Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? (1318 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by demo4ril97(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
If "Yes" then why?

Lalasticlala your orente should also contribute.

Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by 14teenK: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin for some of Dem if their son tries it Na eternal suffering in generate for him self
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by demo4ril97(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
14teenK:
grin for some of Dem if their son tries it Na eternal suffering in generate for him self
brother I tell you them go just they neglect this thread grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes. undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by demo4ril97(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Yes. undecided
and....
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by lekjons(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
YES!

And that's because I always want the best for any girl I'm in love with..
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes!. Don't ask further questions.
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Yes!. Don't ask further questions.

Why the fůck not
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:

Why the fůck not
Lol. I don't feel like elaborating. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:

Now this is so fůcking hilarious grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by DozieInc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Cute puppies, are they yours ?
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:

Now this is so fůcking hilarious grin
Ok!, I would love my son to marry a lady like me. But I don't have a duplicate. So what do we do?. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
DozieInc:

Cute puppies, are they yours ?
My bro's. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes! Cause am pretty, smart and above all i have the fear of God with my conscience always awake 24/7. I pray my son marries a lady like me smiley
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Ok!, I would love my son to marry a lady like me. But I don't have a duplicate. So what do we do?. grin

Maybe someone that fůcking got ur dope characteristics wink wink

There's always "someone like"
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by DozieInc(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
My bro's. Thanks.
wink
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:

Maybe someone that fůcking got ur dope characteristics wink wink

There's always "someone like"
I haven't seen one, I would love to. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
I haven't seen one, I would love to. grin

Maybe she ain't fůcking born yet.....

Or grin

She being fůcking locked up her dad's crib
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:

Maybe she ain't fůcking born yet.....

Or grin

She being fůcking locked up her dad's crib
You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
You have a point.
cool grin Kimbra?

How you fůcking came up with that K-I-M-B-R-A cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Ashleydolls(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sure why not? At least loyalty will be guaranteed cool cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
cool grin Kimbra?

How you fůcking came up with that K-I-M-B-R-A cheesy
Have you listened to the song ((Somebody that I used to know. By Gotye ft Kimbra)) ??.

I picked the moniker cos I love the song. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by pepemendy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
I sick 4 upstairs
Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by FvckShiT(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Have you listened to the song ((Somebody that I used to know. By Gotye ft Kimbra)) ??.

I picked the moniker cos I love the song. grin

Ok cool

I fūcking see it ((KIMberly plus BRA)) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ugh! See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos (18+)) / Why Do People Assume I Have Military Training Or I Have A Military Background? / Dear Men Who Love Blow Jobs (6 Magical Secrets From A Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.