Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married (49825 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Crixina(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why you dey laugh me cheesy
did you seriously mean all of that?
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by FILEBE(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you exceed your limit and pass your jurisdiction, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua or daddy Adeboye can lift the curses cheesy

You can't hijack my woman and expect me to fold my arms.. Things are not done that way cheesy

If the woman wants herself to be hijacked nko? abi den use charm on her? Baba their is nothing u can do to the man but blame the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Crixina:
did you seriously mean all of that?
It was just a sarcasm jawe cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
FILEBE:

If the woman wants herself to be hijacked nko? abi den use charm on her? Baba their is nothing u can do to the man but blame the woman.
It's either we fight the battle spiritually or we wrestle physically... Cutlass no cost for market nah cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by aloziedaya(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Unforgiving heart destroys a person madam.

If Jesus Christ will forgive you your sins then, do same to those that wrong you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Icaretoo: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
Yes I did.
No u did not
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by DavidEsq(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
sseunhayor:
Hmmm... The new groom don enter somebori mortar... Village ppl are on standby on there matter... cheesy
I dey tell u cheesy
Like dis :

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by KevMitnick: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
For those of you Christians saying this prayer will not work, it's obvious that you don't read your Bible. King David prayed this kind of prayer and even worst kinds for the wicked people he had encountered, he prayed it for his enemies. What you see here is a prayer of petition and pain to an enemy, she has not planned to harm her sil physically or otherwise, she is just wishing her the same fate she went through.
I have seen BIL dealing ruthlessly with their sister's husband prolly because he's got no money, and SIL making life a living hell for their brother's wife prolly because she wasn't the one they wanted for him. Truth is whether she prays this prayer or not, all parties involved will pay for their deeds in one way or the other. I refuse to blame her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
figure007:
baba calm down.... For every vashti there is always an esther.... Read the book of Esther well if you are a christian and you will understand ....someone once took away the person I loved because he was rich and I was still a university student hustling but this man was already working with federal...i never rained a single curse ...why would I curse ....and today am happy ...but there is one thing either you curse or not karma will find us all.... Whatever we sow we reap.... Its well
Bros, I never thought you would take my comment so serious.. I was only trying to be naughty cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by jclassiq(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you exceed your limit and pass your jurisdiction, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua or daddy Adeboye can lift the curses cheesy

You can't hijack my woman and expect me to fold my arms.. Things are not done that way cheesy

what are you even saying mr?? snatch your babe how??

if someone can snatch your girl it means only one thing dear brother....you are not qualified to have her. chikena!
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2017
jclassiq:

what are you even saying mr?? snatch your babe how??

if someone can snatch your girl it means only one thing dear brother....you are not qualified to have her. chikena!
Ehn ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Kelly2713(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2017
e pain am

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by AreaFada2: 4:28am On Mar 17, 2017
abescom:
I am a man and no I never cheated on my wife and won't but you need to have gone through it to appreciate what that woman is feeling now.

And I see nothing vengeful in what she has done. She is at least not blackmailing the other woman or using black magic on her but PRAYING to GOD which is allowed. I am fully on her side here.

How did you know that?

So you think those who go to church/mosque or even pastors do not patronise Babalawo/Iyalawo or Dibia/Ezemo? grin

Would she say so publicly?

Which Christian prays for God to punish others, perhaps even the aunt of her own children?

People religious these days but do not understand the message of religion.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by pelumi10: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Story for the gods. You better treat your girl well else she relocate like charles taylor grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Goroz: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Is your woman an object that can't think for herself?
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by GameGod(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Lalasticlala this is serious oo
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by jojotemitopaz(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2017
abescom:
This is silly. You don't know what the said ex sister in law did. Some ladies can be sick and devilish. I experienced that sh*t in the hands of my own sister towards my ex and can relate.

Let her be. No one said it is a must to forgive and everyone is not as strong as you. Everyone have a way of reacting to things DIFFERENTLY.

By this your post you sound more like a bully trying to force you belief on others.

from her tone of speech and her vindictive rants it kinda shows she has character problems...I am saying so because ...I also have a personal experience where the lady I was with put me and my family thru hell yet she still goes out to tell the public that she's been victimized...some people are more of attracting public empathy over correcting their own personal defaults that makes common relationship thrive. Ladies that like to publicize their ordeals indiscriminately actually create more problems than solutions... Let's even assume they wanted to ammend the relationship...with wat she said here what are the chances of saving it...she has indirectly put the man in a position to choose between her and her family...A man who isn't happy in his home would hardly pick his lady over his family

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by DaintyJenny(f): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Any woman that can be snatched from you, was never your woman.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2017
DaintyJenny:

Any woman that can be snatched from you, was never your woman.
You don't mean it? cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Its always the women in the family causing issue for other women. So much for sisterhood
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by megareal: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
I understand where that lady is coming from. I have seen SILs and MILs who have made their DIL's houses a living hell. Some of them are still scarred years after. The emotional and psychological damage is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by davidif: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2017
datola:
Prayers like these are usually rarely answered.

Th probability of such karma happening is very high if the lady has kept quiet and not wish for bad.

Some people usually don't know the God they pray to. They think he is a genie who just grants then there wishes (whether good or bad) no matter how hard they pray? They don't know God is his own person and will not be biased around and that he would answer prayers according to his plans (will).

It's like some while back I over heard someone praying that God should inflict pain and hurt on her husband for what she did to her. It was one of the most stunning things I've heard. Its like some of this people don't know that God is love not a petty God who uses his power to help you influence your evil desires on people you don't like. Have you forgotten that God also does for those people and that he has his own plans for them also?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by isnovic(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Wives should know that, as much as a man professes love for you and seems blinded by your faults; it is not everyone who will dismiss your shortcoming at the same time in a family.

A family is a family because they moderate each others excesses and strengthen each others weaknesses.

A man is three part.
A boy, and will remain a boy to his mother; sadly this part our wives fail to get until they start fighting for their son's attention after they in turn marry a overtly possessive wife.

A man, whom the lady fell in love with.

A father, to his children.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by maysimsimple(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Dear! U're not in her shoe, so u Dont know what she went thru. Yes, karma!! As u rightly said. But, sometimes u wished u can revenge all by yourself..

e author=Uniqueness01 post=54656169]She should have just leave it for Karma instead of this long story..........[/quote]
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by edimahgurl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oh how I missed nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by DaintyJenny(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it? cheesy
I mean it.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
DaintyJenny:

I mean it.
It happens sha
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by stukinherdr1222(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
women ! women !! women !!!

after devil fear them !
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by josite: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2017
epe nuse.oro nuso.she doesnt even need to pray.what we sow we will reap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.