Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married (49828 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Liftedhands(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
angry
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by AfroSamurai: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well wishes don't always come true. This is what I know. Most times, they're just empty words!.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by KingAfo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gbese re ooo gbese re oo ( in lil kesh's voice) ahhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you pass your boundary, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua can lift the curses cheesy
Na babe want make you curse person and you think say e go work?. grin
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Richy4(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
I can just imagine her face during the wedding as she looked at the sister inlaw... smiley
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Na babe want make you curse person and you think say e go work?. grin
It's an aberration for someone to take possession of that which belongs to me cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by greatgod2012(f): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
We people should just becareful because no one knows who he'll offend and such will refuse to forgive!
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Goahead(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
tossedbae:
Amen lipsrsealed
Amen to this kind of prayer? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
That is how my aunt didn't marry when her mates were marrying, she was forming 'my brother's house' for my mother. My dear aunt would be 50 this year no husband, no child. The brother that didn't control her is still with my 'bad mother', and is forming proud husband and father. Always quick to introduce his wife and daughters. Karma is weird.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by oyetpel(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its called Karma, you don't need to pray and fast for it, it will surely come to pass.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
2 wrongs don't make it right
She should have just left it to God no point doing all this on social media

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Exponental(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amen... if she's guilty as accused.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's an aberration for someone to take possession of that which belongs to me cheesy
She isn't yours till you've paid her bride price. Perhaps God would answer. grin
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
She isn't yours till you've paid her bride price. Perhaps God would answer. grin
Hahahaha seriously? cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Josmila(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Women are their worst enemies. #Nuffsaid
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by exlinkleads(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
oboy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
She's obviously still hurting, she needs to learn to let go. That's the only way she can heal

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
2 wrongs don't make it right
She should have just left it to God no point doing all this on social media

There are some prayers God doesn't answer. From all her ranting I can deduce she has character problem. There must be something bad she had done that made the family kick her out.

No matter the fasting she's doing, she might just be on hunger strike.

How was your day and work?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by asatemple(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
With or without the the prayerd,whatever you sow in life that you shall ripe
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dextology:

There are some prayers God doesn't answer. From all her ranting I can deduce she has character problem. There must be something bad she had done that made the family kick her out.

No matter the fasting she's doing, she might just be on hunger strike.

How was your day and work?
Lol @ hunger strike
No mind am yet she still single grin

Dexo i dey o .. bored AF but thank God i woke up today cheesy
How body
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
There is nothing hidden under the sun, God will surely reward every evil doer no need for all these. She must have gone through hell though,i feel for her.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol @ hunger strike
No mind am yet she still single grin

Dexo i dey o .. bored AF but thank God i woke up today cheesy
How body

Body de kampe. Thank God for the gift of life.

Why you de bored na?
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
what are you saying.. What of those that have banged her left right centre.. Did they pay bride price? cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Pearly255(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I understand how you feel, but let God take control and learn to forgive ain't easy though. I feel same way but I don't wanna sin against God.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by bedspread: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
SO OUR MOTHERS-IN-LAW HAVE BECOMED MIL NOW!!
ISSOKAY
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
So, in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad I believe her ex is still celebrating cos it didn't work out for them.
YOU ARE NOT IN HER SHOES....SOME PERSONS HAVE DONE TERRIBLE THINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHICH IS NOT EASY TO HEAL

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by TMDavidWest(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bitterness, it destroys the carrier more than it does the "causer".

Lady, let it go. If you are fasting and praying, beware God does not deal in "Karma". He has a different measurement code.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by abescom: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
So, in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad I believe her ex is still celebrating cos it didn't work out for them.
This is silly. You don't know what the said ex sister in law did. Some ladies can be sick and devilish. I experienced that sh*t in the hands of my own sister towards my ex and can relate.

Let her be. No one said it is a must to forgive and everyone is not as strong as you. Everyone have a way of reacting to things DIFFERENTLY.

By this your post you sound more like a bully trying to force you belief on others.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
what are you saying.. What of those that have banged her left right centre.. Did they pay bride price? cheesy
Those who banged her don't matter.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by LoveJesus87(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
tossedbae:
Amen lipsrsealed
Y amen dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.