Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Plans For The Weekend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Plans For The Weekend. (539 Views)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plans For The Weekend. by Erotica(f): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
It's another freaky Friday today and I'm looking forward to spending it with my ex.

We broke up about a month ago and ever since he has been making reconciliatory moves to get me back .

Now I have decided to reply his numerous messages pleading for forgiveness and hopefully tonight we will have a hit session of make up sex. grin

Hope you guys have similar plans.
Re: My Plans For The Weekend. by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
If he fvck u finish.. U open leg make I fvck too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plans For The Weekend. by Young03(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
And how e take concern people like me?
Re: My Plans For The Weekend. by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
No more sanity and decency among our girls, smh...this one follow for people wey go wan marry tomorrow i guessundecided
Re: My Plans For The Weekend. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

One Word Discription(((exclusively Babe))) / 13 Things You Should Be Doing To Her Cl Itories Tonight / Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.