Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari (20927 Views)

Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by blackpanda: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Reno should shut up and mind his business.
You were in govt for dunken years and did absolutely nothing worthwhile

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Qyubee(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Suddenly reno has recovered from the shock of PMBs return, now trying to pit el-rufai against PMB...this man reasons like a 5yr old most times.. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Abalado(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
confused govrnment,..to even eat is difficult,no work,if work dey d salary no reach to spend,buhari God wil judge u.no be waiting u prms me be diz o or i for no vote 4u,u dciv me buhari,ok ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by ekene247(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Birds of same feathers that refuse to fly together
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by FUSS: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
APC! a bunch of nonentities trying to make an exhibition of themselves.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2017
I respect my comments
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Timfreds(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Elrufai is one of the problem of Nigeria. He and Buhari are birds of same feathers. Both have nothing to offer 9ja but division and religion extremism.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by dealslip(f): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2017
But we all know El Rufai is a selfish, backstabbing, treachouros being. Ask Ibrahim El Zakzaky. How he used him to win elections and turned round to also orchestrate his arrest and continuous incarceration. El Rufai has supervised the decimation of the citizens of Southern Kaduna and still claims to pay the perpetrators of the insidious act. He attacks and uses the evil machinations of police and DSS to intimidate those that boldly criticize him. Now that Buhari doesn't look strong enough to pull through, he is trying to position himself for the position as possible VP or future presidential candidate by pretending to understand what the economy and polity needs to thrive.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
RATS ARE ALWAYS FIRST TO ABANDON A SINKING SHIP

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by dustydee: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
One thing I like about the APC is that they criticise each other unlike the former ruling party that stuck its head in the sand and even saw criticism from the opposition as a threat.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2017
dealslip:
But we all know El Rufai is a selfish, backstabbing, treachouros being. Ask Ibrahim El Zakzaky. How he used him to win elections and turned round to also orchestrate his arrest and continuous incarceration. El Rufai has supervised the decimation of the citizens of Southern Kaduna and still claims to pay the perpetrators of the insidious act. He attacks and uses the evil machinations of police and DSS to intimidate those that boldly criticize him. Now that Buhari doesn't look strong enough to pull through, he is trying to position himself for the position as possible VP or future presidential candidate by pretending to understand what the economy and polity needs to thrive.
Well said, thumbs-up.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by sshalom(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Many people (including me) refuse to acknowledge that the words we speak today will come back to haunt or prove us tomorrow.

People like Gov. El Rufai know the truth but would rather be convenient with it for political, personal, religious and ethnic sentiments. The time will come in Nigeria that your words will make or mar your political ambitions. We are getting there.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
My problem with this reno. When goidlucks govt ws sinking and stinking with corruption and cluelessness what was he doing and saying then? Y didn't he speak then to save goodlucks ship and guide them to the right part?

So all this his blabbing as far as im concerned is wailing for loosing d last election and mot being able to get over it. Nonsense talk

In this particular light/issue el rufai spoke well. His state issues he has to do better.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by aigboeben(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Hate him all you like....El rufia spoke the truth. And he is the next president of Nigeria...If you don't like it,go and die!
In the land of the dead? I bet he will not even win a second term in Kaduna State.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
The way he welcomed baba at the airport shows his not happy with bubu
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by aigboeben(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
dealslip:
You spoke well!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
commit to no one
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by breakeven: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Hate him all you like....El rufia spoke the truth. And he is the next president of Nigeria...If you don't like it,go and die!
Elrufai cannot even rule over his family. Go and do your research.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by godwinelijah(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Attackers will always attack. When there's nothing more to attack they turn around and attack themselves. 2019 Loading...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by chiboyo(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
melejo:
Sarrki wake up from sleep ooooo, they're attacking your lord and personal savoir

I believe sarrki and his fellow BMC cohorts have not been paid for the month of February, hence his very loud silence of late!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Splashme: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
melejo:
Sarrki wake up from sleep ooooo, they're attacking your lord and personal savoir

That one has gone missing
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by DominionCity16: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
LIKE HE'S ALREADY THE PRESIDENT
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
blackpanda:
Reno should shut up and mind his business.
You were in govt for dunken years and did absolutely nothing worthwhile
did he lie,yes or no?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Nogodyej: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
The only reason I like Buhari is that he didn't disappoint me I knew He will fail

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
The result when kids gain access to phones with MB!!! Mpama!!! angry
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by DLondonboiy: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rapmoney:
The result when kids gain access to phones with MB!!! Mpama!!! angry

Old man!
Will you even vote on that day? ELrufia is our president.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Calfat1: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hnnnnmmmm El-rufai
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Afribest(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
mjbaba:
Wendel Simlin trying very hard to create division within APC.

Same way he tried to rubbish Buhari when Osibanjo appeared to be doing better in acting capacity
Is that the topic. Face front.... Nuts
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by chinjo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
All that the PDP achieved in 16 years the APC has destroyed in less than 2 years.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by burkingx(f): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
cool

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari by Kemperor: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
His insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and parochial focus are already well known... i like that part... First time i agree with Hell-Rufai...

Hell-Rufai is a snitch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO / Wike Tells Umahi To Vacate His Seat As Ebonyi Governor / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.