Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,743 members, 7,959,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) (34853 Views)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by enomakos(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
i know army won't pay her any money, who the lady was,, before she went ahead to challenge soldiers?
is it a crime to challenge a soldier?
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by BentSpoon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please I am not understanding I can't see any wound na tatoos I dae see oo undecided maka chi if I see army man iffa no bow down greet make ai bend grin grin grin
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by enomakos(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
250 million is too small she shall have sue the for 1 billion
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by BentSpoon(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
geopreneur:
Don't you guys think I should sue NEPA. They've not given us light 10 days ago. They are depriving us of our divine and civil right.
. See let me tell u eh. Since last year my change over dae generator side. So no come here dae cry anyhow na ur type army suppose dae flog sef u saw light 10days ago and still complaining. Me wae never see Nepa since June last year I never die.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Ibj50(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nah.. But na KD be my home town.. Warri things bruh.. cool
ok na.. Elenu
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Afonjas: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
FLAT HEAD

CONE HEAD!
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

CONE HEAD!
you are the one with both flat & cone head, i will come & rape ur girls
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Afonjas: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
you are the one with both flat & cone head, i will come & rape ur girls

That is why I called you a RAPIST
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

That is why I called you a RAPIST
yes, i will enjoy ur igbo girls for free
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by MrIcredible: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Larryfest:
What i still don't understand about this is what they could have used in beating her that changed her skin to this colour and the fact that it even got down to her waist line....those army guys wicked no b small i swear not even considering she is a woman
you are a bird...
your brain dey ... @ early post..
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by ezechinwa2: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Gbam! Smart woman, smart move. #250m damages. She wants to enrich her generation to come from the beating grin grin Pray she wins the case. Those guys need to learn their lesson

This is Nigeria my sister.. No put too much hope
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
sisisioge:

Actually, the times is about to change. Those ediots are about to learn another kind of discipline. Litigation is a bona fide fear.
go tell Dem face to face grin
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
gudofuck231:

I don't support beating women, but what did she do or say? No smoke without fire, I've seen a woman slap a full colonel in broad daylight and it took that man maturity in his full military attire to restrain and order his men to seize her car keys and grounded the vehicle, so? What did she do

That's the way they're supposed to behave. Infact he could have sued d woman sef. It's because he understands the implication which is d reason he coolu temper.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Princedapace:

It is about how u guys see these men.. I respect my self well and I expect them to respect me..

I grew up in security family and I fear nothing as long as I don't break the law..

They hit me over nothing, they will pay for it...

I enjoy your response. Pls how can I get help legal-wise cos I'm in a similar situation and don't want it to slide.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
cruzyteejay:
take police out of this,why would you even confront a military man?......i don't really understand how u reason,i didn't mean u should be afraid of soldiers,rather give them the deserved respect

SMH
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by gudofuck231: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
mediclife1987:

That's the way they're supposed to behave. Infact he could have sued d woman sef. It's because he understands the implication which is d reason he coolu temper.

If I slap her ennnn, her ancestors go catch malaria
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by smulti(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Touts Dispossess Policeman Of His AK-47 Rifle After Visiting A Brothel / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.