Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep (61337 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / I Was Raped While Coming Back From Crossover Night / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by apple30(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
This story is so nt true,cookn up stories to get fp attention, nawa ooo angry
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by progress69: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
How possible? She was penetrated while sleeping? And she wasn't aware? I don't believe this

She is another Tboss
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Ashleydolls(f): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
progress69:

She is another Tboss
lol
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Larrykaysail(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Very funny story!. grin

So the rapist penetrated the girl while she was sleeping and had no idea someone was penetrating her?, wow!, how badly do some people sleep...perhaps, she felt he was her bf. grin
, it happen like a dream to her , let her kontinue grin
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by BentSpoon(m): 12:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Hohoho she taught she was at it again with her fingers grin cheesy but a minuite silence for that adventurous nigga cool
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by Inferno17: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2017
My broda, d news weak me ahswear!
Deprofessional:
Wasn't she wearing pants while asleep?
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by lightwind(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Good Evening my brother
How is you...
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by mystikal(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Spirit of Kemen
Re: UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep by alaskido(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
This stupid room mate, why you no allow the guy to release before you raise alarm. you know if the guy don dey toast the babe since and she dey form hard to get. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.