Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (42837 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
koolaid87:

Shut your mouth...Why dying for a country who cares less about you?

where is your patriotism? why are you still alive with your fake life?

Ordinary protest you won't go.. Really.. how sure are you??

How many looter's kid can you see on the battle front? You won't see them because to them its just a game..It's all propaganda and too bad they just wasting life of innocent brave kids on a lost cause.

Joining Nigeria Military is like threading on a suicidal path..I'll never wish that on my worst enemy.

R.I.P soldier, your war is over.
Gbenga Obasanjo was shot & wounded in a battle with bokoharam.. Now tell me you are dummy.
Truth is talking!
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Kc3000: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Why does the NA send such bright talents to the battle field? there are some battles ment for footsoldiers, does every member of the NA have to carry weapon or deployed to warfronts?

Well, as I read he was the best cadet in his course, I suspected rightly that he might be an Ex-Boy of NMS. Too many brilliant Ex-Boys have died in this fight against Boko Haram. To your question, of course officers deploy with the other ranks for battle. Officers provide leadership(by example), you can't just sit in garrison and order your troops into battle. There's no quicker way to lose the respect of your troops than displaying a lack of courage and leading from afar. When the chips are down, the best leaders are usually found in the trenches with their troops. These are the ones that command the most respect and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
sunshyne20:
One of the greatest officer you could know. Have known him for over 12 years, only depicts greatness. I miss you sir, NMS misses you, the exboys misses you, NA misses you and Nigeria miss you more.
RIP in Peace sir. Forever in my heart...

Ehyah *cleans eyes* May his Soul Rest in Perfect Peace

1 Like

Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Emassive(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nigeria is not a country. He will be forgotten in a few mins by the so called Nigeria. I feel your pain and I wish you all that he means a lot to the fortitude to bear it. God Help u all.
sunshyne20:
One of the greatest officer you could know. Have known him for over 12 years, only depicts greatness. I miss you sir, NMS misses you, the exboys misses you, NA misses you and Nigeria miss you more.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Deseo:
Hurts me so much when handsome strong guys die. cry
Please none should die again o!!! embarassed embarassed
Amennnnnnnn..!!
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by sirmelody(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
TimeManager:
Too childish..... If everyone thinks this way, I bet you would never have been sleeping with your two eyes closed.
Kiss the truth!
God bless U My brother
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
ifyalways:
Such a cute, young soul. May God comfort his parents.

If you want to wear uniform, abeg find better country with value for its soldiers lives and serve.

Nwatakiri jee nwuo maka ogu ndi Awusa for nothing. cry

But soldiers die everywhere now. Even soldiers wearing American, Russian or Isreali uniforms!!!
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kc3000:

Well, as I read he was the best cadet in his course, I suspected rightly that he might be an Ex-Boy of NMS. Too many brilliant Ex-Boys have died in this fight against Boko Haram. To your question, of course officers deploy with the other ranks for battle. Officers provide leadership(by example), you can't just sit in garrison and order your troops into battle. There's no quicker way to lose the respect of your troops than displaying a lack of courage and leading from afar. When the chips are down, the best leaders are usually found in the trenches with their troops. These are the ones that command the most respect and loyalty.

Exactly!!! Your explanation reminds me of Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Last supper!
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emassive:
Nigeria is not a country. He will be forgotten in a few mins by the so called Nigeria. I feel your pain and I wish you all that he means a lot to the fortitude to bear it. God Help u all.

He died to make us live. He is a sacrifice for humanity humanity to have Peace.
The nation may forget, but nature wouldn't.
He is a Hero...
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by charmingbouqui: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
what a painful death... lieutenant bolaji,, continue to rest in the bossom of the almighty.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by drstone1: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
ifyalways:
Such a cute, young soul. May God comfort his parents.

If you want to wear uniform, abeg find better country with value for its soldiers lives and serve.

Nwatakiri jee nwuo maka ogu ndi Awusa for nothing. cry

This is supposed to be someone's boo,future husband n father
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Why does the NA send such bright talents to the battle field? there are some battles ment for footsoldiers, does every member of the NA have to carry weapon or deployed to warfronts?

The army is an organization, with hierarchically structures. Everyone has a role. not only foot soldiers, but everyone is need. Just like a basic family(father, mother & children) with different roles and responsibilities...
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Emassive(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
He didn't die for me... Allow me possess a gun and see if I won't protect my family better than the whole 3rd division Army and Zone 2 NPF combine. The army gets paid very well for a job and it's not a sacrifice for me or for my family. Their leaders created the same monsters that kill the foot soldiers just to get rich by security funding like Dasuki. It's a cycle and even the great Cia know wars are created
sunshyne20:

He died to make us live. He is a sacrifice for humanity humanity to have Peace.
The nation may forget, but nature wouldn't.
He is a Hero...
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emassive:
He didn't die for me... Allow me possess a gun and see if I won't protect my family better than the whole 3rd division Army and Zone 2 NPF combine. The army gets paid very well for a job and it's not a sacrifice for me or for my family. Their leaders created the same monsters that kill the foot soldiers just to get rich by security funding like Dasuki. It's a cycle and even the great Cia know wars are created

Are you saying every family should possess one?
Be appreciative about what someone did for you.
But it's fine.
Shalom...
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
TimeManager:
Too childish..... If everyone thinks this way, I bet you would never have been sleeping with your two eyes closed.
Kiss the truth!

Trust me, it'd have been better if we had a popular army like Ethiopia used to. Every single person would be a potential foot soldier or commander.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Pray(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Overall best in academics..... Street Wise is required for ur day to day hustle... RIP to the dead.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by juman(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
The total defeat of bokos is not by military.

The military thing cannot work.

There are many joined because they are aggrieved by the country's system that impoverished majority of people.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by KingzPen(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
sunshyne20:
You must be an Ex-Boy... I'm one... NMS/00/5192

May His Soul Rest In Peace...
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
KingzPen:

Onsup sir. Nms/03/5510 fcoy
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
KingzPen:

Onsup sir. Nms/03/5510. Fcoy
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by KingzPen(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
sunshyne20:

Onsup sir. Nms/03/5510. Fcoy
How you dey? Where is your unit?
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by femie21(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
So sad, such a young brilliant lad....RIP.
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Technically, u don't send your best brain out on the field, just hope they learn their lesson
Re: Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Yes let everyone hold a gun and I repeat again, No man on earth died for me, they always died for their pocket and desire to be greater for their own benefits not mine. Only CHRIST died for man.
sunshyne20:

Are you saying every family should possess one?
Be appreciative about what someone did for you.
But it's fine.
Shalom...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.