Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances (539 Views)

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / How social media can ruin your relationship / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances by okevibes: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Why Can’t I Get a Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes that Ruin Your Chances
If you’re sitting on your couch covered in Cheeto residue thinking, “why can’t I get a girlfriend,” well, let’s start with putting the Cheetos down.
Most men who want a girlfriend – but can’t get one – tend to point the finger at women. I get it, it’s easy. Hell, I do the same thing when it comes to men. I hate to break it to you, but, at the end of the day, it’s you. It’s sooo you.
No, it’s not that women are blind or that they don’t like nice guys – we have eyes. We know. But there’s obviously something that isn’t latching on too well to women. It could be something small – you chew with your mouth open or yell at old women crossing the street. You know, small things. But these things can be changed, and with a little work, you’ll be able to ditch the “why can’t I get a girlfriend” sob story and get some solid dates.
How to get out of the “why can’t I get a girlfriend” mind frame
So, have you gotten my message yet? It’s not the women. You just need to start looking at yourself. That’s really hard to do for some people, but if you want to stop wondering “why can’t I get a girlfriend” then you have no choice.

#1 You’re actually not even trying. If you’re whining and complaining about not having a girlfriend but then spend your time not approaching women, well, what do you honestly want me to tell you? That one day some girl will walk up to you and give her hand to you in marriage? If you’re not trying, well, that’s your first problem.

See more at: http://www.sungist.info/cant-get-girlfriend-25-mistakes-ruin-chances

1 Share

Re: Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances by davezzy: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Base on Logistic we are not clicking that shit

(1) (Reply)

The Six Basic Guidelines For Women To Get Married / A / How To Last Longer And Satisfy Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.