So she's not aware of the penetration abi? Ok where is pictures and videos? undecided

child of the world
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by mtngloetiartel: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
yarimo:
So she's not aware of the penetration abi? Ok where is pictures and videos? undecided
oloshi oniwokuwo tongue
yarimo:
oloshi oniwokuwo
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Enemyofpeace: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nonsense. No wonder apostle Suleiman is not happy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by victons(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
madam...tiz yur story no de add up...
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by doskie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
How possible? She was penetrated while sleeping? And she wasn't aware? I don't believe this
learn to read effectively.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Immortal06: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Was 13th of march tuesday or monday faker?
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by DanielGb(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
How possible? She was penetrated while sleeping? And she wasn't aware? I don't believe this
You get sense pass TBOSS. She also deny say she no know.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by DanielGb(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Very funny story!. grin

So the rapist penetrated the girl while she was sleeping and had no idea someone was penetrating her?, wow!, how badly do some people sleep...perhaps, she felt he was her bf. grin

Do you feel the same way too?
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by DanielGb(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
TamedWolf90:
Why do people always say this?
It is highly possible to be penetrated without knowing... Juju or no juju, alcohol or no alcohol so long as one is sleeping...
Some people are deep sleepers nah haba...
By the way

Oga believe to your own peril, only jazz, but if not, na lie. Big Lie. Men naturally will penetrate deeper if they notice the lady is not given a body sign of not at rest or uncomfortable.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by andyanders: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
The rapist must have perfected his rape tricks from Kemen of BBNaija by wacthing Kemen perform same act on BBNaija program.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
These people sef

No be hostel wey I dey?

Nobody entered any room, talk less penetration, the guy no even use hand touch her, na through window e dey use stick touch breast, na so he ejaculate.

The girl was molested, not raped abeg. Which yeye room mate corroborated this kain kwekwe tori? undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by lightwind(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deprofessional:
Wasn't she wearing pants while asleep?
No Naked and sprade her legs wide open for enof Ventilation...
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ahh

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by iamkingzlee(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
safarigirl:
These people sef

No be hostel wey I dey?

Nobody entered any room, talk less penetration, the guy no even use hand touch her, na through window e dey use stick touch breast, na so he ejaculate.

The girl was molested, not raped abeg. Which yeye room mate corroborated this kain kwekwe tori? undecided
hahaha stick?? grin guys dey oh! I'm dead mehnnnn
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by iamkingzlee(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
lightwind:
No Naked and sprade her legs wide open for enof Ventilation...
Good Evening my brother
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Jabioro: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hence you are the only audience available, watching the game, you could have calm down, take pictures or film it to proved what your eyes have seen.. I can't witness for you.. pishure
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
I smell lies. angry
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Naijaflava and their foolish, half-baked news. Renowned for stealing ppl's story. See dem. Who u don ever hear say dem waya woman wey dey sleep, and the woman no know angry. See as the news foolish like una name. And besides, I know the details of this story, due to my correspondence with the school. So don't come here to disgrace ur half-bakedness angry
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by AlphaStyles(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dem nack that 1 jaz o
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by BabaAduras: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:
I don't believe this.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. Your believe does not matter.

The fact that you do not believe does say the event did not happen. I have seen people who do not believe what is happening before their korokoro eyes, talkless of you who is just reading about an event somebody reported.

Have had of drugs that can hypnotize or juju that make you mumu?
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by almarthins(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
1bkaye:
Rapey Nigerian men again

Na boko aram. No be Nigerian man o! Make una give us bad rep.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by OMEGA009(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Persin wey dey find pikin, na im dey sleep without pant.

Bia, where is Kemen? Is he now in Abuja?
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by cooldave234(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
This story no add up, i am a graduate of unibuja and wiyh the structure of the gals hostel it seems impossible for a male rapist to have easy acess without been noticed, also the rooms are connected in such a way that you need to walk through a room to acces the next in every block... Also ha crowed as the hostels are, nobody saw him.... For the gal's matter of not knowing she was been f**ked, **[color=#990000][/color]This one weak me o**
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Lastbender: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
March 13 is a Monday tho angry
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:

Except you are an atheist who believes neither in God or Devil. You should know that the world is so evil that ppl can use charm on ppl and make them feel or do what they want.

Have you heard the victims of ritual killers abduction before. Many just found themselves in those bushes without knowing how they got there. may God help us.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
iamkingzlee:
hahaha stick?? grin guys dey oh! I'm dead mehnnnn
no be small thing
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by dfo12(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Funkeshuga:
funny movie but who are the actor and actress cool

I think the OP is the actor and we are the actresses...

Cos this film trick, I don't bilivit.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Kaykay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
On the 13th of march, 2017, been tuesday, a university of abuja female student walked into her room (Girls hostel – Mini Campus), only to be shocked with the sight of an unknown man penetrating her room mate who was asleep, immediately, the rapist noticed her presence which alerted him as she screamed out for help, he (the rapist) escaped the lynch of mobs before there arrival.

Quite doubtful, particularly as the bolded is not true, 13th March,2017 was Monday.
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Favorlistic(f): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Another T_boss in the making
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by WiseFool2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Maybe she is a deep sleeper...... angry

Ps-Some guys will be doubting this story but will believe their gf when they catch her cheating and she says "i dont know how it happened" angry
Like Tboss cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Ishaq319(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Very funny story!. grin

So the rapist penetrated the girl while she was sleeping and had no idea someone was penetrating her?, wow!, how badly do some people sleep...perhaps, she felt he was her bf. grin
she tot she was avin a wet dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.