Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? (2557 Views)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. / Drake Buys $10k Love Machine That Allows Him Have Sex With Multiple Women At Onc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
since a high number of men have slept around before marriage, also applicable to the ladies, dat means either of them is susceptible to cheating in marriage.. Irrespective of their religious views..

Don't tell me ladies dont engage in premarital sex just as d men Do..

Of course, women are involved as well.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by maysimsimple(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na lie.. Had sex with girls on d fast date severally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
maysimsimple:
Na lie.. Had sex with girls on d fast date severally.
and I believe those ladies u banged would come on social media to express their hate for sex on d first date
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Erotica(f): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
cool supposing I were wooing you.. What sort of assurances would you appreciate I make.. Cuz you have seen it all..

So you assume and assumptions they say is the lowest form of knowledge.

Try better cutie.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by taurus25(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Here's the thing.. Women most certainly want sex (sometimes casual) as much as men do, but coming to a highly hypocritical and judgmental society like ours they have to curb or completely hide this desire while occasionally caving in on strong promises of love and marriage.

Our men have not attained tolerance to women's sexually expressiveness even though they see nothing wrong with them being sexually active before they decide to settle down(which is very hypocritical and fundamentally wrong). So in societies like ours, its better for women to hide their sexual desires or resort to using dildos as someone suggested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked
absolutly ''No''
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
I still don't get it. Why do ladies want guys to lie to them about love to gain access to having sex with them? Am not trying to say all girls should go go fvck any guy that asks them out.. But what intrigues me boils down to these questions....

1. If a girl is feeling hornnny? Why can't she just have sex with someone without strings attached?

2. Why do ladies attach so much importance to sex? Its d reason for most heartbreaks..

3. Why do ladies frown at sex on d first date?

As a lady, must a guy profess love to you if you are sexually active?

To d guys, do you think a lady is cheap if she has sex with you with no strings attached?

cool please send constructive comments only.
For me, sex in Nigeria is over-rated and somewhat out of place. Lots of men take women here as sex-objects. As a result, they do not tend to figure out what makes every woman unique.

First, a lady who is feeling the urge to have sex might not actually do so with no string attached due to the behavior of the man involved. Most men don't understand how women think.
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2017
DeeTus:
For me, sex in Nigeria is over-rated and somewhat out of place. Lots of men take women here as sex-objects. As a result, they do not tend to figure out what makes every woman unique.

First, a lady who is feeling the urge to have sex might not actually do so with no string attached due to the behavior of the man involved. Most men don't understand how women think.
I understand you. The dude in question might take advantage of it and feel that she likes him..
Re: Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
I understand you. The dude in question might take advantage of it and feel that she likes him..
Not only that. A woman may likely have sex with you with nothing attached if she thinks you're cool and will respect her afterwards.

Second, lots of women feel sex is so important to their dignity and of course, would want you to prove that you love them beyond reasonable doubt. Women are complicated! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics) / Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ / The SEX DOLL You All Were Tripping For Couldn't Stand 1 Round *Pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.